Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#54579 Jun 28, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>im not taking time to link to that. Go ahead and question my accuracy and veracity. A retarded monkey would know suicide is generally caused by depression. The mental health field is obviously not one of your strong points.
So, once again you have no facts to back up your assertions. That's typical with you.
Andy Palmer

United States

#54580 Jun 28, 2014
I like beating off.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#54581 Jun 28, 2014
it took me 3 years to get over that. a loud knock in my door causes me to have a flashback. a loud firecracker will cause me to have a flashback. i picture a gun to my brothers head. i never believed in PTSD. i do now. i feel for the soldiers returning from wars. they have it a hell of a lot worse than i do. it does get better with time.
Yes it is me

Dunbar, WV

#54582 Jun 28, 2014
West Virgina landowner wrote:
If the gays want to do nasty things to each other in the privacy of there home that's none of my business but when they try to force me to buy into and call me a bigot or racist because I don't believe in it then we have a problem.
Thank you Mr. Land Owner. I was probably a little harsh with my words and maybe owe an apology for them but like you, I have a serious problem about the bigot or racist name. Suicide is a terrible thing and It saddens me that people choose this route but each of us have our own demons for sure. Liberals want to build up the immoral life styles and tear down the bible and have no clue about the power of the bible and don't want to know. It is a fairy tale to many of them so they eventually make their own choice and we live with what we choose. I know this sounds a little spooky but the word is the first and last place to turn for answers. I am not perfect...I'll take a nip...cuss a little...and I am kind of sinful at times but I know where that line is at and I sure didn't figure it out on my own. I have seen so many men go from hellians to pillars of the community by getting saved. I am not preaching, I am just stating pure and simple fact. Had they not turned to the word there is no doubt their lives would have went down the tube. Please don't consider this a sermon or a testimonial...it is just plain and simple facts seen by the eyes of an old WV redneck. I am sorry for my harsh words toward other folks.
Andy Palmer

United States

#54583 Jun 28, 2014
I would hear knocking on my door, but then I figured out it was my fist hitting the wall when I was jerking off.
1 post removed
West Virgina landowner

Smicksburg, PA

#54585 Jun 28, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>my little brother blew his head off right in front of my eyes while i pleaded with him to put down the gun. i was picking brain matter off of my hair and clothes when i called 9-11. blood everywhere walls, ceiling. furniture, carpet. everything.
I am lost for words..God Bless you
West Virgina landowner

Smicksburg, PA

#54586 Jun 28, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Mr. Land Owner. I was probably a little harsh with my words and maybe owe an apology for them but like you, I have a serious problem about the bigot or racist name. Suicide is a terrible thing and It saddens me that people choose this route but each of us have our own demons for sure. Liberals want to build up the immoral life styles and tear down the bible and have no clue about the power of the bible and don't want to know. It is a fairy tale to many of them so they eventually make their own choice and we live with what we choose. I know this sounds a little spooky but the word is the first and last place to turn for answers. I am not perfect...I'll take a nip...cuss a little...and I am kind of sinful at times but I know where that line is at and I sure didn't figure it out on my own. I have seen so many men go from hellians to pillars of the community by getting saved. I am not preaching, I am just stating pure and simple fact. Had they not turned to the word there is no doubt their lives would have went down the tube. Please don't consider this a sermon or a testimonial...it is just plain and simple facts seen by the eyes of an old WV redneck. I am sorry for my harsh words toward other folks.
Hey Buddy it is all good with me..I too am an old WV boy, raised in the hayfields and helping on the constructions jobs,mixing the mortar,carrying the shingles up the ladder..doing the slave work as a teen ager,riding the dirt bikes and chasing the gals during my down time...Now I am older and wiser,working shift work for a good company.
God has taken care of me very well !!
I think we have a lot in common... Life has been good and I would not change a thing...
God Bless you
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#54587 Jun 28, 2014
<quoted text>
I am lost for words..God Bless you
thanks man. im not much into god but i got zero problems with christians and worship in churches. you ought to see them help when we have severe tornado weather. they will do anything. food, blankets, anything.
West Virgina landowner

Smicksburg, PA

#54588 Jun 28, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't suppose that might be because of abuse, bullying, and discrimination from bigoted straight jackasses, do you?
I am as straight as an arrow but that makes me a bigoted jackass ?? How dare you to put a label on me or anyone else because we are straight...Now tell me who is the biggot ??? Bull S.H.I.T
West Virgina landowner

Smicksburg, PA

#54589 Jun 28, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>thanks man. im not much into god but i got zero problems with christians and worship in churches. you ought to see them help when we have severe tornado weather. they will do anything. food, blankets, anything.
Dude , hang in there. Don't rule God out but I am not forcing him on you...I am not a preacher or saint by no means but I try to live a good life and I think of Christ a lot..but man I have fell fall short at times...have I ever...but I have always tried to treat people in a fair way
I am glad you appreciate what the Christians have done to help.you most of all I am glad you and your friends have been helped....One thing about it for sure you definately have good morals about you.....gotta Love that. Your heart and mind is in the right place fer sure...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#54590 Jun 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, lets take care of reality FIRST, then if there is any money left after everything is fixed we cant consider wasting money on your unicorn farts. Problem is we waste money on the unicorns WHILE vets are dying. Reality first. That is a good motto. Try it.
Reality? From the guy whose strategy to combat illegal immigration is to seal a border that crosses a million people LEGALLY every day and to "kill them all" in the war on terrorism? Reality from a guy who thinks that Obama booted 93 million people off their health insurance? Reality from someone who thinks that he can interpret scientific climate data BETTER THAN Neil Degrasse-Tyson and Stephen Hawking, virtually every respected scientific organization in the world, every modern government and every university and institution of higher learning on Planet Earth. And reality from someone who thinks that his RC copter is a "drone?"

No thanks George. Leave the reality inferences to those of us that live in it.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#54591 Jun 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>What part of "well regulated MILITIA" dont you understand. It doesnt say the people or arms are to be well regulated, but the militia.
You're confused. The "militia" was the everyman and his hunting rifle in the late 1700s.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#54592 Jun 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Dude , hang in there. Don't rule God out but I am not forcing him on you...I am not a preacher or saint by no means but I try to live a good life and I think of Christ a lot..but man I have fell fall short at times...have I ever...but I have always tried to treat people in a fair way
I am glad you appreciate what the Christians have done to help.you most of all I am glad you and your friends have been helped....One thing about it for sure you definately have good morals about you.....gotta Love that. Your heart and mind is in the right place fer sure...
Religion is the most immoral thing we permit in our society.

Bar none.
Billy

United States

#54593 Jun 29, 2014
<quoted text>
So, once again you have no facts to back up your assertions. That's typical with you.
its not that. I just get tired of catering to you with links. All facts back me up and I'm sure you have already looked it up.

You couldn't get out of bed without a link.

Here you go.

http://zenhabits.net/early/

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#54594 Jun 29, 2014
<quoted text>
I am as straight as an arrow but that makes me a bigoted jackass ?? How dare you to put a label on me or anyone else because we are straight...Now tell me who is the biggot ??? Bull S.H.I.T
It seems everyone was taking everything I said the wrong way yesterday. I was making simple statements and they got twisted around into unintended directions. My whole point with the tea partier suicide post yesterday was to say,'look what this crazy tea party guy did.' And then you guys took it down all the rabbit holes you could find.
As I recall, you posted some statistics on homosexual suicides, and I suggested a reason why they might have higher rates than heterosexuals. It was a generalized comment not naming or implying that any specific person was a bigot, and I'm sorry if you took it personally. But we know they're out there, and we've all heard stories. If I was going to call someone something, I'd be more direct about it.
It is getting difficult to have a normal conversation here without having things twisted out of recognition, smothered in lies and misinterpretation, and marinated in rhetoric.

I've been having trouble with Topix taking several minutes to load a page, and sometimes when I try to reply, there is no Captcha code to enter for posting. Is anyone else having problems with Topix?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#54595 Jun 29, 2014
<quoted text>
It seems everyone was taking everything I said the wrong way yesterday.
That's because these people are stupid.
Billy

United States

#54596 Jun 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is the most immoral thing we permit in our society.
Bar none.
can I see a link for that fact?
Billy

United States

#54597 Jun 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because these people are stupid.
so true. You are the only smart one here. Hawking and tyson pale in comparison.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#54598 Jun 29, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>can I see a link for that fact?
Sure.

Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#54599 Jun 29, 2014
I see Bacon Hater is being a bigot again. He has once again downed people for their religous beliefs but his opinion is all that matters. Then there was the reality chant with George about our boarders on to seal them up. Bacon did not like that. But during the healthcare debates bacon kept mentioning that other countries do it. Well other countries have boarders that they keep a tighter grip then we do and they happen to be countries he loves. Bacon worries for the few insteaad of the majority and loves the illegal and terrorist. All this coming from a person who has been caught making up his own stats on issues and then thinks he knows reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Paul Justice? (Jul '16) 14 hr Not him 5
Poll who is some of best boxers in matewan area (Feb '10) 14 hr Real boxers 68
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr ScaryClown 4,463
Best Yogi stories Tue Former tiger in SC 5
Amanda,Garald,and Becky Apr 16 RONNIE 1
prayer requests Apr 15 Heather 3
News Child abuse case yields 4 arrests (Apr '13) Apr 15 OMG 61

Matewan Jobs

Personal Finance

Matewan Mortgages