Does anyone know tom varney from will...
concerned

Charleston, WV

#22 Jan 18, 2014
No he is not alone. He is married to a friend and I am deeply concerned for her. She is an elderly widow, a great person and a true Christian. She had no idea of who he was. He conned her into purchasing a house in Tenn. and moved her there, and leaves her for weeks at a time.
DAWG

Pikeville, KY

#23 Jan 25, 2014
First off let me guess.she has money.I am not sure how close you and her are but if there is anyway possible you must get her away frok him NOW!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE IF YOU CARE FOR HER DO AS I ASK AND ABOVE USE EXTREME CAUTION IN DOING SO!!!!!!!!!!
concerned

Hewett, WV

#24 Jan 28, 2014
yes he is a sick old man. Mentally sick. But Praise God, she got rid of him, Divorced his sorry hindend and he did not get a red cent from her.
concerned

Hewett, WV

#25 Jan 28, 2014
Thanks to all who were honest about him, because he is a liar and needs to be put away for life
outlaw

United States

#26 Feb 15, 2014
Tom varney is a Piece of shit scum he is the worst person on the planet he should have been killed along time ago...and for you to take up for him must mean that you are sucking his dick because there is no way i would take up for this man he has only done one good thing and that was put my step mom in jail...
Steve

Richmond, KY

#27 Feb 25, 2014
Everyone who has known him knows what a low-life, pill dealing, elder abusing, child molesting, lying, using, perverted scum bag Tom Varney is. The question is; where is he now that he has been kicked out by the 1,736th woman who he has lied to, used, & stolen from. Decent citizens of any Mingo co. community should be very concerned about his reappearance as it is the last place where his politically connected lawyer scum associates protects him from arrest or prosecution for the long list of criminal acts which are his disgusting life. This is to warn any who have not yet been or known any of his victims. Anyone who knows where this POS is hiding out now should warn all neighbors & any who he is now targeting. Don't let this predator scum around your children (boys or girls), mothers & grandmothers or anyone with a pill habit. Anyone who knows where he now is, please warn everyone you know. As Mingo is the last place he can still get away with the terrible things he does & ruins lives, he is sure to return if has really been kicked out by his latest victim in Tennessee. He cannot return to Kentucky or any other state where he is not welcome because of all the terrible & criminal things he has done to the people there.
lot 4

Decatur, AL

#28 Mar 6, 2014
Nope never heard of them.
Lucy

Tallahassee, FL

#29 Mar 6, 2014
Me either.....
curious george

Pine River, WI

#30 Mar 24, 2014
Lucy wrote:
Me either.....
Wonder what happen to the woman in varney
he dated. I think he is still messing with her. Sad, thing is she wont listen to anyone about this
man. He constantly uses her for money. She even bought him a new car now how stupid is that
please someone get this pos off the streets. I hope he is involved with that mess in williamson at the courthouse. Maybe even be even involved in he drug activity going on. Please women wake up before you end up missing and broke..
someone from church

High Point, NC

#31 Mar 24, 2014
curious george wrote:
<quoted text> Wonder what happen to the woman in varney
he dated. I think he is still messing with her. Sad, thing is she wont listen to anyone about this
man. He constantly uses her for money. She even bought him a new car now how stupid is that
please someone get this pos off the streets. I hope he is involved with that mess in williamson at the courthouse. Maybe even be even involved in he drug activity going on. Please women wake up before you end up missing and broke..
I know this old lady who is crazy about this man and I do not know why. Someone PLEASE PLEASE help her before it's to late !!!!!!!!
green bean

Pine River, WI

#32 Mar 24, 2014
someone from church wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this old lady who is crazy about this man and I do not know why. Someone PLEASE PLEASE help her before it's to late !!!!!!!!
I also know the woman your talking about she lives at varny. when her husband died he was taking them to the Doctors. Then he moved right in on her after her husband passed. She will not believe anything. He even married minnie and she divorced him so now he is back with LOIS poor woman how can she not know he is playing her for money. Someone please help her get away from Tom before its too late!
someone from church

High Point, NC

#33 Mar 24, 2014
green bean wrote:
<quoted text> I also know the woman your talking about she lives at varny. when her husband died he was taking them to the Doctors. Then he moved right in on her after her husband passed. She will not believe anything. He even married minnie and she divorced him so now he is back with LOIS poor woman how can she not know he is playing her for money. Someone please help her get away from Tom before its too late!
It's so sad , he has her brainwashed !
Dog Lover

United States

#34 Apr 12, 2014
Tom is need of money. He has to get his step daughter out of jail please help him! He's back to using the elderly woman in varney lol poor woman is crazy about him.. Donations for her please help Mr. Varney get his step daughter out he loves her as his own. All donations greatly appreciated.
Dog Track Lover

Kimberly, WV

#35 Jun 12, 2014
Well, Well, oh Tom Varney is at it again. He's left the woman from varney and now back to playing Minnie. Two Crazy women, what in the world do they see in that ugly thing. He must be a stud,said he didn't get nothing out of minnie this time but he would next time. Minnie u better wise up. Done made his brags..he's a real player.
Hello

Richmond, KY

#36 Jun 16, 2014
What goes around comes around , she will get what she deserves folks ,I've known Minnie a long time and she likes to crook folks , lies and lies some more. Been poor all her life ;) she about to find out about being poor after Mr Tom get's done with her , I promise She is right and you are wrong , that's why ....hide and watch
Hello

Richmond, KY

#37 Jun 16, 2014
concerned wrote:
No he is not alone. He is married to a friend and I am deeply concerned for her. She is an elderly widow, a great person and a true Christian. She had no idea of who he was. He conned her into purchasing a house in Tenn. and moved her there, and leaves her for weeks at a time.
Why would you care , she don't !! She wasn't conned she knew what she is doing , or maybe drugged lol.....old bag took him back , I would be concerned ....are u now ? Lol
concerned

Hewett, WV

#38 Jun 17, 2014
Hello wrote:
What goes around comes around , she will get what she deserves folks ,I've known Minnie a long time and she likes to crook folks , lies and lies some more. Been poor all her life ;) she about to find out about being poor after Mr Tom get's done with her , I promise She is right and you are wrong , that's why ....hide and watch
I don't know who you are, but you DO NOT know Minnie. I have know her all my life. She is a good Christian lady, who was widowed a few years ago. People like you and Tom are why Hell grows larger every day. Tom Varney is a low life who preys on elderly lonely women. and I will promise you this, if anything happens to Minnie, Tom Varney will be hunted down like the dog he is. The only way he can get a women is to drug her .
Hello

Winchester, KY

#39 Jun 25, 2014
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are, but you DO NOT know Minnie. I have know her all my life. She is a good Christian lady, who was widowed a few years ago. People like you and Tom are why Hell grows larger every day. Tom Varney is a low life who preys on elderly lonely women. and I will promise you this, if anything happens to Minnie, Tom Varney will be hunted down like the dog he is. The only way he can get a women is to drug her .
Tell you right NOW , never did say Tom was good man , he is a low life and does do the things folks say , sure does !!! And you say I don't know Minnie , guess again I know better than you , she worked in the public schools for years , LOTS of people know her and some don't know her ways as u don't , and u say he drugged her , maybe , but he didn't this time and she knows EXACTLY HOW HE IS ... Poor old Bag , she will be in the poor house
Big Daddy

Charleston, WV

#40 Jun 27, 2014
Tom loves them elderly women, but he loves the young ones better. See he gets the elderly money and sex from the young ones lol. Seems pretty smart hmmm. Well if Minnie's children would slap the H*ll outta of ole Tom and put him in his place maybe he would stay the Hell away from her. She will be broke and so will the other love he has in varney. Sad, Sad they can't seem to see the picture. He's a player for sure. Argueing over that old Hag omg, who would want him.
Hello

Richmond, KY

#41 Jul 17, 2014
Well well well, Minnie the old bag Is single again , Tommmy baby is back in Mingo county ....I say he got a pocket full of money AGAIN lol.' Deserves her right , dum dum dum ....oh yea Minnie kids step up u said ,,like to see that ....pls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls at Mingo Central! (Apr '12) 17 hr B Hatfield 52
Shannon Gartin Sat Curious 1
Where's Jamie Robinette Fri Got burned 1
How did Sidney Hurley pass away? Fri Ralph P 2
Sidney Hurley (Jan '11) Feb 16 Just asking 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 15 concerned citizen 3,987
News MCSD looking for fugitives - Feb 12 Billy Bob Thorton 14

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance