Prescription Drugs
wake up people

Reedy, WV

#1 Mar 20, 2012
How many more deaths in this area is it gonna take before people wake up and stop abusing drugs? All our young generation is dying. Is it worth it?
Wow

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2012
The pillheads think it is.
wake up people

Reedy, WV

#3 Mar 20, 2012
hmm must of hit a nerve, no comments but one.
Jacob

Apo, AE

#4 Mar 20, 2012
I totally agree with you on this one, but if you watch TV, listen to the radio or just hear other people talk about drugs, they make it sound as if it isn't that bad. Like it is a good thing to take drugs. There isn't anything you can do other than teach your children, get them help if you can, but event that only helps if they want it to. There has been processes put in place to try and correct most prescriptions, but with the Dr. making money, they aren't willing to enforce alot of it. It isn't worth it and that is what we have to teach our youth, for most it is too late.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2012
who died this time?
Rick

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Mar 20, 2012
Jacob wrote:
I totally agree with you on this one, but if you watch TV, listen to the radio or just hear other people talk about drugs, they make it sound as if it isn't that bad. Like it is a good thing to take drugs. There isn't anything you can do other than teach your children, get them help if you can, but event that only helps if they want it to. There has been processes put in place to try and correct most prescriptions, but with the Dr. making money, they aren't willing to enforce alot of it. It isn't worth it and that is what we have to teach our youth, for most it is too late.
Quit selling the little kids drugs Jacob and everything will be gravy. We all know they come to you for their pills and pot. Your a drug dealer and one that is having a negative impact on the community.
Jacob

Apo, AE

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Rick, what if I did sell drugs to kids, then what? You want to buy some so you can drug your gay boyfriends, like Sammy Whitt? You know who Sammy is and yeah he has told some tails of you picking him up as he was walkng back from williamson. You know the time you pulled over in Lick Creek to tie your shoe? Or the time you dropped something and had to lean over to the passenger side of the vehicle? We all know your GAY, they have a parade for you folks every year, what more do you want? You are now accepted in our world, what more can us striaght christian people do for you? I have acknowledged that your gay, what more do you want? Take your gay lifestyle and sell it to someone who cares.
Rick O

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 20, 2012
I need some oxies?
RSick

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Mar 21, 2012
Jacob wrote:
Rick, what if I did sell drugs to kids, then what? You want to buy some so you can drug your gay boyfriends, like Sammy Whitt? You know who Sammy is and yeah he has told some tails of you picking him up as he was walkng back from williamson. You know the time you pulled over in Lick Creek to tie your shoe? Or the time you dropped something and had to lean over to the passenger side of the vehicle? We all know your GAY, they have a parade for you folks every year, what more do you want? You are now accepted in our world, what more can us striaght christian people do for you? I have acknowledged that your gay, what more do you want? Take your gay lifestyle and sell it to someone who cares.
I don't even know these people your talking about. Don't care to know them either. You just have totally run out of derogatory things to say to me. And you have fallen back onto what you know best. Everyone who reads this can clearly see. And they can also see your name isn't Jacob. I think your a woman who lives in newtown. Is this true the rumors I've been hearing about how you prefer anal to vaginal intercourse? And I also heard you let dudes double dip and go back and forth from each. Then you spit shine it to clean it up.
Jacob

Apo, AE

#10 Mar 21, 2012
Yeah Rick, you got me all figured out!! Raymond's cousin Sammy Whitt? You were banging him prior to Raymond stealing you away. Derogatory things to say? I never said anything to you other than you getting arrested for giving head at Dandy's, which is how this all got started. Well, truth is you haven't written a post yet that doesn't attack someone, so I figured why not attack you? Show the almighty Rickonator what it feels like to be picked on, but you haven't learnt anything. I will continue my derogatory attacks if they are necessary, but you can't let it go. I had planned to leave you alone, even stopped posting on you the other day, but then you started your crap again with my posts. You tell me who can't let it go? I don't know you at all Rick Starr, never met you a day in my life. I looked you up on Facebook and that is how I know who you are. Now you know how I know you, I'm not your friend on there though, so you let it be and it will just be. Otherwise get use to it.
lets

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Mar 21, 2012
our state and county needs to start doing something to stop the pills,
RSick

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Mar 21, 2012
If them bureaucratic dick heads in Charleston hadn't voted no on Medical Marijuana people would be able to come off pills easier in Mingo County. The shakes,nausea, and pain wouldn't be so bad.
stupidity

Macon, GA

#13 Mar 22, 2012
I have seen and been taken off prescription drugs!Pot is not an aid to stopping!The only thing they use in helping you overcome a pill addiction is benedryl and halidol!Now I am not sure of the spelling of these meds,but they are the way they sound.Most of the work is done by the person themselves.You have to make up your mind to start with to quit.Then you have to be prepared to part with old friends using,family,life partners,etc.This is not an easy process because of the amount of people who are using.Then the easiest way to stay off is to move away from all things and people that you know and start new by getting to know a different kind of person.Like someone who goes to church,someone who volunteers their time,anyone but a person who lives to party.I know it sucks,but I have a beautiful new baby boy because of the change in my life and a new lease on life with a new home mortgage,new family and money in my pocket.It took me a whole 4 years to get back a life time of squandering on drugs.But that is what it takes,quit candy axxing around and take back your life."Pot helps you get off pills"!!Get real!!
Jose

Farmington, MI

#14 Mar 22, 2012
Can you get high from ultram?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regional Christian school code green (Feb '14) Fri truther10 5
Bo Copley running against Joe Manchin. (May '17) Fri truther10 10
Jeremiah Jones an bobbie jo crum (Jun '12) Thu Wakka 14
Randy Hunt Thu xxBrownBettyxx 1
shane hunt (Apr '09) Thu Concerned parent 62
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,299
Crystal Ramey (Aug '12) Wed Know her 13

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance