Does anyone know tom varney from williamson

Posted in the Matewan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CHRISTY

Greensboro, NC

#1 Aug 5, 2012
I'm looking for some information on this man. Anything anyone knows will be helpful. Thanks
LakeLover

Epes, AL

#2 Aug 5, 2012
CHRISTY wrote:
I'm looking for some information on this man. Anything anyone knows will be helpful. Thanks
very bad person, stay away from him...
CHRISTY

Greensboro, NC

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Thanks. Do you know anything specific
LakeLover

Epes, AL

#4 Aug 5, 2012
CHRISTY wrote:
Thanks. Do you know anything specific
Yes Very Dangerous person, was banned from ever teaching in the State of Kentucky....
CHRISTY

Greensboro, NC

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Thank you so much.
Rick

Nashville, TN

#6 Aug 6, 2012
He's a great guy. Great teacher, taught me in Grade School. He's not dangerous he's a good guy.
DAWG

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Rick you for once HAVE NO CLUE!!!He is one true piece of shit scum of the earth.And you know who this is by my ip.HAVE I EVER LIED TO YOU BEFORE MY FRIEND???
DEAD

Williamson, WV

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Ask him what happened to his first wife
LakeLover

Epes, AL

#9 Aug 7, 2012
CHRISTY wrote:
Thank you so much.
you are welcome.. be careful....
Virginia

Georgetown, KY

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Christy, Lakelover is telling u true. He has destroyed the lives of women & children as long as I can recall. He has been baned from teaching in every state he has been, After being convicted by the feds a few years ago he ratted out some of his political buddys in pike co. for a shorter prison setence & now he can't teach anywhere & mingo co. is the last place he has to hide out. He is a very bad man.
p6t1o

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2013
Virginia wrote:
Christy, Lakelover is telling u true. He has destroyed the lives of women & children as long as I can recall. He has been baned from teaching in every state he has been, After being convicted by the feds a few years ago he ratted out some of his political buddys in pike co. for a shorter prison setence & now he can't teach anywhere & mingo co. is the last place he has to hide out. He is a very bad man.
Tom varney os now living in kodak,tn right behind me
1 post removed
concerned for a friend

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 6, 2013
can you tell me more about him. I have met him and am concerned for my friend
Mabel

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2013
child molester.
yeah

Pikeville, KY

#15 Nov 21, 2013
tom is sick, ask the girls which whom he is their sugar daddies and its sad they aren't ashamed of it. i can name a few of his girls nasty nasty nasty
GLJ

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 1, 2014
Trust me. Stay away from this pervert. He is sick, he loves young girls and the younger the better. He also likes to take advantage of older ladies for money. He is bad news.
pink

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 3, 2014
oh he has a lot of lady lovers that i know
sick bunch
who would screw tom varney for a little bit of cash!? those girls are pathetic!
he offered me a ride once and i turned him down, he begged me to ride with him. offered cigarettes , money and drugs! true sicko
outlaw

United States

#18 Jan 16, 2014
There are alot of tom varneys out there the one everyone is talking about is a bad man but my last name is varney and i grew up with his kids and i can tell you he his a piece of shit do you have pics of this man
Rickardo

Kodak, TN

#19 Jan 17, 2014
He's one of the best people I've ever known. Gram Slam you didn't ride with him because he didn't have any coke.
Ricky

Kodak, TN

#20 Jan 17, 2014
And you better not speak Tom Varney's name in vein again bitch! You know why, I'ma get more graphic and take the scenic route if you do. Let everyone come along for the ride.
DAWG

Ransom, KY

#21 Jan 18, 2014
Rick you know who this is.Sometimes we don't always agree on everything,but we do agree on a lot of things.But you must remember that when you knew this man you were just a kid.that at that time in your life Tom filled a lot of voids in your life.But you really have no clue who this man really is.He has really hurt a lot of people over time. He is old ,sick,and all alone now [JUST THE WAY IT SHOULD BE FOR THE KIND OF MAN HE HAS BEEN].!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Camamot 2 hr excited 4
mother of the year 2 hr so stupid 3
Black headed chick at one stop 6 hr Leo 4
Last word game (Apr '10) 7 hr honeymylove 4,949
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 7 hr honeymylove 2,999
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 8 hr honeymylove 6,557
Color In The Song Game (May '10) Apr 17 Guess What 1,178
More from around the web

Matewan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE