Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Elizabeth, WV

#48342 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. His biggest mistake. Pardoning Bush.
"This is a time for reflection, not retribution," the new president so movingly observed in his statement announcing this immunity.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012...
You can repeat the lie that he pardoned Bush as many times as you like, the lie, rinse, repeat routine but you have provided NO evidence of a pardon. You can NOT be pardoned without first being convicted of a crime ya lying dipstick. Lie, Rinse, Repeat. Say it enough times maybe someone like Mel will believe you. LMAO
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48343 Apr 29, 2014
Bacon.....caught you in another spinning lie. Obama did not vote for the war even when lied to by Bush. That is what you said. Well Obama was not a senetor until 2005 to vote on it jackweed. Obama was a part of Illinois senete of the 13th which do not send their people to Washington DC. They just handle state business. You have been caught again spinning and lying.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#48344 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>ANOTHER LIE. The UN didnt "RULE" it illegal. He wasnt charged with any crime, there was no trial. That was the opinion of some individual people at the UN, they didnt "rule" it. Big difference. Lets hear the spin.
Individual people? You mean like Kofi Annan, THE... uh... SECRETARY GENERAL?

He then added unequivocally: "I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and from the charter point of view it was illegal."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/16/...
George

Elizabeth, WV

#48345 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
But, to make clear, you now agree that Obama did grant clemency to Bush, correct? I won't ask you to admit that clemency is a type of pardon - I'll let the folks look it up. It's everywhere.
No, that is another lie. First it was pardon, then immunity, now clemency, I can only imagine what you will try and call it next to cover up your original lie. You have told multiple lies attempting to cover up the first one. NONE of them are true.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#48346 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Sick shit right? It's like a little fraternity of presidents. Bush did it for Clinton too. And who knows the shit Clinton did!
So you admit Obama did it to shield himself from the rule of law after his presidency, now we are getting somewhere.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#48347 Apr 29, 2014
OK i really do have to go to bed. I will pick up later, I am sure you will have told another half dozen lies by then for me to bust ya at.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48348 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You can repeat the lie that he pardoned Bush as many times as you like, the lie, rinse, repeat routine but you have provided NO evidence of a pardon. You can NOT be pardoned without first being convicted of a crime ya lying dipstick. Lie, Rinse, Repeat. Say it enough times maybe someone like Mel will believe you. LMAO
Read what a pardon is. I've posted it like six times. He did not issue a presidential pardon, now did I claim he did. He just pardoned him by granting immunity. Pardon really does mean forgiveness or clemency. I can pardon you for being dumb and I am not even president. Is this gonna be like where I had to show 700 times that people pleaded the fifth when they were in no danger of prosecution? Please George. Please don't. I was getting a lot of work done while on the Bush stuff because it only take a minute. It'll take me forever to get a bunch of examples of people pardoning people through clemency or immunity. But here's a couple:

Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48349 Apr 29, 2014
Bacon......George beat me to it. I looked up the UN and there was no ruling but opinion from a couple of countries. The other part is that the UN has the power to bring war crime charges as they have for the Germans during WW2. So lie and spin again

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48350 Apr 29, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon.....caught you in another spinning lie. Obama did not vote for the war even when lied to by Bush. That is what you said. Well Obama was not a senetor until 2005 to vote on it jackweed. Obama was a part of Illinois senete of the 13th which do not send their people to Washington DC. They just handle state business. You have been caught again spinning and lying.
He voted against it.

When he was in Illinois, he bitched about it, calling it a retard move. When he was in the US Senate he voted AGAINST the surge and AGAINST funding it. He didn't vote for it. Ever.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48351 Apr 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit Obama did it to shield himself from the rule of law after his presidency, now we are getting somewhere.
ABSOLUTELY.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48352 Apr 30, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon......George beat me to it. I looked up the UN and there was no ruling but opinion from a couple of countries. The other part is that the UN has the power to bring war crime charges as they have for the Germans during WW2. So lie and spin again
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/16/...

Duh, you don't got the chops for these.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48353 Apr 30, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Read what a pardon is. I've posted it like six times. He did not issue a presidential pardon, now did I claim he did. He just pardoned him by granting immunity. Pardon really does mean forgiveness or clemency. I can pardon you for being dumb and I am not even president. Is this gonna be like where I had to show 700 times that people pleaded the fifth when they were in no danger of prosecution? Please George. Please don't. I was getting a lot of work done while on the Bush stuff because it only take a minute. It'll take me forever to get a bunch of examples of people pardoning people through clemency or immunity. But here's a couple:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5gY7Eq_DQCwXX
*nor
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48354 Apr 30, 2014
Bacon......Kofi Annan is one man and important one at the time. But if he truely thought is was illegal, then he was not doing his job. Because he should have brought it before the council and he never did. So therefore by your standards, they should return their 2001 Nobel Peace Prize they recieved as a group.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48355 Apr 30, 2014
Bacon.....You have been caught spinning and lying the whole night and just like Obama with your own words and evidence. You are a lying, bigot, hypocrite and sheeple.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48356 Apr 30, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon......Kofi Annan is one man and important one at the time. But if he truely thought is was illegal, then he was not doing his job. Because he should have brought it before the council and he never did. So therefore by your standards, they should return their 2001 Nobel Peace Prize they recieved as a group.
Agreed. Anyone that allows war crimes to go unpunished are aiding war criminals. Period. No Nobel nothings for any of them.

Having said that, I agree with their decision not to hang Bush. I'm glad it wasn't me who had to make it. The world could not have handled it in my view. Maybe we could've. It would've looked really bad in 2009. But I think now, we could do it.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48357 Apr 30, 2014
Bacon......there you go again lying on top of your lie just like Obama. You gave the indication he voted against the Iraq war. Who cares if he stomped his feet like a school girl for that is hear say. So he voted against the insurgent, big deal. By the way, I believe the insurgent was a good call. So spin again sheeple

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48358 Apr 30, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon......there you go again lying on top of your lie just like Obama. You gave the indication he voted against the Iraq war. Who cares if he stomped his feet like a school girl for that is hear say. So he voted against the insurgent, big deal. By the way, I believe the insurgent was a good call. So spin again sheeple
I said Obama didn't vote for the war. True.
I said he voted against the surge and the funding. True.
I said he pardoned (verb) Bush. True.
I said he did so by granting him immunity. True.

Seriously guys, I shouldn't have to post 20 times over and over the same shit to get you to see it. The same goddamn link is on here 8 times. Eventually, George read it. My statements haven't changed in the least. I try to break them down for a four-year-old and you call it spinning. Whatever. Next time I will just post the proof and let you stare at it rather than try to make you understand it.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48359 Apr 30, 2014
Bacon......You are correct that you should not have to post 20 times. But you only need to lie once and be quiet. But you can not help but lie and get caught with your own evisence and words. Just like Obama. Then you lie on top of your lies. You have proven that tonight.
2 posts removed
Sausage Lover

Kenova, WV

#48362 Apr 30, 2014
Bacon hatre wrote:
<quoted text>pardoned him from a junk lawsuit filed by Arabs.
thats ok. carry on idiot
$line =~ s/\s+$//;
$line = "$line\n";
1 post removed
Bacon hatre

Hockessin, DE

#48364 Apr 30, 2014
I heard obama is going to the hospital today to get an X-ray on his back. People are curious how he is able to stand up and walk while having no backbone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr legendfork 4,276
Wanted: Male Persian or Himalayan for stud (Mar '10) Oct 20 haythamsalem 45
Cisco girl at beech Creek Oct 20 Ben creeker 2
Matewan midget league Oct 19 Parent 3
does food city drug test (Jul '12) Oct 15 Hannah 20
Bo Copley running against Joe Manchin. Oct 12 Real miner 8
what do you think of russell roberts (Sep '09) Oct 12 Lol 16

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance