George Michael Snell
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LMAO

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2009
What the hell happened to George Michael tonight?And who did it?
haha

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2009
he's such a loser!!!!!He is so aggravating and he treated his girlfriend like crap....and now he has a new baby with her which he cant take care of cause hes too retarded. he should stay in jail...he broke the epo she had on him tonight and tried to fight with the cops and ran from them and broke some crap so hes probably gonna be in jail for a while...
Twin182008

United States

#3 Apr 26, 2009
Yep, George is a nut-job. He really needs help though, THE MENTAL KIND. I actually feel sorry for him though, no matter what he did to me. People are never as good to you as you are to them. Sober, you couldn't ask for a better person though.He needs anger management, rehab , and psychotherapy. Regardless, he's still my baby's daddy and she deserves to know where she came from- the good, the bad, and the ugly.Sometimes you have to love someone enough to let them go. I deserve better and my baby deserves better.
babyface

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2009
so, whats the verdict on the girlfriend. ive seen her-she's HOTTT
bonecrusher

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2009
ne1 know bradley bono out of turkeycreek
cayla

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2009
ive known george for along time he just needs some help other than tht he is a good person aint never did nuttin to me.
StEpHoNeYBaKeR

Ransom, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2009
George just needs some help to be a better father and husband. Lorey, yeah she is beautiful and I love ya girl. You do deserve better, and I know you will find someone.

Baby Kayliauna is sooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!thank God she looks like her momma)

yeah I know Brad from TC and he's the biggest piece of sh t that God ever let have a breath of air."Corey"
Twin182008

United States

#8 Apr 27, 2009
who in the hell is bonecrusher
Kassie

United States

#9 Apr 27, 2009
Yeah George Michael does have some issues he needs to deal with. As for Lorey she is a good mom and is doing the best she can. Lorey I hope things work out for the best for you and Kayliauna she is beautiful and I know how hard it is to do this on your own but you will be okay. Maybe George might learn his lesson I hope that way everyone can be happy and live on with their lives.
someone who knows

United States

#10 Apr 27, 2009
i grew up with him he has had a really hard life and he is very proud of the beautiful little girl he has you all need to leave him alone everybody makes mistakes
Twin182008

Ransom, KY

#11 May 2, 2009
I am the mother of his child for those who don't know.While i will agree that George has had a hard life that does't excuse his actions.He is a grown man.He needs to get it together.I sympathize with him because i've been where he is in life.The difference between me and him is that I take responsibility for my actions.He needs to stop bitchin about where he's been and figure out where he's going in life. My love for him is unconditional for him and I will do everything in my power to help him.He has to help himself.He has to want change.Anyone who tells him different is just enabling him to ruin his life further.Noone knows better than me that change is possible. That's why i have stayed with hi this long.He just needs a push in the right direction.I learned early on that cells get smaller and smaller the more u visit one.He will learn to,of this I have faith. Thanx kass,i do try to be a great mother to Kayliauna.You know she is my world.

Since: May 09

United States

#12 May 3, 2009
u know what george michael can b a very good person if he actually tried. he lets drugs control him too much. hes right where he needs to be, maybe he will learn to do the right thing. i hate that hes not w/his child bc i know deep down he loves mah sister and kali, george juss has alot of problems, and i dont think he knows how to deal w/them. from mah understanding hes had alot of probs in the past, but he will make it, ppl juss need to give him some time. george has never done anything wrong to me really, i love him unconditionally, i was taught to love everybody so. but george will make it, juss give him time, ppl need time to change. try not to look at him for all the bad hes done, but all the good. I love u sis and kali. ♥

-Caitlyn .я
yesssssss

United States

#13 May 7, 2009
he is allright but his woman is way to hot for him
ShawnaRalph

Columbia, TN

#14 May 7, 2009
Well i guess i have been out of the loop what in the world has happened since i have moved. lorey u should know who this i sorry i wasn't there with baby i really want to see her and u. Shawna
Lorey

Ithaca, NY

#15 May 21, 2009
Shawna- its all good. You should look at kayliauna on my myspace-SHES BEAUTIFUL if i do say so myself!

“Ralph and Shawna”

Since: May 09

All different parts

#16 May 22, 2009
i miss you bunches we were just in there but i don't know where you are let me know love ya shawna
lorey

United States

#17 May 23, 2009
I'm still at the same apartment you guys visited a couple of times in matewan.I saw you guys but couldn't catch you in time.e mail me your address on myspace and i will send you some pics of me and kayliauna.www.myspace.com/twingodess
lorey

United States

#18 May 23, 2009
the kalyliauna part does not belong in the web address
investigator

United States

#19 May 23, 2009
who knows lorey and what do you think of her?
i dont know her

Ransom, KY

#20 Jun 24, 2009
i dont know her but sure would get toooo know him i think hes hot....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,907
Rhonda daniels Nov 27 Meee 2
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) Nov 26 darktainium 6,492
Red Jacket yearbooks Nov 25 Must love dogs 1
Looking for year books Nov 25 Must love dogs 1
Wanted: Male Persian or Himalayan for stud (Mar '10) Nov 24 Spiderweb 41
Carolyn Adkins Nov 24 Midnight 4

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance