Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Nellis, WV

#59571 Aug 8, 2014
It is no wonder these nanny state whopper floppers want the minimum wage raised and coal dead. They can only dream of making 70K a year. If you work hard and keep your idiocy to yourself, I am sure you can make drive through manager in about 25 years, hang in there.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#59572 Aug 8, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever watched a show called ancient aliens? I kind of like it in small doses and I find it interesting to hear other people's opinion of scientific stuff even though I may not agree. They had a show once that spoke about the great pyramids of Egypt may have been giant power generators. I can't remember the details but somthing about 2 chemicals coming together in 2 of the chambers and a reaction causing great amounts of power to be released. You are a great dreamer of things that are far fetched ideas. You will totally ignore what works and what has worked throughout history and try and make the rest of us seem stupid because we disagree with you. You take he most ignorant ideas that scientific dreamers come up with and peddle them as if they are the best alternative to something that works. But you have nothing but words....that's it....just words that mean absolutely nothing. You make them sound great but they have no substance, meaning and are not practical in any way. Reinvent the power generating pyramid and light up Charleston WV and I will help you close all of these awful coal mines that help generate our power for today...tomorrow and into the future.
Stop watching shows AIMED AT DUMB PEOPLE. Jesus H.. Christ. Between you and your Ancient Aliens and George and his goddamn supermarket tabloids, these discussions have eroded down to just us explaining only what is real and what is fake.

That aliens ignorance came from the Baghdad Battery. Look it up. The pyramids didn't generate electricity.

No one of any intellect is suggesting the end of coal. Coal is dying in the free market because it can't compete and because it is an environmental catastrophe everywhere it is mined, transported, burned and discarded. That's just the way it is.

What is being suggested - no, check that - what IS REQUIRED FOR CIVILIZATION TO CONTINUE is coal's replacement as a primary source of fuel. It has to be done. There are two ways to approach this. We can 1) invest in an create alternate energy sources or 2) pretend coal will last forever.

George likes to pretend. But George is a stupid man who lacks education and the ability to differentiate fact from fiction. You don't have to be like George. You can be like the overwhelming majority of Americans and understand that coal is dying and must be replaced with alternative sources. Pretending isn't going to help anyone here. Fighting the creation of these alternate sources isn't just stupid and pointless, it's literally costing us all money.

Burning dead plants and animals is no way for a modern civilization to create energy.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#59573 Aug 8, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>scam. where were the dead fish ? i would think the liberals would have brought in truckloads of dead fish.
Dead fish would look funny on a hilltop, you dumbass.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59574 Aug 8, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Now here is some serious liberal looney pathological liar teabagger logic for ya. Coal, which helped build this great nation by supplying us with plentiful American made energy and created millions of jobs and taken untold thousands/millions out of poverty is actually the reason we are so poor. LMAO The benefits of coal on the nation and this state are incalculable they are so vast. But considering you still think Obama pardoned Bush for a crime he was never even charged with and you cant comprehend the meaning of simple words like "fact" and "plagiarism" I wouldnt expect you to understand.
Coal helped build this nation. Of course. But so did muskets and slavery. And guess what - we've replaced both already.

Sometimes reality forces us to change. You should try it out. Like switch from supermarket tabloids to... uh... books.

And George, will it help your English vocabulary issue if I put the word "verb" in parentheses next to the word "pardon?"

Obama pardoned (verb) Bush for his war crimes.

Is that better? Does that help you understand that the meaning of the term "pardon" is not relegated to a noun only?

Yeah, didn't think so.

And George, we all noticed you stopped plagiarizing once we called you out on it. No need to offer credit or admit anything. I'm just glad to see that you stopped. Good job.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59575 Aug 8, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Now here is some serious liberal looney pathological liar teabagger logic for ya. Coal, which helped build this great nation by supplying us with plentiful American made energy and created millions of jobs and taken untold thousands/millions out of poverty is actually the reason we are so poor. LMAO The benefits of coal on the nation and this state are incalculable they are so vast. But considering you still think Obama pardoned Bush for a crime he was never even charged with and you cant comprehend the meaning of simple words like "fact" and "plagiarism" I wouldnt expect you to understand.
george the only reason politicians are peddling the coal issue is they think its what the voters want to hear. its like obama saying "change you can believe in"

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#59576 Aug 8, 2014
George wrote:
And these idiots think WV and the nation would be better off without coal. Der de der. Cant fix stupid. Coal makes us poor. The idiocy these used car salesman will spew to push their personal agendas is friggin hysterical
==========
West Virginia mining helps fuel the U.S. economy.
In 2007, coal mining in West Virginia generated nearly $15 billion in output.
West Virginia leads the nation in coal exports, shipping more than 50 million tons to 23 countries.
West Virginia Coal accounts for about 50 percent of U.S. coal exports.
West Virginia families depend on coal mining for good jobs.
Coal mining provides jobs for the long-term.
Coal mining in West Virginia supports over 88,000 jobs, paying hundreds of millions of dollars in annual wages.
In Boone County alone, about 4.600 workers are employed in coal mining.
Coal mining jobs fuel other jobs.
For every coal mining job, an additional 3.5 jobs are created elsewhere in the economy.
Coal mining jobs are well paid.
The average wage for a coal worker in West Virginia is about $68,000, roughly double the average wage for jobs most other industries in the state.
Economically healthy coal mining equals a healthy community.
Coal mining creates an economic cycle of good jobs and opportunity that benefits families and strengthens communities.
Personal income and payroll taxes from West Virginia mining jobs amounted to $1.3 billion in tax revenue in 2007 alone.
Just more Friends of Coal talking points. Now tell us about the health problems and environmental destruction that coal causes.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59577 Aug 8, 2014
George wrote:
And these idiots think WV and the nation would be better off without coal. Der de der. Cant fix stupid. Coal makes us poor. The idiocy these used car salesman will spew to push their personal agendas is friggin hysterical
==========
West Virginia mining helps fuel the U.S. economy.
In 2007, coal mining in West Virginia generated nearly $15 billion in output.
West Virginia leads the nation in coal exports, shipping more than 50 million tons to 23 countries.
West Virginia Coal accounts for about 50 percent of U.S. coal exports.
West Virginia families depend on coal mining for good jobs.
Coal mining provides jobs for the long-term.
Coal mining in West Virginia supports over 88,000 jobs, paying hundreds of millions of dollars in annual wages.
In Boone County alone, about 4.600 workers are employed in coal mining.
Coal mining jobs fuel other jobs.
For every coal mining job, an additional 3.5 jobs are created elsewhere in the economy.
Coal mining jobs are well paid.
The average wage for a coal worker in West Virginia is about $68,000, roughly double the average wage for jobs most other industries in the state.
Economically healthy coal mining equals a healthy community.
Coal mining creates an economic cycle of good jobs and opportunity that benefits families and strengthens communities.
Personal income and payroll taxes from West Virginia mining jobs amounted to $1.3 billion in tax revenue in 2007 alone.
Here is where this was stolen from. Obviously it wasn't your work, but the lack of a citation isn't fair to the people who did the work only to have it stolen against their clearly labeled copyright.

http://www.facesofcoal.org/index.php...

Coal is huge. But you keep trying to shape the opposition's viewpoint as one of stopping the production of coal instantly and replacing it with nothing. That's dumb and not one sane person has ever even suggested that. We would certainly be better off with virtually any other source of energy. Coal is the worst of the fossil fuels by all measures - efficiency, acquisition, pollution. It kills everywhere it is mined, transported, burned or discarded.

It has done its job valiantly. But it's time has come to be replaced by intermediary sources like gas and solar. It is INEVITABLE for this to happen. Why do you FIGHT against this inevitability? Get used to it. Coal has served its purpose and is no longer competitive.
George

Nellis, WV

#59578 Aug 8, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Coal helped build this nation. Of course. But so did muskets and slavery. And guess what - we've replaced both already.
Sometimes reality forces us to change. You should try it out. Like switch from supermarket tabloids to... uh... books.
And George, will it help your English vocabulary issue if I put the word "verb" in parentheses next to the word "pardon?"
Obama pardoned (verb) Bush for his war crimes.
Is that better? Does that help you understand that the meaning of the term "pardon" is not relegated to a noun only?
Yeah, didn't think so.
And George, we all noticed you stopped plagiarizing once we called you out on it. No need to offer credit or admit anything. I'm just glad to see that you stopped. Good job.
Hahahaha @ you STILL trying to spin away you blatant and proven LIE. Hahahahaha I love it. I havent changed a bit how I post and you still dont understand the meaning of the simple word plagiarism but are too dense to understand you dont. Same goes for the word "fact". You think your made up gay butt sex statistics are "fact". How can someone have an intelligent discussion with someone who doesnt understand the meaning of the word "fact" for Petes sake. Obama tapped Bush on the shoulder and "pardoned" him like in Shindlers list, that is what you meant when we were talkin about Bush and war crime and you swore for weeks he pardoned him for his crimes. Hahahahahahaha Your narcissism is still so entertaining.
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#59579 Aug 8, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>jay rockefeller is a hero of your ? ya want me to fix that by doing some investigative work ? maybe laundering money in the caymans or something of that nature.
guru look up ludlow massaacre the rockefellers was mining and raping land before these guys even knew who they were. they were into all kinds of mining even when out west arizona saw a coach in museum a rockefeller used going to his silver mines had the wheels mark to countr milege
how do they think they got their money.

i can't remember it all but had teacher make us do a book report in school as a kid west history i think now if memory is right ole jay inherted 1 million bucks the day he was born.i think thats what it was
George

Nellis, WV

#59580 Aug 8, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is where this was stolen from. Obviously it wasn't your work, but the lack of a citation isn't fair to the people who did the work only to have it stolen against their clearly labeled copyright.
Coal is huge. But you keep trying to shape the opposition's viewpoint as one of stopping the production of coal instantly and replacing it with nothing. That's dumb and not one sane person has ever even suggested that. We would certainly be better off with virtually any other source of energy. Coal is the worst of the fossil fuels by all measures - efficiency, acquisition, pollution. It kills everywhere it is mined, transported, burned or discarded.
It has done its job valiantly. But it's time has come to be replaced by intermediary sources like gas and solar. It is INEVITABLE for this to happen. Why do you FIGHT against this inevitability? Get used to it. Coal has served its purpose and is no longer competitive.
More delusions from the guy who thinks Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime. Coal isnt going anywhere for a very long time. But instead of burning it in our advanced and relatively environmentally friendly power plants supplying US with cheap and plentiful energy, it will get shipped to India and China to be burned in their smog belching plants and they can have the cheap energy fueling their economy while ours suffers. And who does high energy prices hit the hardest? THE POOR. You culties are some geniuses let me tell ya. LOL
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#59581 Aug 8, 2014
that should have said west virginia history.not west history but they was out there to
George

Nellis, WV

#59582 Aug 8, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to claim you are too retarded to understand it wasnt mine and falsely claim plagiarism like you did last time? Hahaha

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59583 Aug 8, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha @ you STILL trying to spin away you blatant and proven LIE. Hahahahaha I love it. I havent changed a bit how I post and you still dont understand the meaning of the simple word plagiarism but are too dense to understand you dont. Same goes for the word "fact". You think your made up gay butt sex statistics are "fact". How can someone have an intelligent discussion with someone who doesnt understand the meaning of the word "fact" for Petes sake. Obama tapped Bush on the shoulder and "pardoned" him like in Shindlers list, that is what you meant when we were talkin about Bush and war crime and you swore for weeks he pardoned him for his crimes. Hahahahahahaha Your narcissism is still so entertaining.
Poor George. Here we go again.

Obama pardoned Bush for his war crimes.

Heterosexuals have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals.

You're still the only person here who made up any butt sex statistics.

You plagiarize every time you post other peoples' work under your identity without any citation or source direction.

Obama still hasn't kicked 93 million people off of their insurance.

Facts are true even if you don't like them. Sorry.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59584 Aug 8, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Not going to claim you are too retarded to understand it wasnt mine and falsely claim plagiarism like you did last time? Hahaha
I always know it isn't your when it's coherent. But that has is only a small part of stealing others' work without giving them credit.

Tell me George, would you tell a young student to behave like this when using research to illustrate opinions in written form? It's an honest question.
George

Nellis, WV

#59585 Aug 8, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>
george the only reason politicians are peddling the coal issue is they think its what the voters want to hear. its like obama saying "change you can believe in"
More like corruption and lawlessness I DO believe, not believe in. The cult leader said coal was bad, so now the brainless cultie followers, who worship the ground he walks on and lick his feet when he walks in a room, parrot his idiocy like good little braindead zombies. LOL

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59586 Aug 8, 2014
Wow. Lemme try that again. Sheesh. Google keyboard update defaulted my auto-correct back to "on."

George, I always know it isn't yours when it's coherent. But that is only a small part of stealing others' work without giving them credit.

Tell me George, would you tell a young student to behave like this when using research to illustrate opinions in written form? It's an honest question.
George

Nellis, WV

#59587 Aug 8, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor George. Here we go again.
Obama pardoned Bush for his war crimes.
Heterosexuals have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals.
You're still the only person here who made up any butt sex statistics.
You plagiarize every time you post other peoples' work under your identity without any citation or source direction.
Obama still hasn't kicked 93 million people off of their insurance.
Facts are true even if you don't like them. Sorry.
Hahahahahahaha. OMG roflmfao Your lies, delusions, and narcissism is so funny dude you dont even know.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59588 Aug 8, 2014
And George, when you end literally every post with some form of onomatopoeia, it really takes away its purpose. We know you think you're funny. That's easy. It's actually being funny that is a challenge. After a while, laughing at your own jokes just comes off as pompous and presumptive. If you have to add the "hahaha" at the end, that means that you want people to laugh or find humor. But if you have to illustrate it like that, it probably isn't that funny. Try just letting your humor stand on its own. Won't work here, but I am certain that your equally-educated peers will laugh.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59589 Aug 8, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
More like corruption and lawlessness I DO believe, not believe in. The cult leader said coal was bad, so now the brainless cultie followers, who worship the ground he walks on and lick his feet when he walks in a room, parrot his idiocy like good little braindead zombies. LOL
Yeah because environmental activism is new.

On Planet Teabag.
George

Nellis, WV

#59590 Aug 8, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
I would tell the student if he/she is having a discussion with a mentally ill pathologically lying narcissist and wants to have some fun, post an article without a source and watch the retard claim "plagiarism" and argue til his last breath his idiocy is actually true. I would tell the student the weirdo might even go as far as to purposefully try and deceive people by only posting half the definition in an attempt to trick peop0le into believing his idiocy and his narcissism might have him actually claim the retard factor before admitting he was wrong and claimed plagiarism when it was not. HAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr City of grafton 4,394
who was the best football player to play at Mat... (Jan '10) Jan 16 Tigers 185
where is coach danny (BB) perkins at? (Nov '11) Jan 16 Philip Mitchell 15
Mark whitt payed off the Mexican restaurant for... Jan 15 Frankie 7
Seriously Kerri Hannah? Jan 15 Former pack 2
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) Jan 10 So_da_lish_us 6,505
Anyone heard from Orvel Bailey? (Jul '17) Jan 8 Peter smoker 6

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance