“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#47944 Apr 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>When you tray and pass someone elses work off AS YOUR OWN, it is plagiarism. Are you really that simple? No, you arent, you are just being the inherently dishonest narcissist you are. ITs seems everytime I PROVE you the liar I got my ass handed to me. If that is the case, yeah I sure do get my ass handed to me alot. That is because you are pathological.
And fracking doesnt cause earthquakes, only tremors? That is the idiotic word game you played last time. Fracking can cause earthquakes liar boy, and plenty of liberal looneys will agree with that. The dishonest narcissist you are you wont admit that because long ago you argued and argued fracking doesnt cause earthquakes, but you hinted at the possiblity in the above because you now know that you were WRONG, as usual. LMAO Funny stuff.
ANd I wont even waste my time on Obama and foreign policy. Ukraine lost Crimea and is on the brink of civil war, if that is a success my God can you imagine what would be a blunder? I guess that would require a nuclear WW3 to Obama cult worshipers like you. Hell even then you would say Obama was a genius right before you turned to ash.
Come on George. Get us another Birthers on Benghazi story. Your constant squirming is getting old. Say something dumb, get blown up for it, squirm away from it, then... uh... rinse, repeat.

And the devil President Blackenstein can't take your brilliant advice and pretend like nothing is happening with Russia. That was Bush's plan. And here all this time I thought you and my bag of hammers were brighter than him. Woops.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#47945 Apr 26, 2014
i put fracking causes earthquakes right up there with global warming causes avalanches. were doomed !
GOD here

Charleston, WV

#47946 Apr 26, 2014
Don't worry fitness guru earthquakes don't kill that many people, or avalanches. You got a better chance of sneezing hard and blowing your brains out. Yes, and it counts. Say your prayers teabaggers, GOD out
liar George

United States

#47947 Apr 26, 2014
George wrote:
And for all of you who dont think Baco is inherently dishonest, ask yourself why he quoted Wiki but conveniently left out the last part of the paragraph of the very definition he quoted? Because is has no honor or integrity and is a narcissist who is mentally unable to admit when he is wrong. He will lie, deceive, twist and manipulate and do whatever it takes to make people think he is right and knows what he is talking about, especially when he doesnt.
way to go George! No honor no integrity , narcissist, liar, deceives, twist, manipulates, we will go with mental.You just described yourself!!!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#47948 Apr 26, 2014
god here.......I have always said Bush was not a good president. But after 6 years and this administration can not take ownership of their own mistakes without reverting to Bush, then that shows lack of leadership and cowardly babies. Just like being cowards on playing the race card when they can not blame Bush. Obama has been critisized for his lies caught on tape and his bad policies. This would happen with any president with this much of low quality.
Bacon hatre

Washington, DC

#47949 Apr 26, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
god here.......I have always said Bush was not a good president. But after 6 years and this administration can not take ownership of their own mistakes without reverting to Bush, then that shows lack of leadership and cowardly babies. Just like being cowards on playing the race card when they can not blame Bush. Obama has been critisized for his lies caught on tape and his bad policies. This would happen with any president with this much of low quality.
what did you expect from a Muslim schooled, dog eating mulatto?
1 post removed
George

Charleston, WV

#47951 Apr 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on George. Get us another Birthers on Benghazi story. Your constant squirming is getting old. Say something dumb, get blown up for it, squirm away from it, then... uh... rinse, repeat.
And the devil President Blackenstein can't take your brilliant advice and pretend like nothing is happening with Russia. That was Bush's plan. And here all this time I thought you and my bag of hammers were brighter than him. Woops.
Yeah I would try and change the subject if I was you also. Problem is we all saw once again what a dishonest person you are and now later when you deny it, I again have the PROOF, something you always conveniently lack.
liar George

United States

#47952 Apr 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I would try and change the subject if I was you also. Problem is we all saw once again what a dishonest person you are and now later when you deny it, I again have the PROOF, something you always conveniently lack.
who saw? George you are really ate up with it.I would have to say I have never seen such a liar And delusional person in my life.
George

Charleston, WV

#47953 Apr 26, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
i put fracking causes earthquakes right up there with global warming causes avalanches. were doomed !
I probably would have agreed with you until I experienced and earthquake here in WV. Craziest thing ever. And after it happened I wsa researching it a little and seems all over the world in places that never had earthquakes in recorded history have had many of them since they started fracking.

#47954 Apr 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I probably would have agreed with you until I experienced and earthquake here in WV. Craziest thing ever. And after it happened I wsa researching it a little and seems all over the world in places that never had earthquakes in recorded history have had many of them since they started fracking.
West Virginia has always experienced earthquakes. Where are the places that "never had" Earthquakes?

I think you're talking about this one.

http://www.rsvlts.com/2012/08/23/one-year-ago...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#47955 Apr 26, 2014
liar George wrote:
<quoted text> who saw? George you are really ate up with it.I would have to say I have never seen such a liar And delusional person in my life.
Well that is your opinion on George. But Bacon is also in that mold for which you have George in, if not more. The debate on global warming is something I stay out of. It is like the religious debates. Do not know who is right and both sides have their proof and adament about their position.
George

Charleston, WV

#47956 Apr 26, 2014
liar George wrote:
<quoted text> who saw? George you are really ate up with it.I would have to say I have never seen such a liar And delusional person in my life.
YOu can play dumb all you want(well, maybe not play) but it is all right there in black and white for all to see. And yes I dont think I have seen such a delusional pathological liar in my life either.
George

Charleston, WV

#47957 Apr 26, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Well that is your opinion on George. But Bacon is also in that mold for which you have George in, if not more.
If not more? LOL Are you saying that I am a liar? I have never been shown to have lied on here, EVER. Not once. That is because since I do not lie, it would be impossible. You can never win a debate on lies and it kills all your future credibility, but some people are slow learners and their mental illness make them unable to control their habitual lying.

#47958 Apr 26, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Well that is your opinion on George. But Bacon is also in that mold for which you have George in, if not more. The debate on global warming is something I stay out of. It is like the religious debates. Do not know who is right and both sides have their proof and adament about their position.
There is no proof in science. Proof is in mathematics. Global warming (also known as climate change to everyone in the world but George) has evidence to support it it. The science deniers just won't look at it because either their paychecks depend upon not acknowledging it (Judith Curry) or they're dumb (George). And there has never been a shred of evidence in the history of the world to support the supernatural beliefs of religion. Never. Nothing. Ever.

#47959 Apr 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>If not more? LOL Are you saying that I am a liar? I have never been shown to have lied on here, EVER. Not once. That is because since I do not lie, it would be impossible. You can never win a debate on lies and it kills all your future credibility, but some people are slow learners and their mental illness make them unable to control their habitual lying.
Ain't that sum bullshyitt. Funniest thing I have ever read on Topix.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#47960 Apr 26, 2014
George.......never said that you lie. I said that was his opinion. Plus if he was calling you one then he should also see Bacon the same. My, you are being sensative. It has effected your reading. You and Bacon have your conflicting articles on global warming and both are passionate within both stances. Obama is a different story due to the facts and evidence he has provided and Bacon defends him.
liar George

United States

#47961 Apr 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>If not more? LOL Are you saying that I am a liar? I have never been shown to have lied on here, EVER. Not once. That is because since I do not lie, it would be impossible. You can never win a debate on lies and it kills all your future credibility, but some people are slow learners and their mental illness make them unable to control their habitual lying.
we know George that is why we continue to tell you to take your medications!!!
George

Charleston, WV

#47962 Apr 26, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
George.......never said that you lie. I said that was his opinion. Plus if he was calling you one then he should also see Bacon the same. My, you are being sensative. It has effected your reading. You and Bacon have your conflicting articles on global warming and both are passionate within both stances. Obama is a different story due to the facts and evidence he has provided and Bacon defends him.
No worries, I was just asking. I also added LOL to show I wasnt upset, just curious. Global warming and talk of religion are just attempted distractions to keep the focus off the continued failures of our dear leader. We need to keep the focus on him if we stand a chance of correcting his mistakes in the future.
George

Charleston, WV

#47963 Apr 26, 2014
Speaking of Obamas blunders, now he is arming terrorists in Syria with shoulder fired missiles capable of downing a plane and anti-tank rockets. What could possibly go wrong? I guess it will be all Bushs fault when these terrorist use these US supplied weapons to kill our own troops or down a passenger plane.

++++++++++

After years of grinding civil war, the Syrian battlefield has seen a wide array of weapons employed by the rebel factions fighting Assad. From antiquated World War II rifles to homemade mortars, the rebels have used everything at their disposal, but recently the appearance of American anti-tank weapons in the northern town of Heesh has many wondering if the United States is finally about to supply the rebels with the heavy weapons, including shoulder fired MANPADs, needed to counter Assadís mechanized and airborne forces.

#47964 Apr 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>No worries, I was just asking. I also added LOL to show I wasnt upset, just curious. Global warming and talk of religion are just attempted distractions to keep the focus off the continued failures of our dear leader. We need to keep the focus on him if we stand a chance of correcting his mistakes in the future.
We won't get a chance to correct his mistakes. The drug war will never end and he already pardoned the war criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 23 hr Enter Username 225
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) Sun south58 2,379
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) Sun south58 6,099
Tag Keith 4th candidate for BOE Sun Man of Mayhem 3
Last word game (Apr '10) Sun Hatti_Hollerand 4,614
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) Sun Theo 5,855
Williamson PD adds two new policemen Sat Just Ralph 54
•••
•••

Matewan Jobs