First Prev
of 7
Next Last
beech creek

Normantown, WV

#1 Jan 25, 2009
all thats over there is hoes and drug dealers.
peter north

Phelps, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2009
beech creek wrote:
all thats over there is hoes and drug dealers.
Guess your mom is one of the proud few who live there
beechcreeker

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2009
there is more on beech creek than just hoes & drug dealers. you might want to look around your own little area of varney. i'd say there is alot of hoes & drug dealers there too.
matewan06

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2009
you might want to look everywhere, theres hoes and drug dealers.. living at beech creek has nothing to do with that.
blahhhh

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2009
hoes and dealers are everywhere...seriously.
ughh
BeAcH cReEkEr

Phelps, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2009
I was raised on beech creek and i loved it...i moved of because it was so far to go doctor and store and they hadn't fixed roads yet..but now they are in pretty good condition, last time i was there..people are friendly over there and everyone tries help their neighbors..you find bad people everywhere if you are looking for them..
woohoo

Ashburn, VA

#7 Feb 14, 2009
hey, i am from varney, and i dont care to say there's those kind of ppl here too. lol...they are everywhere! There's even some in my family. lol..but i know a few in matewan, williamson, gilbert, belfry, hardy.......but i also know a lot of ppl from beech creek, and they are some of the finest ppl around. Get treated better than some ppl around here
CREEKER

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2009
I LOVE BEECH CREEK
another creeker

Gowen, MI

#9 Feb 22, 2009
I lived on beech creek my whole child hood and that was one of the safest places anyone could raise their children. Beech creek is a good little community.
anothe beech creeker

AOL

#10 Feb 28, 2009
yaww are just jelous cause beech creek is the weed capital of the world !!!

Thanks all that helped me

Ashburn, VA

#11 Mar 9, 2009
I moved from red jacket to beech creek an i love it. its quit and when i first moved over here we didn't have a stove and one of my friends dad brought me a stove and about 2 or 3 boxes of food and befor that she even gave me some food from her own house....and I did try to get some people from over the mt. to help us a few did but not many....thank God for Beeck Creekers...and proud to be one..so kiss our creek...:P
Miss Priss

Ashburn, VA

#12 Mar 12, 2009
Beech Creek is a good place to live and raise your children. I do agree on one thing it is really far away from everything else. The people here are good people. The only problem I have with Beech Creek other than the far away thing is people need to stop sticking their noses in everyone else's business. Stop gossiping about everyone and live their own lives. Hell what happened to being just a neighbor and not talking behind anyone;s back...
Divorcee

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2009
Miss Priss wrote:
Beech Creek is a good place to live and raise your children. I do agree on one thing it is really far away from everything else. The people here are good people. The only problem I have with Beech Creek other than the far away thing is people need to stop sticking their noses in everyone else's business. Stop gossiping about everyone and live their own lives. Hell what happened to being just a neighbor and not talking behind anyone;s back...
I'm recently divorced and looking for a house or land at Beech Creek.If ANYONE knows of either Please let me know,I want away from McDowell County.
Miss Priss

Ashburn, VA

#14 Mar 20, 2009
What do you want to rent or own? Do up have kids? I might know of a place to rent but I aint for sure until the landlord comes to get our rent on the First of April. But I will keep you up to date.....
thinkaboutit

Ransom, KY

#15 Mar 20, 2009
i dont liveat beech creek.but theres a lot of good people lives over on that side of the mountain.no doubt it would be a great place to live.
Divorcee

United States

#16 Mar 21, 2009
Miss Priss wrote:
What do you want to rent or own? Do up have kids? I might know of a place to rent but I aint for sure until the landlord comes to get our rent on the First of April. But I will keep you up to date.....
Ha!Ha! I'm looking for a house but would settle for a trailor.I dont have any kids at home.I just need to get away from my X!!
Interested person

Normantown, WV

#17 Mar 21, 2009
Who is Cassie Goad ?
Divorcee

United States

#18 Apr 4, 2009
My one true love lives at Beech Creek and I'm sure he does'nt have a PC!On April 17,1986 we met ,I've never found a man who is half the man he was.K,I'll love you till I die!
lulu

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Apr 6, 2009
I have spent alot of time at Beech Creek and I love it over there! Done alot of fishing and its awesome to ride down the tracks to your favorite spot to fish and meet up with everybody and socialize! You can't ask for better people.
yasay

United States

#20 Aug 26, 2009
beech creek is a fine place to live get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overdose 13 hr Curious 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
shelby blackburn & buck runyon (May '14) Tue Terry Runyon 10
town/77 flood (Sep '09) Tue Must love dogs 13
George Scott Underwood Mon katybelle9 3
who was the best football player to play at Mat... (Jan '10) Jul 25 Must love dogs 182
What ever happened to Andrea Martin? Where did ... Jul 25 Superman75 1

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matewan Mortgages