Posted in the Matewan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Come with me if u wana live.”

Since: Oct 10

Matewan WV

#1 Oct 28, 2011
I was posting on the Pat Garland forum and when I clicked post comment the f'in forum was gone. What's up with that?
buckeye1

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2011
Yes, He did pass away - he will be missed by us all. God Bless his family and friends
sad

Mineral Wells, WV

#3 Oct 28, 2011
he passed early this morning
forum reader

Powellton, WV

#4 Oct 28, 2011
i was reading some of those comments on the forum around 4pm and went to foodcity when i got back the whole discussion was gone. anyways the last thing i read was about what was going to come of the town since pats passing. and someone had commented on who would replace mr garland on the town council.

“Come with me if u wana live.”

Since: Oct 10

Matewan WV

#5 Oct 28, 2011
did he own the whole town for real?
Judy

Laval, Canada

#6 Oct 29, 2011
Rickonator wrote:
did he own the whole town for real?
What's it to you if he did?
WELL

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Oct 29, 2011
some of it he try to run the dr away out town
4 posts removed
butterfly

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 30, 2011
No matter if someone liked Mr. Garland or not he still has family and they do not deserve to be hurt by negative comments about his passing away!
business

Gilbert, WV

#13 Oct 30, 2011
Pat was a business man, and made and paid his own way in this life, He had comments like everyone else about what happened in his town, I know he disliked a lot of the local idots that lived close to him. He was against those that laid drunk and wouldn't turn a had at nothing. He believe if you didn't work a job steady you was a burn out. A lot of people probably is glad he is dead, but long live Pat Garland. At least he believed in God and prayed for forgiveness, that is more than some of you people were doing, selling drugs out of your business, we all know who you are. So keep your mouth off Pat and have some respect for him.
peanut

Rock Creek, WV

#14 Oct 30, 2011
sad wrote:
he passed early this morning
So sad.
Rickdoodles

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Oct 30, 2011
Rickonator wrote:
I was posting on the Pat Garland forum and when I clicked post comment the f'in forum was gone. What's up with that?
you broke it!!!!!!
2 posts removed
My opinion

Barboursville, WV

#18 Nov 1, 2011
Well first of all drug addiction is a sickness, its not like these people want to waste their money on this crap they are addicted. Second of all this forum is about Pat Garland not drugs. Hate the old man past away but he had alot of hate in his heart and thought he was better than alot of poor people.
1 post removed
My opinion

Barboursville, WV

#20 Nov 1, 2011
Well first of all I am not a dope head, I have never did drugs. I call it like I see it if you dont agree its cause everyone has a opinion I have mine and you can have yours. Apparently you dont know Pat. Good day.
thats ok

Gilbert, WV

#21 Nov 1, 2011
Yeh i knew pat and he worked for a living and apparently he knew you too. good day to you
2 posts removed
awwww

Mineral Wells, WV

#24 Nov 2, 2011
My opinion wrote:
Well first of all drug addiction is a sickness, its not like these people want to waste their money on this crap they are addicted. Second of all this forum is about Pat Garland not drugs. Hate the old man past away but he had alot of hate in his heart and thought he was better than alot of poor people.
Hate no, like the other people stated he didn't like all the dopeheads running around Matewan. He had his faults just like the rest of us. I knew him well, and we all know this was started to cause problems not out of the kindness of ppls hearts. So if you think he hated you evidently you did, or you would not have posted it, you must be one of those pill poppin, dope smokers that he disliked their ways not you personally. So please let the man rest in peace. Oh yeah as far as the better than everyone, he has helped my family when we needed it and would never let a child do without anyone really, he just wouldnt support ppl's drug habits. I have personally seen him buy food for people when the restaurant was open. So please let this all go...
3 posts removed
victums

Gilbert, WV

#28 Nov 2, 2011
awwww wrote:
So why not either start a post about Beck and Donald or call the Jerry show and leave Pat alone????
thats about the funniest thing i have ever heard on here, you are right go ahead and call the jerry springer show and let kathy kick the dawg out of a lot of people she deserves a lot better than to be treated like crap i bet a lot of men would like to have a good descent woman like kathy standing by their sides she has been faithful to him for ever i know since they lived in matewan i ran a business there once and a lot of mean stuff went on, but Pat Garland was a good man he just defended himself against those that were invadeing the town he had every rite to voice his thoughts and he did. he was right and i believe a person should get out of town after they conduct their business just saying Pat Garland made the town of Matewan and that is all i got to say
awwww

Mineral Wells, WV

#29 Nov 2, 2011
GO JERRY, GO JERRY
no one cares

Seattle, WA

#30 Nov 2, 2011
My opinion wrote:
Well first of all I am not a dope head, I have never did drugs. I call it like I see it if you dont agree its cause everyone has a opinion I have mine and you can have yours. Apparently you dont know Pat. Good day.
no one cares
professionals

Gilbert, WV

#31 Nov 3, 2011
Pat had a lot of good friends and i realize you had a problem with him and some people did but i am sure your not easy to get along with either but no one cares about you either Pat Garland was a sick man and his health was faltering on the years so i guess maybe he may have been trying at times but for the most of it he was a good man
funny

Powellton, WV

#32 Nov 3, 2011
for you wrote:
iam drug free you want to take your durg test you are doing the drugs hunny lolsome body think they no it all hahaha
some of us do know it all, we got the cant help its! we know who you are lol. if your drug free then im a nunn.'YA KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN' YA GONNA KEEP RUNNIN THAT MOUTH TILL SOMEBODY PUTS YA ON SOUP 4 ABOUT 3MTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr mymymy 4,403
What happened last night? 9 hr Twatty 2
Randy Hunt Sat The who 5
who was the best football player to play at Mat... (Jan '10) Feb 11 Tiger4Life 187
Kaylynn hensley (Jun '17) Feb 6 Go gurl 2
Who got fired at ACA today? Feb 5 Haha 4
Beware of Robert Anderson (Mar '12) Feb 5 Haha 9

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matewan Mortgages