Who do you support for Democratic Sta...

Who do you support for Democratic State Executive Committee in West Virginia (Mingo County) in 2010?

Posted in the Matewan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
been there

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 12, 2010
want to
Wonder

Lenore, WV

#2 Oct 19, 2010
Marcum is not that bright
wondering

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 22, 2010
what this
Spike

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 22, 2010
Justin has my vote.
Hometown Boy

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2010
What is this committee made to be used for and is it a paid job. I don't think all these unneeded committees need to be in use. The people we have in office now do nothing at all but sign their names and ride county and state vehicles with paid gas cards and credit cards to use for any little thing they need. This is truly a waste of taxpayers money.
Otter

Lenore, WV

#6 Oct 23, 2010
Justin is a kid who doesn't know when to shut up.
carrie

Pikeville, KY

#7 Oct 24, 2010
You must not know much about Gilbert or else you wouldn't even consider voting that way. Go over there and ask around about these people and see how you feel after that.
ChrisR

Grundy, VA

#8 Oct 26, 2010
First off, each of you don't understand this very well. The election is over. Justin Marcum won by a landslide in the election for State Executive Committee (Male). Phyllis White also won for the State Executive Committee (Female). Why do you get on here and talk about people when, you, yourself hide behind a computer screen and don't know what your talking about? The election for committee races are only in the primary election. They are also NON-PAID positions. These people are running for this as a volunteer position to help their communities, not to hear trash from people who hide behind their computer screens.

Justin is a great young man who is very smart and has 2 college degrees. He is upcoming in the political arena and has a great personality. Moreover, he is a smart young man with great ambitions.

Phyllis a great woman who has been elected for years. She continually puts forth a great effort and does what is correct for her position. She also voices her opinion when it is positive for her area. She is a great asset to Southern West Virginia.
Charlie

Grundy, VA

#9 Oct 26, 2010
Justin is a great person with a lot of know how and hard-work attitude
MasonDixon

Grundy, VA

#10 Oct 26, 2010
Vote for Justin - I really like that kid.
Local Boy

Grundy, VA

#11 Oct 26, 2010
Justin is a great kid with high ambitions and a bright future ahead of him.
BigDonT

Grundy, VA

#12 Oct 27, 2010
Both Justin and Phyllis are great people. I would vote for each of them again. They do not run against each other. You elect both a male and a female to hold these seats. Also I think Justin had way over 6,000 votes during the last election. He is really liked by the people in the 6th Dist. because of his dedication to the area. Phyllis is also well received as she works with the kids in the schools and volunteers in her local community.
hhiih

Gilbert, WV

#13 Oct 27, 2010
goooooooo phylis
Nick

Belfry, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2010
I really like Justin. Vote for him!
Christine

Belfry, KY

#15 Oct 30, 2010
Justin has my vote~!
HarleyRider

Belfry, KY

#16 Oct 30, 2010
Vote for Justin - great young man with a bright future ahead of him!
Terry

Belfry, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2010
Support Marcum!
Trapper

Grundy, VA

#18 Nov 1, 2010
Justin Marcum all the way!!!
JohnM

Grundy, VA

#19 Nov 2, 2010
Way to go Justin - Keep making Mingo County and all of West Virginia proud!
JohnM

Grundy, VA

#20 Nov 2, 2010
Hope to see Justin in the WV House sometime in the near future!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 58 min Lucy 762
Ganstas paradise 7 hr Gangstas Paradise 1
Anyone know Brooke Cox? (Jan '13) 20 hr Seen them together 20
Heritage family diner Aug 27 justme 3
Steven looney Aug 27 truemomma 3
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) Aug 26 Trunketeer 3,143
Last word game (Apr '10) Aug 25 honeymylove 5,036
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matewan Mortgages