Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#62064 Sep 10, 2014
Here's how well your "militia" guys are watching the border.

Border Patrol Agent Fires At Armed Militia Member Near Rio Grande
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/border-...

Gun-toting border militia terrifies smugglers — who turn out to be bat-counting biologists
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/04/gun-tot...

The biologists had more batshit to deal with than they expected.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#62065 Sep 10, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
Dennis Miller just called Bacon's uncle Ward the "Tenured Tonto". LMAO (no exclamation point Weepy).
I dont know what you are talking about, I do know who "Uncle Ward" is as I do not watch your tabloid news channel,. I do know who Dennis Miller is, a washed up comedian turned tabloid actor, his fame is in the past.

You are really fixiated on punctuation, did you finally get your GED or decide to finish junior high after 50 years since you dropped out?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#62066 Sep 10, 2014
I do not know who "Uncle Ward" is.. Excuse me.

I do not not know who shows up on tabloid tv as I havent watched that channel since 2003, my only knowledge of those goons is when Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert makes fools of them. Stewart and Colbert is the only trustworthy commentators on TV today and is my only TV experience with political news and been that way for several years now.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#62067 Sep 10, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
Here's how well your "militia" guys are watching the border.
Border Patrol Agent Fires At Armed Militia Member Near Rio Grande
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/border-...
Gun-toting border militia terrifies smugglers — who turn out to be bat-counting biologists
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/04/gun-tot...
The biologists had more batshit to deal with than they expected.
a few incidences, big deal. you are such a liberal tool. you want them all to go home so you and Obama can have wide open borders don't ya. NO DEAL HONEY.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#62068 Sep 10, 2014
Weepy wrote:
I do not know who "Uncle Ward" is.. Excuse me.
I do not not know who shows up on tabloid tv as I havent watched that channel since 2003, my only knowledge of those goons is when Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert makes fools of them. Stewart and Colbert is the only trustworthy commentators on TV today and is my only TV experience with political news and been that way for several years now.
Moron!!(I did include exclamation points this time, Slick).
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#62069 Sep 10, 2014
Weepy wrote:
I do not know who "Uncle Ward" is..
You are one ignorant mo fo.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#62070 Sep 10, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>a few incidences, big deal. you are such a liberal tool. you want them all to go home so you and Obama can have wide open borders don't ya. NO DEAL HONEY.
OK, then Benghazi was an isolated minor incident, too. And you never complained at all about any of the other embassy attacks that have occurred. What a right-wing batshit looneytool .
Just a reminder, all your comments get an automatic clueless-nuts-disagree judgement from me, though there are times when I wish I could give you three nuts.
And, after a month of calling the residents of Ferguson monkeys, you don't get excused from being a jackanapes just by objecting to it.
Dalai Lama

Oceana, WV

#62071 Sep 10, 2014
<quoted text>
OK, then Benghazi was an isolated minor incident, too. And you never complained at all about any of the other embassy attacks that have occurred. What a right-wing batshit looneytool .
Just a reminder, all your comments get an automatic clueless-nuts-disagree judgement from me, though there are times when I wish I could give you three nuts.
And, after a month of calling the residents of Ferguson monkeys, you don't get excused from being a jackanapes just by objecting to it.
He called the residents of Ferguson monkeys? I would love to see you prove that claim because I highly doubt it. You are turning into a carbon copy of the pathological liar known as Baconliar. That is sad.
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#62072 Sep 10, 2014
and on top of that she would like to give him THREE nuts.two the good lord gave him wasn't enough i guess.typical liberal always trying or talking about some thing they don't know about.
sleep with one eye open guru bahaha
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#62073 Sep 10, 2014
bahaha tenured tonto bahaha
1 post removed
Kevin

Charleston, WV

#62075 Sep 11, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
4. Plastic Containers. Between shampoo bottles, yogurt, and tupperware to pack lunch in, plastic is a mainstay of the morning routine. Plastic is made from petroleum, a fossil fuel which releases toxins and greenhouse gases that contribute to climate change, According to NRDC, it has been estimated that the plastic industry emits 14% of the most toxic industrial releases, including styrene, benzene, and trichloroethane. Many resort to plastic because it's lightweight, cheap, and reliable, but glass containers are an easy and smart alternative; glass is made from sand, silica and limestone, which are less environmentally damaging to extract than petroleum, and not to mention, less toxic.
5. Cell phone. Cell phones are composed of gold, silver, platinum, and copper, which are all rare earth elements that are in finite supply and drive the global extractive industry. Sources of such rare earth elements are located all over the world, but the majority of these mines are in China. Toxic mine drainage is probably the biggest environmental concern associated with gold-mining and it can displace communities, contaminate drinking water, hurt workers, and destroy pristine environments. It pollutes water and land with mercury and cyanide, endangering the health of people and ecosystems. Unfortunately, the extraction of most metals and minerals exhibit similar environmental impacts and there are currently no effective metal substitutes for producing cell phones.
It's easy to forget or often we don't even know what natural resources are utilized to produce our most prized possessions that we have come to rely on every day. However, it is important not to take these resources for granted and consider ways in which to we can reduce use or choose more environmentally friendly alternatives. Why not start the day off right by considering that the products you use often started out as raw materials in foreign countries, and the long journey they went through before making it to your home?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rosaly-byrd/the...
So you are against coal, and dental hygiene ? I think Boone County should be proud of their contribution for your concern. I think you could benefit with a consultation with the great Rudy Waltzs of Boone County West Virginia for some enlightenment for the betterment of man kind. He"s more concerned about love than shampoo bottles.
piece

Kenova, WV

#62076 Sep 11, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text> So you are against coal, and dental hygiene ? I think Boone County should be proud of their contribution for your concern. I think you could benefit with a consultation with the great Rudy Waltzs of Boone County West Virginia for some enlightenment for the betterment of man kind. He"s more concerned about love than shampoo bottles.
By his stripes we are healed
By his nail pierced hands we’re free
By his blood, we’re washed clean
Now we have the victory.

The power of sin is broken,
Jesus overcame it all,
He has won our freedom,
Jesus has won it all,

Chorus:

Hallelujah
You have won the victory
Hallelujah
You have won it all for me

Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty
You are the risen king

Bridge:
our god is risen,he is alive
he won the victory, he reigns on high

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#62077 Sep 11, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
whats with all the movie cameras in ferguson ? are they making a ... planet of the apes sequel ? opps. sorry. i couldnt help it.
Yes, I was somewhat mistaken last night. Goo called the residents of Ferguson apes, not monkeys.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#62078 Sep 11, 2014
George wrote:
And I see the monkeys spent another night rioting and looting. Forget the rubber bullets, time to break out the live ammo although it appears the cops are so afraid of these criminals they did basically nothing. That is sad, really sad. Why doesnt the shop owner get one of those scary AR-15's and protect his shti?
It was actually george who repeatedly called them monkeys. You two ignorant, flapjawed jackanapes both spew so much garbage that sometimes it blurs together with the passage of time.
Again, my mistake for not keeping detailed cross-referenced records of your every idiotic bigoted utterance so I can tell you jackholes apart.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#62079 Sep 11, 2014
<quoted text>
It was actually george who repeatedly called them monkeys. You two ignorant, flapjawed jackanapes both spew so much garbage that sometimes it blurs together with the passage of time.
Again, my mistake for not keeping detailed cross-referenced records of your every idiotic bigoted utterance so I can tell you jackholes apart.
They're easy to tell apart. Roo isn't serious. George really is an assh_le.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#62080 Sep 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They're easy to tell apart. Roo isn't serious. George really is an assh_le.
Play-acting hate and stupidity can be just as damaging as the real thing. Nobody who reads Topix sees Goo take off his idiot suit at the end of the day and write a check to a worthy charity, or otherwise act decently. How do you know he wasn't acting when you met him? Some people take this seriously. We get enough lies and twisted tales from the right without double agents on discussion forums.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#62081 Sep 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, I was somewhat mistaken last night. Goo called the residents of Ferguson apes, not monkeys.
did you see what those boogajoo's tried to do the other day ? shut down interstate traffic. the only real way to deal with those looting, fireboming, civilian killing obama voters is to beat them with night sticks in the head so some sense can be instilled in them.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#62082 Sep 11, 2014
of course there were some uncle tom crackers mixed in with them but i could tell by the looks of them on the news they were trailer trash welfare recipients.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#62084 Sep 11, 2014
oh, I better switch back. that set off the monitors. they gave me a red flag on that word.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#62085 Sep 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Play-acting hate and stupidity can be just as damaging as the real thing. Nobody who reads Topix sees Goo take off his idiot suit at the end of the day and write a check to a worthy charity, or otherwise act decently. How do you know he wasn't acting when you met him? Some people take this seriously. We get enough lies and twisted tales from the right without double agents on discussion forums.
Because Brooke told me in the bathroom, and she would never lie to me.

Seriously though, I know you can sense the exaggeration and sarcasm - and even the humor - in Roo's posts. George is dead serious and will probably commit a hate crime and go to prison. Roo will probably get blown by a black chick from OU this weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Mr DlCK pic 4,017
Where's Jamie Robinette Mon Geyser 3
does food city drug test (Jul '12) Mon Anonymous 19
Shannon Gartin Mon Whistle Blower 3
Wanted: Male Persian or Himalayan for stud (Mar '10) Mar 26 allhas 42
Melissa MCcoy Copley (Aug '13) Mar 25 No tolerance 14
Melissa McCoy (Jul '13) Mar 25 No tolerance 2

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance