Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#59735 Aug 9, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>you say 9 million signed up? What happened to the 40-60 million without insurance that the demmies said desperately needed it and we had to rush through this debacle?
And if you nothing about payment issues, you haven't been following it at all, you're just yapping liberal rhetoric.
No, I don't say 9 million signed up. It's a fact that 9 million signed up.

Learn to deal with facts. You're surrounded by them, dipshitt.

What are you even talking about with payment issues? You're making no sense. If you don't pay your premium, you won't have coverage. Just like with any other insurance policy.

You're too stupid to be discussing this. You hate Obama. We got it. But that hatred is exposing you as just another misinformed reader of survival store news and What The fox.

But it is better than George's supermarket tabloids.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59736 Aug 9, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>you say 9 million signed up? What happened to the 40-60 million without insurance that the demmies said desperately needed it and we had to rush through this debacle?
And if you nothing about payment issues, you haven't been following it at all, you're just yapping liberal rhetoric.
And you didn't answer my question. What predictions are you making for this "debacle" that is working better than projected?

We know George's - that Obama will kick 93 million people off their insurance. He's currently off by about 93 million. What are yours, or, I should say, which ones have you read off of the survival store site you get your news from?
George

Man, WV

#59737 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's universal. If a kid stumbles into your unfenced, unlocked pool, you are liable. You showed a town that has relatively lax regulations, but still regulated with easements and distances, all required for safety. Guns should be more regulated than pools. They kill 12,000 Americans a year, more than in all the wars we have fought since Vietnam.
I on ce again proved you are a liar. You said ALL town and demanded i show even one. Then I did show one. ANd you still ignore the millions of people who have no regulations at all because they dont live in "town". So once again you are spewing irrelevant babble and were busted in at least one lie, probably 2 or 3. So when we have common sense pool regulations then we can talk guns. Guns are way more regulated than pools and for a child it is more dangerous to live in a house with a pool than a gun.
George

Man, WV

#59738 Aug 9, 2014
When we have "common sense" pool laws that require everyone in America to have a background check, a permit, build a fence, etc. to have a pool then we can talk about more regulations for guns which already are heavily regulated. Your claims that all towns already have these requirements was a lie. Your claim that these are universal was a lie. Proof being I dont need no stinkin permit nor do I have to build a fence. I can do whatever I want, I dont live in "town" and am not covered by ANY regulations regarding pools, or basically anything for that matter. You just keep trying to deflect and spin away the point I have been making. You and all the gun grabber are hypocrites for only targeting guns and ignoring pools and the like. I could do this save thing with ATV's. Or boats. or many other things that cause unnecessary deaths. And none of them are enshrined in the Constitution. Guns are here to stay thanks to the second amendment and isnt this liberty loving great. And gotta love WV open carry laws. God Bless America.:)
George

Man, WV

#59739 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And you didn't answer my question. What predictions are you making for this "debacle" that is working better than projected?
We know George's - that Obama will kick 93 million people off their insurance. He's currently off by about 93 million. What are yours, or, I should say, which ones have you read off of the survival store site you get your news from?
How could anyone make a prediction when Obama waves his magic wand and changes the law when he feels like it? So far that would be over 25 different predictions that would be void because our king decreed something new that was not authorized by Congress, the only ones who actually have the legal authority to do so.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#59740 Aug 9, 2014
Coal isn't enshrined in the Constitution either, george. Can you come up for air from your pool tizzy long enough to tell us the industry plan, or your plan, for what happens when the coal runs out?
Pat MaGroin

Ashburn, VA

#59741 Aug 9, 2014

YIM

“This represents freedom”

Since: Jul 14

But it is not free. Get it?

#59742 Aug 9, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again conservatives, what's your plan for when the coal runs out?
Comments from:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/08/1319...
<comment 1>
When I visited Nicaragua some years ago with a friend from there I realized that:when the electricity goes off:
-- it won't make any difference in Nicaragua because at the very most the majority of people might have one light bulb in their house, but no other electric appliances
-- sewage still goes down gutters in the street so no electricity would not affect sewage treatment
-- there is no refrigeration, so no worries there
-- cooking is done on wood burning stoves
-- in winter the temperature goes down to 72 degrees Fahrenheit, they do not use or need heating in homes or other building
-- air conditioning does not exist / unless you count the idea that near the top of all walls there is a space between the wall and the roof that is open and cannot be closed so air circulates, true in all homes and buildings except for the big city
-- they do not need pumps for obtaining water from wells, pumps were never installed because there wasn't any electricity anyway; pumps are manual
-- farming is done by hand, no machines so no gas or diesel or electric shortages would affect them
-- only big cities use electricity and these places would suffer but the majority of the people would not
-- there are no traffic stop lights except in big cities
-- some homes do have a television set, so they will lose the TV, but then there are only two or three stations and they only broadcast a few hours a day and most of the stuff is soap operas and blond bimbo advertising, no cable
-- they already do not have internet or computers available except in medical facilities so the people would not miss this although the medical profession would...
and so on...
essentially these folks would survive a global collapse because they already live in a condition that money has never affected with developments like electricity, plumbing, refrigeration, truck farming, etc
the food is the best I have ever had, they use no chemicals, no pesticide, no fertilizer, no machines; you can actually taste the food, perhaps better said that the food actually has a taste to it
<comment 2>
I grew up using that kind of thing. Even had an outhouse. I still have a couple pitchforks. I also have a scythes and we had a well with a pitcher pump on it. I used to pump water into buckets to water the animals on our farm. This was in the 60's by the way. My late husband's family still have members of their family living that way in Illinois. They still live on the family farm that was settled by my husband's great grandfather in the mid 1800's. They were mormon, became reorganized later day saints when the mormon church split over polygamy. Family has held on to the farm by never borrowing against it, using old methods and seed passed down generations, and living simple, old fashioned lives. His cousin James lives off the land completely, digs gensing when he needs money, no electric, no running water, grows, raises and hunts and fishes for food. There are still a few people like that left in this country.
Uhh...I didn't know you were a woman. I hope I have never said bad things to you in past posts that I only say to the guys. If I did I am sorry.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59743 Aug 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I on ce again proved you are a liar. You said ALL town and demanded i show even one. Then I did show one. ANd you still ignore the millions of people who have no regulations at all because they dont live in "town". So once again you are spewing irrelevant babble and were busted in at least one lie, probably 2 or 3. So when we have common sense pool regulations then we can talk guns. Guns are way more regulated than pools and for a child it is more dangerous to live in a house with a pool than a gun.
What are you talking about George? You're making no sense again. NO TOWN HAS NO SWIMMING POOL REGULATIONS.

You proved you're an idiot. That's about it. Which is normal.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59744 Aug 9, 2014
George wrote:
When we have "common sense" pool laws that require everyone in America to have a background check, a permit, build a fence, etc. to have a pool then we can talk about more regulations for guns which already are heavily regulated. Your claims that all towns already have these requirements was a lie. Your claim that these are universal was a lie. Proof being I dont need no stinkin permit nor do I have to build a fence. I can do whatever I want, I dont live in "town" and am not covered by ANY regulations regarding pools, or basically anything for that matter. You just keep trying to deflect and spin away the point I have been making. You and all the gun grabber are hypocrites for only targeting guns and ignoring pools and the like. I could do this save thing with ATV's. Or boats. or many other things that cause unnecessary deaths. And none of them are enshrined in the Constitution. Guns are here to stay thanks to the second amendment and isnt this liberty loving great. And gotta love WV open carry laws. God Bless America.:)
George, you have no point. Your argument is one against a position that doesn't exist. No one is banning guns, and you agree that some guns should be banned.

You keep proving yourself an idiot, and we need no further proof.
Billy

Chesapeake, OH

#59745 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Comments from:
<comment 1>
When I visited Nicaragua some years ago with a friend from there I realized that:when the electricity goes off:
-- it won't make any difference in Nicaragua because at the very most the majority of people might have one light bulb in their house, but no other electric appliances
-- sewage still goes down gutters in the street so no electricity would not affect sewage treatment
-- in winter the temperature goes down to 72 degrees Fahrenheit, they do not use or need heating in homes or other building
-- air conditioning does not exist / unless you count the idea that near the top of all walls there is a space between the wall and the roof that is open and cannot be closed so air circulates, true in all homes and buildings except for the big city
-- they do not need pumps for obtaining water from wells, pumps were never installed because there wasn't any electricity anyway; pumps are manual
-- farming is done by hand, no machines so no gas or diesel or electric shortages would affect them
-- only big cities use electricity and these places would suffer but the majority of the people would not
-- some homes do have a television set, so they will lose the TV, but then there are only two or three stations and they only broadcast a few hours a day and most of the stuff is soap operas and blond bimbo advertising, no cable
-- they already do not have internet or computers available except in medical facilities so the people would not miss this although the medical profession would...
and so on...
essentially these folks would survive a global collapse because they already live in a condition that money has never affected with developments like electricity, plumbing, refrigeration, truck farming, etc
the food is the best I have ever had, they use no chemicals, no pesticide, no fertilizer, no machines; you can actually taste the food, perhaps better said that the food actually has a taste to it
<comment 2>
I grew up using that kind of thing. Even had an outhouse. I still have a couple pitchforks. I also have a scythes and we had a well with a pitcher pump on it. I used to pump water into buckets to water the animals on our farm. This was in the 60's by the way. My late husband's family still have members of their family living that way in Illinois. They still live on the family farm that was settled by my husband's great grandfather in the mid 1800's. They were mormon, became reorganized later day saints when the mormon church split over polygamy. Family has held on to the farm by never borrowing against it, using old methods and seed passed down generations, and living simple, old fashioned lives. His cousin James lives off the land completely, digs gensing when he needs money, no electric, no running water, grows, raises and hunts and fishes for food. There are still a few people like that left in this country.
You'll be in Heaven. Obama promised to transform america into a 3rd world country.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59746 Aug 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
How could anyone make a prediction when Obama waves his magic wand and changes the law when he feels like it? So far that would be over 25 different predictions that would be void because our king decreed something new that was not authorized by Congress, the only ones who actually have the legal authority to do so.
LOL. You cry when we improve things. Talk about teabag logic by George. Wow. The only thing that could be dumber is to spend $150-200 million taxpayer dollars trying to repeal a law then suing because it wasn't implemented fast enough.

And you dumbasses are actually doing that now.
Billy

Chesapeake, OH

#59747 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about George? You're making no sense again. NO TOWN HAS NO SWIMMING POOL REGULATIONS.
http://ecode360.com/12423711
Billy

Chesapeake, OH

#59748 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www2.erie.gov/clarence/index.php...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59749 Aug 9, 2014
Billy wrote:
Those are some pretty serious regulations. Permits, easements, fences, rescue poles, the whole nine yards. But typical of most cities.

I'm assuming you meant this to be evidence of no regulations, only the dumb tea bagger's version.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59750 Aug 9, 2014
Billy wrote:
Are you posting these because you're stupid? More severe regulations.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59751 Aug 9, 2014
I get it now. This dumb f_cking illiterate tea bagger thinks I am saying that no town has swimming pool regulations because he literally can't read. Wow. Keep posting your arguments to George though.

Jesus, between the two of you dumbasses, I'm surprised you haven't been killed in light traffic.

YIM

“This represents freedom”

Since: Jul 14

But it is not free. Get it?

#59752 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Comments from:
<comment 1>
and so on...
<comment 2>
I doubt if you and I ever see the day coal runs out but I guess it will someday if we as humans don't blow ourselves up before then. How is power created? Back to the basics please...

http://www.alliantenergykids.com/EnergyBasics...

Simple enough...right? We need to find ways to spin turbines which takes power. Falling water (hydroelectric power) Nuclear power plants, wind turbines, alternate fossil fuels, moving water such as waves of the ocean or the way we don't know about yet. That is the one you and I can figure out and save humanity while becoming rich in the process. We will have enough money to live like Bacon when he hoops it up at the dog track if we can stand all of the sin.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#59753 Aug 9, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh...I didn't know you were a woman. I hope I have never said bad things to you in past posts that I only say to the guys. If I did I am sorry.
And why would that make any difference? At least you're somewhat more of a gentleman than the rest of your pals. I never said what I was, only that I am married to someone of the opposite sex who is a human.
The comments from the article were not mine. It's just that they were handy and illustrated the concept of life without electricity.
While I'm explaining things, my current avatar is a poster from the US Fuel Administration during World War One. People were urged to conserve light and coal for the war effort, and generally they cooperated for the common good. Now, however, the conservatives are all for ripping fossil fuels out of the ground and burning them as fast as possible. How is that conservatism? It's wasteful beyond measure.
Once again, what is your plan for when coal is depleted beyond economic recovery levels?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59754 Aug 9, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt if you and I ever see the day coal runs out but I guess it will someday if we as humans don't blow ourselves up before then. How is power created? Back to the basics please...
http://www.alliantenergykids.com/EnergyBasics...
Simple enough...right? We need to find ways to spin turbines which takes power. Falling water (hydroelectric power) Nuclear power plants, wind turbines, alternate fossil fuels, moving water such as waves of the ocean or the way we don't know about yet. That is the one you and I can figure out and save humanity while becoming rich in the process. We will have enough money to live like Bacon when he hoops it up at the dog track if we can stand all of the sin.
The tracks are the least of my sins. And with the exception of you dumb tea baggers, I think we all have a pretty good grasp of how power is generated.

Since first grade science.

Burning dead plants and animals. That's how we do it. Pretty primitive, don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed cabin creek Cu m 4,010
Last word game (Apr '10) Tue Breezy _Soul 5,116
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) Tue Breezy _Soul 3,278
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) Tue Breezy _Soul 6,497
Does anyone know tom varney from williamson (Aug '12) Tue Candy 51
helen rose (Jan '11) Mar 19 Anonymous 2
Child Molester (May '09) Mar 19 None_of_your_busi... 7

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance