cockadoodledoo

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

He** no..It's bloody and abusive and why would ppl watch that stuff anyway..
well

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

I've been to one cockfight and let me tell ya..I'll never go again. It was a blood bath!! How could that be any fun at all. Hey man..my rooster can beat up your rooster.
dawn

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

Only very sick people are into sh*t like that! If you're into that sort of thing just take a knife to your throat and watch yourself do it in the mirror, because you wouldn't be missed on this earth!!!
whodat

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

I think it's disgusting to pass a house with those things housed up all over the yard..So nasty looking and just for the thrill of a kill..Stupidity..
IGNORANT

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

You idiot's have no clue what you are talking about !
cockadoodledoo

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Must be your kind of sport..Bloody and disgusting..
ignorant

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Judged:

cockadoodledoo wrote:
Must be your kind of sport..Bloody and disgusting..
as a matter of fact it is .. guess your one of those who would rather do your drugs than something like go to the chicken fights .. LOL
missy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Why don't you men get in a ring and fight, the poor animals don't have a choice.Who care if you are beaten to a pulp. its your choice. thats my opinion. no because you are a coward LOl
cockadoodledoo

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>as a matter of fact it is .. guess your one of those who would rather do your drugs than something like go to the chicken fights .. LOL
I don't do either but if I had my choice I'd rather be a dopie than watch those cruel and bloody shows and ppl like you allow it to go on..Chicken Shit..
CHICKEN MAN

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Judged:

if you were to turn them loose they would fight to the death any way, its what they are bred to do
Chicken Little

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Judged:

ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>as a matter of fact it is .. guess your one of those who would rather do your drugs than something like go to the chicken fights .. LOL
From what I've heard there are drugs being passed around at the chicken fights. And girls willing to do a "favor" or 2 for 'em. Not exactly my idea of clean family fun. But then again.....nothing like a night out on the town watching grown men blow up a chicken's butt...lol.
yay cock fight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

omg yes as long as they wear condoms,,,i vote for glow in the dark that way it looks like a remake of starwars,,,lmao
Fred Flintstone

Hurley, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

Chicken Little wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've heard there are drugs being passed around at the chicken fights. And girls willing to do a "favor" or 2 for 'em. Not exactly my idea of clean family fun. But then again.....nothing like a night out on the town watching grown men blow up a chicken's butt...lol.
I just recently had heart surgery and dr. gave me some painers you think if I went up there I could find couple of those girls your talking about?
ignorant

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

cockadoodledoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do either but if I had my choice I'd rather be a dopie than watch those cruel and bloody shows and ppl like you allow it to go on..Chicken Shit..
yeah , your one of those idiot animal cruelty activist people aren't ya .. your probably one of those who would rather see people get hurt than an animal .. lol
ignorant

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

missy wrote:
Why don't you men get in a ring and fight, the poor animals don't have a choice.Who care if you are beaten to a pulp. its your choice. thats my opinion. no because you are a coward LOl
show's how much you know .. anyone who goes on about how cruel chicken fights are doesn't know a thing about it .. they are game chickens that are going to fight anyway .. I guess you think they should just keept the "poor little things" in a 2x2 cage and thats really a life for them right ??
cockadoodledoo

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah , your one of those idiot animal cruelty activist people aren't ya .. your probably one of those who would rather see people get hurt than an animal .. lol
No cruelty for any animal ..and only an idiot would breed chickens that go at it and tear each other up..Why is it illegal? Think..if you have half a brain..
make it legal

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I understand that they have or either are going to pass a law that makes it a felony to cross the Ga state line with gamecocks.
But it is ok to take maybe your teen age daughter across the line and get a abortion which in my mind is 1st degree murder. I"ll try not to drag God into this matter But which of the two will he judge the more harshly ? The murderer of a child or a cock fighter.
Rabid Possum

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I think if the roosters owners wanna fight their roosters they should have to get naked and fight with knives themselves if they are in the looser bracket. So if your rooster looses you have to fight the looser of the next match. And till death to. If you start to fade away someone will just blow air up your ass to piss you off.
stink

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

if they want to fight them so be it but i think there should be a limit on how many they keep in their front and back yards you know for the ones that surround their house with a bunch of nasty chickens. they stink and just because you are used to the smell everyone else isnt and it is nasty. I think they should have to be so many feet away from the owners home and so many feet away from the neighbors homes. ohh. and how can a chicken even compare to someone having an abortion. it don't
Myself

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

stink wrote:
if they want to fight them so be it but i think there should be a limit on how many they keep in their front and back yards you know for the ones that surround their house with a bunch of nasty chickens. they stink and just because you are used to the smell everyone else isnt and it is nasty. I think they should have to be so many feet away from the owners home and so many feet away from the neighbors homes. ohh. and how can a chicken even compare to someone having an abortion. it don't
I agree there should be a law..they complain about dogs running around lose..lol but what about the nasty smell that is bad to breathe and could get into the drinking water from all poop smell.I am so tried of smelling poop it's even worse when there is no rain to wash it was and its been so hot.ewww The Health Department should come and make them move it away from homes,churches,schools!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Matewan Forum right now

Search the Matewan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Iknowthetruth 43,286
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 10 hr tax 5,633
mi pueblito 10 hr Not yet 12
that time of year agian 15 hr Easter 1
Looking for someone 15 hr looking for someone 4
Blake Sipple Jr 15 hr Brandi 7
matewan 15 hr just me 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Matewan Jobs

•••