Giovanni's in Red Jacket

Giovanni's in Red Jacket

Posted in the Matewan Forum

Della

Walton, WV

#1 Nov 16, 2012
has anyone else noticed the roaches that are the size of puppies in there?
Haha

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Something has to be going on, their business has dwindled down to nothing. Their parking lot used to be packed, now every time I go past it, it's totally empty.

Guess everyone finally figured out their food is nasty and their gas is half water.
fatboy

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 16, 2012
i have ben going to that place to eat four about 15 yr now and i think thay have gert food and thay have some of the best worker's around now the gas u are right on it but the food ur rong on
fatboy

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 16, 2012
wrong
smiley

Elizabeth, WV

#5 Nov 16, 2012
sounds like we have someone jealous
Haha

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 16, 2012
smiley wrote:
sounds like we have someone jealous
I'm not jealous. I don't own any local business, nor work for any local businesses. I don't care how well or crappy this particular establishment does for themselves. I'm just stating the truth. The food is below-par, and if you get it delivered, you never receive what you order. The gas will tear your car up because they don't know water + gas = bad. What else do they sell? Pop and cigarettes? Please... that crap is cheaper a couple miles down the road.

They're losing business because they don't know how to DO business.
smiley

Elizabeth, WV

#7 Nov 16, 2012
jealous
no one cares

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not jealous. I don't own any local business, nor work for any local businesses. I don't care how well or crappy this particular establishment does for themselves. I'm just stating the truth. The food is below-par, and if you get it delivered, you never receive what you order. The gas will tear your car up because they don't know water + gas = bad. What else do they sell? Pop and cigarettes? Please... that crap is cheaper a couple miles down the road.
no one cares
smiley

Elizabeth, WV

#9 Nov 16, 2012
i agree if you dont like it let it go dont put hard working people down because you are jealous
Stupid

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 16, 2012
no one cares wrote:
<quoted text>no one cares
This isn't the first time I've said this to your dumbass, but if no one cared (especially YOU), they wouldn't be reading this discussion, let alone commenting on it. If you don't care, don't comment. Obviously someone does, or they wouldn't have started the discussion in the first place!
no one cares

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't the first time I've said this to your dumbass, but if no one cared (especially YOU), they wouldn't be reading this discussion, let alone commenting on it. If you don't care, don't comment. Obviously someone does, or they wouldn't have started the discussion in the first place!
No comment
i know

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 16, 2012
they need to put some cooks in there that knows how to cook and do it right,,they mess my order up everytime i order .
Closet Winky

Cambridge, MD

#13 Nov 16, 2012
i know wrote:
they need to put some cooks in there that knows how to cook and do it right,,they mess my order up everytime i order .
Are you sure it's them?
U people are crazy

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Some of your expectations are crazy.. You expect people to get food right everytime? Show me a business that never makes a mistake.. The food and service is great. As for the gas I've always bought my gas there and never had a problem?? This topic definitely sounds like someone is jealous, great job you look like an idiot.
U people are crazy

United States

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Have ya ever thought ALL business's slow down around this time of year??
Blue Meanie

United States

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Gee, I love this place. No problems with the food itself.
allan

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Dec 13, 2012
I feel as though if I'm going to pay good money for food, the order should atleast be correct!! I understand people makes mistakes but everytime I go in there they mess up mt order, and if they deliver it ...it takes 2 hours to get it. They have a bunch of young kids working there that don't care about the customers , & that's the issue. Giovannis used to be great ,but it definatly has went down hill. Needs major improvement.
allan

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Dec 13, 2012
But gio's in williamson, is where its at. Puts redjackets food to shame!! Best pizza ever, besides pappa johns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Hunt 7 hr The who 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Myopinion 4,403
What happened last night? Feb 11 Concerned 1
who was the best football player to play at Mat... (Jan '10) Feb 11 Tiger4Life 187
Kaylynn hensley (Jun '17) Feb 6 Go gurl 2
Who got fired at ACA today? Feb 5 Haha 4
Beware of Robert Anderson (Mar '12) Feb 5 Haha 9

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matewan Mortgages