Abby Lester

Ransom, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2014
Who told on dallas
1 post removed
answer

Flatwoods, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2014
Dallas told on Dallas.If he was nt dealing coke?Why did he agree he new about the drugs and take the money on video and audio? I like Dallas as much or more than most people. But that drug money is not worth your family,life and material things you give your family.He literally needed to keep his nose out of that kind of business.
truth

Logan, WV

#4 Feb 12, 2014
He been doing this a long time it's just catching up with him. Everyone even his sis is talking how good of person he is all that he has done for them but maybe now they will realize where at lot that money came from he is a good guy no doubt tmk got drove in the ground
I heard

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 12, 2014
It was that black dude Gee
hmmm

Ransom, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2014
Well, I figured Abby would be on here lmao. Oh everyone knew Big Dal was doing something but he was too stupid not to quit while on bond. IDIOT!!
Mexicali

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2014
He's in the Jail House now, hit it boys!
Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 13, 2014
All I can say is, you don't run around and talk to a person like he or she is trash and YOU doing the same thing the so called trash was doing. But this time the law wasn't for what he was doing, he found out since Judgeepoo is gone that he will pay the price for his crimes as well as anyone else does. Do I feel sorry for him, most certainly not. Greed for the almighty dollar will cause you to do people dirty if you have authority over them, but this time he is gonna have to answer for his greed. People get on Facebook and act like he is such a great person, well I don't think so cause he is taking food and other needs from little children whose parents are addicted, again do I feel sorry for him? NO.
Lol

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 13, 2014
Can we say The Saints Came Marching In! Goodbye Dallas Toler and good luck in the slammer, lmao:))))) KARMA BABY!!!!
singing rap

Gilbert, WV

#10 Feb 13, 2014
Mexicali wrote:
He's in the Jail House now, hit it boys!
My names big dal I'm your pal
Im here for ya, it ain't no joke
Hang with me and buy my coke.... Varoommm varoom raataaata
omg

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 13, 2014
I loved the rap...good job. But on a serious note , did this man think he was above the law and has anyone besides myself think that this stems from the death of the sherriff it is funny how everyone is squealing on one another after things happened. Of course I believe he deserves to go straight to jail. A thief, drug dealer, vote fraud , bully and ect...lock him up and throw away the key.
just me

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 13, 2014
of course there gonna lock him up and throw away the key, while I bet he gets at least 3 months and thats a long time for a mingo county official to spend in jail. how will he ever survive that long
Old Crow

Logan, WV

#13 Feb 14, 2014
Dallas Toler should get a lot of time out of his drug dealings as anybody else gets. He is somebodys valentine today in the jail. Why feel sorry for him or his wife. They knew what they were doing was wrong and to look down on other people and dallas probably sent people to jail for the same thing he got caught doing so he is a criminal. His wife reeped the benefits form the ill gotten money so they need to get her for using peoples foodstamp cards as payment for their rent and let their kids do without food. Criminals do more time for drug dealing than someone that committed murder. Throw that key away on dallas toler for years. He is no good and has never been. Time he gets what was comin to him.Do show him no pitty. they dont show other dealers any mercy so why should he be any different. hant no different. he put drugs on the street while puttin other dealers in prison along with the ex judges help.slammer for you toler
Old Crow

Logan, WV

#14 Feb 14, 2014
dont put the blame on just one person. dallas toler knew exactly what he was doing was wrong. if one person was in on it with him then blame both but dont take the heat off dallas cause he loved that money more than his kids or anybody else.put the blame where it belongs.
Country Girl

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Feb 19, 2014
Just my opinion.....

Hey, he had to put other dealers in jail so he could continue to make a profit....eliminate the competition and then all the business is yours!!

Slam that door!!
Little lady

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 22, 2014
I remember speaking with this man about housing that he provided for my children, I ask him would he fix the repairs, and Dallas responded yes, week later I spoke with my child, she said he would only fix the problems if she would see him in a non professional way , well to cut to the chase, Karma is a Bitch and he can get all of the a## lickings he want right ther in that jail cell where he belongs, do to others as others shall do to you!
Anita

Milton, WV

#17 Feb 27, 2014
I rent from him and Dollie...they have been good to me.and I don't believe it when ppl say he wanted sex from them in return for fixing things...
Stephanie

Logan, WV

#18 Mar 12, 2014
Anita wrote:
I rent from him and Dollie...they have been good to me.and I don't believe it when ppl say he wanted sex from them in return for fixing things...
maybe you wasn't his type
Country Girl

Fort Wayne, IN

#19 Mar 14, 2014
Orange is a good color for him!!
delbartongirl

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Mar 14, 2014
Why don't you all leave the dad alone his all ways been good to me and my kids I rented from him to and any problems I had he was right there to get it fixed.....Dal you still have people that believe in u half this people on here talking trash are trash themselves only happy when talking shit but none have the balls to say if to u face to face
delbartongirl

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Mar 14, 2014
Man I meant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is ole mommy of the year 1 hr Mrs cps 7
Red Jacket Music Thread (Nov '13) Mon Musikologist 6
SONG TITLE GAME (stolen) (Jun '09) Mon Analog man 4,130
what do u think about william agy. i think he i... (Jan '09) Mon William agy 11
check to see if they found sandy prater yet? Jun 25 just a girl 4
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) Jun 25 honeymylove 3,076
Last word game (Apr '10) Jun 25 honeymylove 5,026
More from around the web

Matewan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE