where is bb perkins at? in jail? liv...

where is bb perkins at? in jail? living with wifes mom?

Posted in the Matewan Forum

A FRIEND

Verner, WV

#1 Feb 18, 2012
i havent heard from bb in a while use to talk all the time. he moved out of the hollow. id luv to talk to him ya know ya need friends to talk too when ya got problems. he has nuthin to be ashamed of. how many more have made mistakes. hes still human and has two great kids. if any one knows how to get a hold of him let me know. im sure he could stand to talk. i graduated with him in 82 he was a heck of a baseball coach and also football anything to help his alma mater MHS we are brothers and sister from matewan high be proud of that. thanks
News

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2012
He was at the middle School games Thurs. You are right he is not the only one in the world to be done in by drugs he just got caught...He is a good person just made the wrong choices..and he is paying for them .Best of luck BB..
what

Logan, WV

#3 Feb 19, 2012
News wrote:
He was at the middle School games Thurs. You are right he is not the only one in the world to be done in by drugs he just got caught...He is a good person just made the wrong choices..and he is paying for them .Best of luck BB..
He brought this on himself he couldnt just stay home and do his sh*t he had to get out on the road and drive. Risking other peoples lives just lucky he hit that fence and not an innocent person.
News

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2012
YES he did bring it on himself and he is paying for it ..OH he was at the championship game Sat. as well ...lol
Delbarton Friend

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2012
I said it before and I'll say it again...He is a good person, always was and always will be. People get mixed up sometimes in the wrong situations, with the wrong people and the wrong places. Danny would never intentionally hurt anyone. I've known him for years. He tried to talk me out of drinking and doing drugs in my younger years, so I know he did not mean to get in this situation. Leave him alone. Find someone else that isn't trying to be a good person to pick on. He is turning it back around and once again, becoming the man he really is. Like the posts above read, he is out in public, he is attending the games...he is making his comeback. Keep your head up Danny; you have alot of friends that support you and care about you.
Funny

Ransom, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2012
He doesnt have a thing in the world to be ashamed of around this place it's usually the ones harping the loudest that are even more guilty than the one in the trouble. Around here 95% of the dealers and users are in church singing in the choir. Give me a break and give BB a chance,
I say to BB

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 25, 2012
This is nothing, do not let no body tear u down....there sure ain't no body here perfect

I like BB, call your buddy with the cameras on pigeon
wtf

Statts Mills, WV

#8 Feb 26, 2012
Listen, it’s not like the man was screwing little kids! This town needs to get its priorities straight! The child molesters are cool, but the drug dealers the child molesters get their drugs from are bad? I don't get it....regardless BB didn't do anything wrong that I can see at least his victims are of age and responsible for their own actions.
FYI

Holden, WV

#9 Feb 26, 2012
wtf wrote:
Listen, it’s not like the man was screwing little kids! This town needs to get its priorities straight! The child molesters are cool, but the drug dealers the child molesters get their drugs from are bad? I don't get it....regardless BB didn't do anything wrong that I can see at least his victims are of age and responsible for their own actions.
AMEN, good luck BB
What

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Mar 4, 2012
Is he Still married? Wasnt she on pills too?
yea

United States

#11 Mar 14, 2012
isnt he married to sandy? she screws around on him alot----man face
high school friend

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Mar 23, 2012
Funny wrote:
He doesnt have a thing in the world to be ashamed of around this place it's usually the ones harping the loudest that are even more guilty than the one in the trouble. Around here 95% of the dealers and users are in church singing in the choir. Give me a break and give BB a chance,
u hit the nail on the head there.iv known bb since high school n no matter what he has done in life no one has to live with but him!! i say u keep yr head up bb like u always have.
high school friend

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Mar 23, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>He brought this on himself he couldnt just stay home and do his sh*t he had to get out on the road and drive. Risking other peoples lives just lucky he hit that fence and not an innocent person.
thats y its called luck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mingo central 6 hr Man Of Mayhem 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,907
Rhonda daniels Nov 27 Meee 2
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) Nov 26 darktainium 6,492
Red Jacket yearbooks Nov 25 Must love dogs 1
Looking for year books Nov 25 Must love dogs 1
Wanted: Male Persian or Himalayan for stud (Mar '10) Nov 24 Spiderweb 41

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance