Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58623 Aug 2, 2014
hey libs ... dont you guys think sodomizing deviants in bath house gathering places should pay a worship tax too ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58624 Aug 2, 2014
hey suzy ... its time i give you an education lesson. http://religiousfreedom.lib.virginia.edu/cons... read that first amendment out loud so you other libby friends can hear you ... do you see that religion word ? you remember that and dont say stupid chit anymore..

Since: Feb 13

Clarksburg, WV

#58625 Aug 2, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
hey libs ... dont you guys think sodomizing deviants in bath house gathering places should pay a worship tax too ?
First, I do not think that bath house sodomy is much of an issue for a multitude of reasons.

Second, churches are supposed to lose their non-taxable status if they push political stances (which most do anyway).

Third, how does sodomy between two males, male and female, etc. have anything to do with taxation?

Did Jesus not say "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's?"

Meaning: Shut up and pay your damn taxes!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58626 Aug 2, 2014
who do you cluckers think you are huh ?
Billy

Fairfax, VA

#58627 Aug 2, 2014
Any liberal that claims to be an atheist lies. They worship obama as a god. They don't believe in the bible and do not believe in Jesus, but they do worship obama.

Clarksburg, WV

#58628 Aug 2, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
who do you cluckers think you are huh ?
Educated, thoughtful, and empathetic human beings with critical thinking skills?

Clarksburg, WV

#58629 Aug 2, 2014
Billy wrote:
Any liberal that claims to be an atheist lies. They worship obama as a god. They don't believe in the bible and do not believe in Jesus, but they do worship obama.
Now there's some vacuous verbal diarrhea.

Hey, let me try.

All conservatives are fascists child molesters!

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58630 Aug 2, 2014
Uncle Cracka wrote:
Ladies & gents. Get with times. its 2014 & the candidates are Shelly moore Capito & Natlaile Tennant. Now im having a hard time choosing either one of them. how ever you vote the fact is we're sending a woman to washington. We're screwed plain & simple. I mean look who we're voting for, one Capito is shriveled up old prune & the other nominee Natilie Tennant well her pussy stinks. either way WV loses.
You do have an actual choice. Bob Henry Baber of the Mountain Party.
Unfortunately, what should be a thread for WV politics has been monopolized by Obama bashers.

Clarksburg, WV

#58631 Aug 2, 2014
Now wait.

I'm voting for Tennant because it goes without saying that Capito represents everything wrong with the conservative agenda (steal from the working man and poor to give to the rich).

However, does Tennant REALLY have rotten crotch?

It won't affect my decision, but how did you come by that information?

She is certainly more attractive than Capito, and at least she wears makeup.

I would think a lot of rednecks males would be more prone to jack off to Tennant in her Mountaineer costume than Capito in a dress.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#58632 Aug 2, 2014
Billy wrote:
A new lesson plan for American school students, offered on an open marketplace for educators, is reprising what some devout followers have called Barack Obama for several years already – a messiah.
Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/11/school-lesson-p...
I love the Fux News tactics - "some" say this and "some" say that. What does that mean? If two people ever said it out of 7 billion, that means it is news to be reported?

No one calls Obama a messiah. This is how conservative media dupes their stupid, old, religious audience. Make up a story, say that "some" say it's true, add in some religion, guns or something else dumb old white men find scary, and poof - you just made a few thousand birthers who think the president is a Muslim warrior.

You are the idiots that elected a president that god told to invade a nation and mass murder a million people for lies. You tried to give a man who think god lives on planet Kolab a nuclear arsenal. You think that god wants billions of innocent children to burn in hell for being born in the wrong place - any country that isnt white and Christian.

There are definitely people who need to take a second look at what they consider godly behavior. And you can find them in any mirror.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#58633 Aug 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
When faced with embarrassment for obvious delusion, no remaining argument in the face of facts, and a complete lack of intellect or ideas, make shitt up.
Vinatge Teabag.
When faced with embarrassment for obvious delusion, no remaining argument in the face of facts, and a complete lack of intellect or ideas, make shitt up.
Vinatge Baconliar. That really is classic Baconliar, that is exactly what you do.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58634 Aug 2, 2014
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/26/120510...

This isn't "some say" that Christians spread their delusions to children incapable of reason. This is Christians spreading their delusion to children incapable of reason.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58635 Aug 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>When faced with embarrassment for obvious delusion, no remaining argument in the face of facts, and a complete lack of intellect or ideas, make shitt up.
Vinatge Baconliar. That really is classic Baconliar, that is exactly what you do.
Only according to imaginary drone pilots who get their hard news from the supermarket tabloids.

Hey George, do you still think that 93 million people are going to be kicked off of their health insurance by Obama?

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#58636 Aug 2, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there's some vacuous verbal diarrhea.
Hey, let me try.
All conservatives are fascists child molesters!
In your pea brain, I am sure that this is fact. Intelligent people would beg to differ. Liberals always shift the debate from the real issues by name calling:
If you oppose higher taxes, you hate poor people and children.
If you do not agree with Obama, you are racist.
If you are not in favor of same sex marriage, you are homophobic.
If you want our southern border sealed, you hate immigrants.
If you are against the ACA, you hate poor people and children.
Never debate the issue, just try to shut down the debate by name calling.. Every argument is turned into a civil rights issue. Well I've got news for you, I do not like cowards so I suppose now you are going to tell me that I hate liberals. Right?

“Comey is my new”

favorite homey!

#58637 Aug 2, 2014
And please forgive me, I forgot to add that when all else fails, liberals blame George Bush.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#58638 Aug 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Only according to imaginary drone pilots who get their hard news from the supermarket tabloids.
Hey George, do you still think that 93 million people are going to be kicked off of their health insurance by Obama?
Hahaha. Funny stuff.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#58639 Aug 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>When faced with embarrassment for obvious delusion, no remaining argument in the face of facts, and a complete lack of intellect or ideas, make shitt up.
Someone whos delusions make him think Obama pardoned Bush for a crime he was never even charged with and who makes up gay butt sex statistics and calls them facts really shouldnt be talking about OTHER peoples delusions. Look in the mirror first. Haha
George

Saint Albans, WV

#58640 Aug 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
And please forgive me, I forgot to add that when all else fails, liberals blame George Bush.
It is all Bushs fault Obama is such a lying nimrod.

“Comey is my new”

favorite homey!

#58641 Aug 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>It is all Bushs fault Obama is such a lying nimrod.
Has to be, you don't really expect Obama to take responsibility for his actions do you?
George

Saint Albans, WV

#58642 Aug 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
http://m.dailykos.com/story/20 13/04/26/1205102/-South-Caroli na-Christian-School-Fourth-Gra de-Science-Test
This isn't "some say" that Christians spread their delusions to children incapable of reason. This is Christians spreading their delusion to children incapable of reason.
And lets not forget hundreds of millions of people have those same delusions, you and Spacey are all by yourself with yours. Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr UTrashy 1,487
News MCC announces cuts - 3 hr blame him Is Lost 6
Rhonda daniels Aug 23 Its me 1
christy lynn light (Jan '15) Aug 19 flake 16
Stacy Cochran Aug 19 flake 5
Does Anyone Know This Woman ? Aug 19 Glass Goldfish Bowl 4
Mingo tryouts who made the team Aug 17 I know 10

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance