important

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Could someone please tell me if the indictments have already came out again since April and if not, when is the next time that they are sheduled for release? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
hmmmm

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

important wrote:
Could someone please tell me if the indictments have already came out again since April and if not, when is the next time that they are sheduled for release? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
They came out today, will be in the paper tomorrow. I think there is only one indictment and its for child abuse against a mingo county teacher.
help

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

the grand jury just got started today and won't finsh up until thursday so they should be out by no later then friday anyone special your looking for they had two today and they want to be done up this week .Hope it help.They did have something about some kids today
r u sure

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>They came out today, will be in the paper tomorrow. I think there is only one indictment and its for child abuse against a mingo county teacher.
just wondering are you sure they got the teacher
1 post removed
sure

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

r u sure wrote:
<quoted text>just wondering are you sure they got the teacher
yeh they got her
I know

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

It wasn't a her. It was a man teacher from Matewan
fatboy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

who is the teacher you are talking abot and what school did she teach at ???
fatboy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

about
I know Two

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

They haven't gotten anyone one yet from the teacher point he is still free to touch and try to please little boys and girls but we blame the B.O.E for that I know they haven't done anything yet my mother was the only one that got lock up yesterday
sure

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

I know wrote:
It wasn't a her. It was a man teacher from Matewan
No dumba&& it was a female teacher. Tina Grace is her name and child abuse is what she is charged with.
I know Two

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

sure wrote:
<quoted text> No dumba&& it was a female teacher. Tina Grace is her name and child abuse is what she is charged with.
Was this the one in mingo county just wondering because there is talk about one in the matewan area just wondering. so are they done,with the grand jury I know my mother got lock up yesterday In Mingo county yesterday.Is she getting off as good and easy as the one everyone is talking about in Matewan
say what

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

The rest of the indictments should be out friday and yes Tina Grace is one of them. They have Tina on federal child abuse charges.
I know Two

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Did you say she was a teacher do you care to say what school I haven't heard anything about her but it's about time they do something with these teachers who is getting paid to teach our children and stop paying them to hurt our children hope they get them all there is a few more who need it
wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

is she in jail
say what

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

I know Two wrote:
Did you say she was a teacher do you care to say what school I haven't heard anything about her but it's about time they do something with these teachers who is getting paid to teach our children and stop paying them to hurt our children hope they get them all there is a few more who need it
Special needs, Riverside Elementary. Sick huh?
say what

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

wondering wrote:
is she in jail
No.
wondering

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

this is just what I figure she is not in jail boy what in the world is our teachers thinking,better yet what is going on with B.O.E., so this wasn't in Wva
sure

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

wondering wrote:
this is just what I figure she is not in jail boy what in the world is our teachers thinking,better yet what is going on with B.O.E., so this wasn't in Wva
This happened in Mingo County WV. And no she is not in jail they just indicted her. The state did an investigation so they indicted her.
Sick

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Who cares we are all fertilizer anyways.
sure

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Well Well Jimmy Keatley was indicted today also. That makes two teachers in Mingo County.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a person 1 hr Curious 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 57,013
Mingo Central-mr.Moore 4 hr Rickonator 5
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 7 hr Theo 5,823
Brian elkins 11 hr friend of family 2
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 21 hr mudpuppy 6,064
Last word game (Apr '10) 21 hr mudpuppy 4,596
•••
•••

Matewan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••