Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Charleston, WV

#59158 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Cant you read? I did not just a week or so ago from 2 different sources i beleive, scroll back if you like, but once again I am not going to continually re-post things just because your brain is too fried to remember what you had for lunch. EVen if I did repost it next week when I make the same claim again your dead brain would again ask for proof.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#59159 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hb5SG4XMnnAXX
Crazy teabag Jesus freak nutcase of the day.
Lunar Bukkake. LOL.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59160 Aug 5, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>The pathological liar is calling me a liar even after I posted evidence to support that claim what just last week? 2 weeks ago? It is NOT a lie, it is the truth. But considering your inherently dishonesty and complete lack of comprehension of the meaning of the word "lie" or "fact" or "truth" or "plagiarism" I wouldnt expect you to understand.
Who the hell knows what you posted. You almost certainly edited it for your purposes after you stole it, then didn't cite the source or link it. No one can believe a word you say because you're a thief and liar.
George

Charleston, WV

#59161 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns were never banned in Chicago. Stop lying.
Hahahaha. What did I tell ya. The Chicago Sun Times, a MAJOR Chicago newspaper and many other outlets say banned, and the delusion freak says they werent. Like I said, the next Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime thing. Kinda impossible to debate someone who thinks his own made up butt sex statistics are a "fact" and yet refuses to believe the Chicago Sun TImes about a story regarding their own city. LOL Funny stuff though. BTW that was the actual headline I posted. The actual SunTimes headline says "after pevious BAN overturned" and he still swears there was no ban. It is common knowledge also for anyone who hasnt smoked so much dope his brain lives on Pluto while his mouth is here on earth spewing delusional nonsensical babble.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59162 Aug 5, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>When you admit you falsey claimed plagiarism when it was not plagiarism I will answer the question. Or are you claiming the retarded factor as my burden?
LOL. Standard George - "I don't feel like answering."

So funny. Don't answer George. You plagiarize. Because you're embarrassed. No need to keep punishing you for it with even more embarrassment. We all know what you do.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59163 Aug 5, 2014
And George, it is DEFINITELY YOUR BURDEN to cite your sources when you copy THEIR work and present it as your own. Absolutely. Conservatives read this, so you know retarded people are present. It is a public forum.

I would love to hear George explain to his professor (insane scenario, I know, George in the same room as a professor) that he should have known his stolen passages were from someone else. And he should have known who they were from too.

Ahhh, the mind of the dumb tea bagger is a thing to behold.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59164 Aug 5, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha. What did I tell ya. The Chicago Sun Times, a MAJOR Chicago newspaper and many other outlets say banned, and the delusion freak says they werent. Like I said, the next Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime thing. Kinda impossible to debate someone who thinks his own made up butt sex statistics are a "fact" and yet refuses to believe the Chicago Sun TImes about a story regarding their own city. LOL Funny stuff though. BTW that was the actual headline I posted. The actual SunTimes headline says "after pevious BAN overturned" and he still swears there was no ban. It is common knowledge also for anyone who hasnt smoked so much dope his brain lives on Pluto while his mouth is here on earth spewing delusional nonsensical babble.
Guns were never banned in Chicago George. Stop lying.
George

Charleston, WV

#59165 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Every town.
Prove it. LOL We both know you cant prove it, it popped in your head and it would help push your agenda so you said it just like you always do. That is how you got in your "made up gay butt sex statistics" situation. But you claimed it, so PROVE IT......... here comes the spin and excuses and blah blah blah........wait for it.......... hahahaha
George

Charleston, WV

#59166 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So funny. Don't answer George. You plagiarize. Because you're embarrassed. No need to keep punishing you for it with even more embarrassment. We all know what you do.
LOL Your narcissism can be so much fun.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59167 Aug 5, 2014
George, the Unites States bans several types of guns. But I never hear you say that "guns are banned in America."

Stop being an idiot. Stop lying.
George

Charleston, WV

#59168 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you claiming the retarded factor? You must be since you keep calling it plagiarism. I cant be expected to post a source or link so that every retard in the world with an IQ less than their shoe size can understand it isnt my own words. No one could meet such a standard and no one but a narcissist trying to spin away their mistake/lie would claim otherwise.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59169 Aug 5, 2014
http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/13991392-4...

Here George, read your own story. You can own guns in Chicago. Stop lying.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59170 Aug 5, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. LOL We both know you cant prove it, it popped in your head and it would help push your agenda so you said it just like you always do. That is how you got in your "made up gay butt sex statistics" situation. But you claimed it, so PROVE IT......... here comes the spin and excuses and blah blah blah........wait for it.......... hahahaha
It would be much easier for you to NAME JUST ONE municipality that has no swimming pool ordinance than it would be for to list the hundreds of thousands of municipalities that do. Ya think?

So do it. Name JUST ONE.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59171 Aug 5, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>So are you claiming the retarded factor? You must be since you keep calling it plagiarism. I cant be expected to post a source or link so that every retard in the world with an IQ less than their shoe size can understand it isnt my own words. No one could meet such a standard and no one but a narcissist trying to spin away their mistake/lie would claim otherwise.
Yes, if you can cut and paste the work, you can cut and paste the source. Why are you above giving authors credit for work you steal? And who cares if we know it isn't your work? Should your readers not be able to check your source to ensure accurate theft of information, or at least know who created it in the first place? I mean, we KNOW you edit it for your purposes. Shouldn't we be able to see where and why you edited it? For someone who calls EVERYONE a liar, you sure use a lot of deceit.
George

Charleston, WV

#59172 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
George, the Unites States bans several types of guns. But I never hear you say that "guns are banned in America."
Stop being an idiot. Stop lying.
The Chicago Sun Time said it, many other media outlets said it, millions of other people who arent head cases said and say it, not just me. But you are alone in your delusion saying "Chicago did not ban guns". Lets seeeeee, who to believe??? The Chicago SunTimes or the delusions of a pathological liar? Hahahaha
George

Charleston, WV

#59173 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be much easier for you to NAME JUST ONE municipality that has no swimming pool ordinance than it would be for to list the hundreds of thousands of municipalities that do. Ya think?
So do it. Name JUST ONE.
The wait is over. LMAO
George

Charleston, WV

#59174 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/c rime/13991392-418/chicagos-gun -law-rewritten-after-previous- ban-overturned.html#.U-G9W_ldW YI
Here George, read your own story. You can own guns in Chicago. Stop lying.
ROFLMAO Hahahahaha Now we are back to your "you claim that I claimed (insert lie here) routine" to try and deflect from you idiocy. Hahahaha
George

Charleston, WV

#59175 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, if you can cut and paste the work, you can cut and paste the source. Why are you above giving authors credit for work you steal? And who cares if we know it isn't your work? Should your readers not be able to check your source to ensure accurate theft of information, or at least know who created it in the first place? I mean, we KNOW you edit it for your purposes. Shouldn't we be able to see where and why you edited it? For someone who calls EVERYONE a liar, you sure use a lot of deceit.
So yes you are claiming the retarded factor and that is why it was plagiarism? If a retard cant understand it isnt my own words, that is the standard you want me to achieve? LOL Be serious.
George

Charleston, WV

#59176 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You leave out half of a one sentence definition in an attempt to purposefully deceive people into believing your idiocy and you bitch at me for editing for content what are often multiple page articles? Classic. LOL

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#59177 Aug 5, 2014
Poor George. Rough night. Again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is ur verdict on rachel day?? (Feb '09) 2 hr Autumn 8
Delbarton Inn???? (Jan '09) 3 hr Kevin 5
Create your own Forum 4 hr NativeHillbillyWh... 369
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) Thu Country Girl 3,099
Dadoo (May '10) Jul 27 Scott85 13
rocket mart Jul 25 Rick 2
Candi Starr and Terry Daniels Jul 25 The Dog 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matewan Mortgages