Hugh Jerection

Brooklyn, NY

#59343 Aug 7, 2014
Libbies must be the greatest actors in the world, because nobody could really be that dumb or naive.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59345 Aug 7, 2014
Hugh Jerection wrote:
Libbies must be the greatest actors in the world, because nobody could really be that dumb or naive.
liberals are elitists. they think they are smarter than the rest of us so they think they should make all the rules even when in the minority, on issues such as illegal fence climbers. sadly we have to sue the biggest one of them all to right things and take back america away from them.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59346 Aug 7, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59347 Aug 7, 2014
i think the theme for the 1016 election is "lets take back america" for the republicans. not sure tho.
Hugh Jerection

Brooklyn, NY

#59348 Aug 7, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
i think the theme for the 1016 election is "lets take back america" for the republicans. not sure tho.
the same stuff must have been going on 1000 years ago.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59349 Aug 7, 2014
Hugh Jerection wrote:
<quoted text>the same stuff must have been going on 1000 years ago.
to be sure. that would have been obama dream. to be king negro a thousand years ago with no democracy.
Al Bore

Perryopolis, PA

#59350 Aug 7, 2014
How soon before we have a gay president ?
How soon before we have a lesbian for president ?
How many weanies has Bacon puffed ??

The United States will cease to be a relevant country when or if that happens.

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#59351 Aug 7, 2014
http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart...
In the choose additional area boxes, choose Charleston, WV, and way down the list, West Virginia.
Pick the eleven-year time period.
See the steady rise from $1.41 per gallon on 12/24/03 to about $4.00 per gallon in October, 2008.
See the nasty greedy banksters and the hapless doofus Republican election stealer crash the economy and the demand for gas, and the price of gas plummets to about $1.60 per gallon.on 11/28/08.
See the price gradually peak at $4.28 and then settle down to fluctuate around $3.70, thanks to the recovery of the economy and gas demand under Obama. That price is lower than the peak under Bush.
The president, whoever he is has no direct control over gas prices, short of wage and price controls as we had under Nixon. It is a red herring argument to attach any blame or credit to a president in matters like this, but it sounds good to the average dimbulb tea partier who will not think about details like these.
That's what I meant to say, if I'd had more time earlier. And I'll have to say it again, because you won't listen to facts that conflict with your misbeliefs.
And Goo, I did not suggest Economics 101 for you. I know you can't count that high.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59352 Aug 7, 2014
Al Bore wrote:
How soon before we have a gay president ?
How soon before we have a lesbian for president ?
How many weanies has Bacon puffed ??
The United States will cease to be a relevant country when or if that happens.
dig a little googling on .... did obama frequent chicago bathouses ?. how about this one ... https://www.google.com/webhp... .
Al Bore

Macksburg, OH

#59353 Aug 7, 2014
Is Bacon rimming the farmers sheep tonight ??
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59354 Aug 7, 2014
i dont know if its a conspiracy or not but i do know fonald trump says obama walks like a girl.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59355 Aug 7, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_ret ail_price_chart.aspx
In the choose additional area boxes, choose Charleston, WV, and way down the list, West Virginia.
Pick the eleven-year time period.
See the steady rise from $1.41 per gallon on 12/24/03 to about $4.00 per gallon in October, 2008.
See the nasty greedy banksters and the hapless doofus Republican election stealer crash the economy and the demand for gas, and the price of gas plummets to about $1.60 per gallon.on 11/28/08.
See the price gradually peak at $4.28 and then settle down to fluctuate around $3.70, thanks to the recovery of the economy and gas demand under Obama. That price is lower than the peak under Bush.
The president, whoever he is has no direct control over gas prices, short of wage and price controls as we had under Nixon. It is a red herring argument to attach any blame or credit to a president in matters like this, but it sounds good to the average dimbulb tea partier who will not think about details like these.
That's what I meant to say, if I'd had more time earlier. And I'll have to say it again, because you won't listen to facts that conflict with your misbeliefs.
And Goo, I did not suggest Economics 101 for you. I know you can't count that high.
let me guess before i read your statement .... bush.....right ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59356 Aug 7, 2014
ok i will read it now
1 post removed

Since: Feb 13

Haywood, WV

#59358 Aug 7, 2014
When demand for oil has climbed, supply has been able to keep pace with the demand. Yet, prices still increase. Oil prices do not reflect "supply an demand." Oil speculation has resulted in what is called an "artificial market."

Policy can have an effect on oil prices, but as with any administration, one must not only look to the executive office, but also look to see who is in Congress as well.

http://money.howstuffworks.com/oil-speculatio...

The next time you drive to the gas station, only to find prices are still sky high compared to just a few years ago, take notice of the rows of foreclosed houses you'll pass along the way. They may seem like two parts of a spell of economic bad luck, but high gas prices and home foreclosures are actually very much interrelated. Before most people were even aware there was an economic crisis, investment managers abandoned failing mortgage-backed securities and looked for other lucrative investments. What they settled on was oil futures.

An oil future is simply a contract between a buyer and seller, where the buyer agrees to purchase a certain amount of a commodity -- in this case oil -- at a fixed price [source: CFTC]. Futures offer a way for a purchaser to bet on whether a commodity will increase in price down the road. Once locked into a contract, a futures buyer would receive a barrel of oil for the price dictated in the future contract, even if the market price was higher when the barrel was actually delivered.

­As in all cases, Wall Street heard the word "bet" and flocked to futures, taking the market to strange new places on the fringe of legality. In the 19th and early 20th centuries it bet on grain. In the 21st century it was oil. Despite U.S. petroleum reserves being at an eight-year high, the price of oil rose dramatically beginning in 2006. While demand rose, supply kept pace. Yet, prices still skyrocketed. This means that the laws of supply and demand no longer applied in the oil markets. Instead, an artificial market developed.

Artificial markets are volatile; they're difficult to predict and can turn on a dime. As a result of the artificial oil market, the average price per barrel of crude oil increased from $31.61 in July 2004 to $137.11 in July 2008 [source: DOE]. The average cost for a gallon of regular unleaded gas in the United States grew from $1.93 to $4.09 over the same period [source: DOE].
Al Bore

Macksburg, OH

#59359 Aug 7, 2014

Before the war in Iraq...
There were no terrorist in Iraq, and Saddam Hussian never had WMD's or supported islamic extreamist... yes I admit it, I'm a very shallow and close minded thinker.
There were terrorist in 80 countries around the world, yet these morons believe that they weren't in Iraq, while clearly evidence tells us otherwise?
Iraqi's loved living under Saddam Hussian, aside from being deprived of basic human rights, being tortured and piled into mass graves, at least they weren't getting blow up by car bombs.
I would rather live under Saddam Hussian than George W. Bush... "well, no, I've never actually been to a country ruled by brute force, but America is clearly worse".

To capture or kill Osama Bin Laden we should...
Do what Barak Obama suggested, invade Pakistan, getting Bin Laden is clearly worth the lives of thousands of Pakistani's.
Take all the troops out of Iraq, and put them in the Afghan border region, dispite the fact that sending massive amounts of forces into that part of the world is why the brits and soviets lost there, it doesn't matter how many US troops die looking for one guy.
No, we shouldn't capture of kill Bin Laden, that would clearly eliminate one of our favorite talking points when we list all the reasons we shouldn't be in Iraq.
I understand that Bin Laden's network has been crushed, and he's basically useless where he is, if we catch him, great, but he's not even the guy that planned 9-11, its more important to solve the problem for the long term than spend lives and money hunting down one person.
Osama Bin who? I thought Bush, Cheney and the CIA planned 9-11... why are you looking at me like that, I'm smart.

I believe in Socialized health care because...
I'm to lazy to pay for my own health insurance, I have a cell phone bill that's more important... besides, Rich people don't need all that money... no, I'm not a fascist, stop saying that.
I don't care if I have to wait 3 months for a heart operation that I need in a matter of weeks, as long as I don't have to pay for it.
I understand that its my obligation to get health insurance, and if I don't, its my fault, but I also understand that simply having health isurance doesn't mean I'm going to be cured of anything, and not have to ever pay any money.

Who is the most corrupt?
John Edwards, for investing in companies that forclose on New Orleans residence who won't pay their morgage, and then turning around and blaming the company for not allowing residence to not pay the morgage?
Hillary Clinton, for various unethical and illegal campaign accounting pratices?
Diane Feinstine for using her position on a military appropriations committee to award her husbands company a 600 million dollar military contract?
William Jefferson and his freezer full of cash?
Bill Clinton for Whitewater, lying under oath, trading military secrets for chinese donations to his presidential library, and the list goes on and on.
Harry Reid for his land dealings in the state of Nevada.
Any random republican, afterall, its okay for Democrats to lie, cheat and steal, thank goodness the media doesn't report any of this.
This is a crying shame, how can the democrats claim the republicans create a culture of corruption when they are clearly worse.

Bill Clinton managed to pay off the deficit.
True - It is just another reason why Bill Clinton was such a great president
False - Andrew Jackson is the only president, and leader of a nation in the modern era to pay off a deficit, Clinton simply proposed a 10 year projection, which was not even realistic.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59360 Aug 7, 2014
obamas stringent pile of new regulations is has caused energy inflation. he, you, and your party are to blame.
Al Bore

Macksburg, OH

#59361 Aug 7, 2014

Gore won the national vote, he should have been the president.
True - because he won the most votes he should be the president.
False - The electoral college was designed by the founding fathers because A- They didn't trust the majority of the people, and B- The state goverments are ment to decide who the president is, not the people.

I always refur to opinion polls because...
I want to be popular
I'm don't care if the survey sample is 80% registed democrats, it clearly represents the majority of american's opinons.
I don't pay attention to those polls, the questions are usually bias, and I don't need polls to tell me what to think.
I'm a democrat, I know I can't win on idea's, I have to lie to get elected..

Which of these choices best describes you?
I need to go to school and get my degree
I'd like to earn extra money by taking surveys online
I would love to find a new game to play.
I want to enter for a chance to win $10k and instant cash prizes!
1 post removed

Since: Feb 13

Haywood, WV

#59363 Aug 7, 2014
Also, has anyone mentioned that the REPUBLICAN led House Intelligence Committee has completely cleared the Obama Administration of any wrongdoing in the Benghazi attack?

I mean, I do think that a lot of you owe President Obama an apology since you didn't have the critical thinking skills to question Faux "News," and proceeded to harp on about this non-existent "scandal" for the last year.

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/House-...

The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.

The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.

Thompson said the report "confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given."

That conflicts with accusations of administration wrongdoing voiced by Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Vista (San Diego County), whose House Government Oversight and Reform Committee has held hearings on the Benghazi attack.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59364 Aug 7, 2014
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/275104... why is obama stacking the regulations on farmers causing food price inflation ?
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59366 Aug 7, 2014
only a fool would think obama isnt responsible for inflation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do ppl think about kaitlin day (Sep '09) 4 hr Secret 8
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 12 hr Doug77 6,391
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 23 hr Country Girl 3,038
Last word game (Apr '10) 23 hr Country Girl 4,986
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 23 hr Country Girl 6,599
what is ur verdict on rachel day?? (Feb '09) Thu Luke 6
Lora Horn and Billy Stiltner May 20 I do 2
More from around the web

Matewan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE