Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44234 Mar 15, 2014
"i will get our spending under control". lemme ask you libbys a question. does your guy lie straight to your faces why do you throw rose petals on the ground in front of him as he walks ? huh ?
Mister Ed

Oldtown, MD

#44235 Mar 15, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You're LYFAO about that post?
yep thats what i said having trouble understanding that.

on a nice day like to today looks like all you have done is set on your backside.when you alarmists should be out making the world a better place.how many soda pops and cup cakes have you ate today.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44236 Mar 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>They dont want to talk about Obama's performance. They want to ignore that and instead distract with conversations about GWB and imaginary manmade global warming.
Georges, you are lying again. We all want to talk about Obama's performance because regarding the issues and causes that we value, we like what he has done. As far as catering to corporations and the wealthy, you're right, his performance hasn't been that good to those of you who value those shallow things.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44237 Mar 15, 2014
http://youtu.be/Lh1zornUVv8 libby senators and congressmen will pay for their underhanded attempts at diddling with the united states constitution. we havent forgotten.
Mister Ed

Oldtown, MD

#44238 Mar 15, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
yes.REALLY you do have trouble comprenending things, get off your backside. i think your cutting the blood flow off to your brain.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#44239 Mar 15, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthropogenic global warming is only imaginary in your head and the heads of people like you. Everyone else in the world knows it's real.
No way. Scientists just made the whole thing up for money. Oil companies aren't interested in money so their data is accurate.

Take that, logic.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44240 Mar 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>First I think you should show me where I bashed the Democrat party and where i plead the fifth. You claimed I said/did both, but aw always you LIED. The same old "You claimed that I claimed(insert lie here) routine you and your ilk are masters at. YOu just make up what the other person supposedly said so you can bash it in some kind of weird fantasy land in your head. It is pathetic.
No thank, Georges. I'm not going to play your immature games. You accuse others of deflecting questions and then you just did it above. That's why I said you plead the fifth. Because you don't answer questions most of the time. Then you try to deflect the conversation more by telling us to go back over thousands of posts and find something to prove what you said. And, if someone is willing to do that, you just deny your own words when they're right there for all to you. You try to get off on a technicality saying something like your exact words didn't say that even though it was obvious that you were implying what you're being accused of saying. All you Georges are slimy, slippery weasels. You bash the Dems with every word you say and make love to the Repubs with the same words. You remind me of people who say the Bible doesn't say explicitly a particular thing, so it's okay to do it, when it's obvious that the overall message of the Book says that what they're trying to get by with is not what God wants.
1 post removed
George

Huntington, WV

#44242 Mar 15, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>No thank, Georges. I'm not going to play your immature games. You accuse others of deflecting questions and then you just did it above. That's why I said you plead the fifth. Because you don't answer questions most of the time. Then you try to deflect the conversation more by telling us to go back over thousands of posts and find something to prove what you said. And, if someone is willing to do that, you just deny your own words when they're right there for all to you. You try to get off on a technicality saying something like your exact words didn't say that even though it was obvious that you were implying what you're being accused of saying. All you Georges are slimy, slippery weasels. You bash the Dems with every word you say and make love to the Repubs with the same words. You remind me of people who say the Bible doesn't say explicitly a particular thing, so it's okay to do it, when it's obvious that the overall message of the Book says that what they're trying to get by with is not what God wants.
Right, I got ya. You lie and falsely claim that I said things I didnt and when I call you on it and ask you to prove it, that is me deflecting. Laughable. You make excuses because you cant prove the lies you tell, you make it up as you go along. But yeah, I think we all believe you that it is just too much work to prove what your lies arent lies. LOL
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44243 Mar 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You asked a question and I choose to answer it. Then I asked you a question, to show me where I said the things you claimed I said. You lie and claim things I never said and then continue to ask me questions without responding to my question. You and Baco have the same illness, you both make up my opinions and what I said as you go along and pretend it is reality. Then when called on your lies you ignore it and try and change the subject, or do what Baco does and just keep repeating the same lie over and over no matter how many times it has been proven to be a lie.
Hypocrite. You answer a couple of questions I ask you and don't answer hundreds of other questions we ask you and act as if I am the one who doesn't answer questions. Actually, I stole a play from your book because I intentionally responded to your question like you respond (actually don't respond) to most of our questions. Just wanted to give you a little of your own medicine. By the way, if you'll look at my original post, you'll see you didn't answer all the questions I asked.
George

Huntington, WV

#44244 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
You bash the Democratic Party every time you call it the Democrat party, just like Republicans do. It's part of their lingo now, and yours, Charleston George.
You have got to be kidding me. Calling it the Democrat party is bashing? My god you people are beyond idiots. You will make up the most lame idiotic things I ever heard out of nothing. It is the Democrat party. Both parties are "democratic" ya dipstick. Let me guess, by me calling it the Democrat party that makes me a racist who hates women. Too funny.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44245 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
You bash the Democratic Party every time you call it the Democrat party, just like Republicans do. It's part of their lingo now, and yours, Charleston George.
Yep. I noticed that too. I have never, ever heard another true Democrat refer to the party that way.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44246 Mar 15, 2014
Mister Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
yep thats what i said having trouble understanding that.
on a nice day like to today looks like all you have done is set on your backside.when you alarmists should be out making the world a better place.how many soda pops and cup cakes have you ate today.
Uh...you're doing the same thing, dimwit.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44247 Mar 15, 2014
Mister Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
yes.REALLY you do have trouble comprenending things, get off your backside. i think your cutting the blood flow off to your brain.
No, it was easy to comprehend the immaturity of your post. I just couldn't believe you admitted that you are so easily amused by such an infantile (look it up) post.
George

United States

#44248 Mar 15, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrite. You answer a couple of questions I ask you and don't answer hundreds of other questions we ask you and act as if I am the one who doesn't answer questions. Actually, I stole a play from your book because I intentionally responded to your question like you respond (actually don't respond) to most of our questions. Just wanted to give you a little of your own medicine. By the way, if you'll look at my original post, you'll see you didn't answer all the questions I asked.
Uh huh, more excuses for not being able to show what you claim is true.You know why? Because you LIE about what I supposedly said. You do it over and over. If you dont like my answer or get frustrated, you just make up a lie about what I said and run with it. You learned that from Bacoliar, the king of the narcissistic lying manipulators. When reality doesnt quite go how you want it, you just make up your own reality, also know as LYING.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44249 Mar 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Right, I got ya. You lie and falsely claim that I said things I didnt and when I call you on it and ask you to prove it, that is me deflecting. Laughable. You make excuses because you cant prove the lies you tell, you make it up as you go along. But yeah, I think we all believe you that it is just too much work to prove what your lies arent lies. LOL
Yes, it's you deflecting. You accuse others of doing exactly what you did. You are the definition of the Orwell post. You even claim victory, like the black knight with all his appendages cut off, by saying I got ya when you're the one that is continuously caught lying on here--by multiple posters. We have all asked you to prove things which you said you "chose" not to do. Well, I am only doing what you did. I am "choosing" not to waste hours hunting thru thousands of posts just so I won't be around to call you on your, one after the other, hypocritical and lying posts. Trying to get rid of everyone who catches you in your lies is childish, junior.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44250 Mar 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be kidding me. Calling it the Democrat party is bashing? My god you people are beyond idiots. You will make up the most lame idiotic things I ever heard out of nothing. It is the Democrat party. Both parties are "democratic" ya dipstick. Let me guess, by me calling it the Democrat party that makes me a racist who hates women. Too funny.
You are such a dishonest, sleazy, slimy reptile. Republicans are the only ones who have ever called us the Democrat party and it was meant to be an insult, just like liberal is meant to be when they/you say it. My mother told me about a fellow student who she was in nursing school with that would say she didn't do something when she knew that she was seen doing it. You must be her son.
George

United States

#44251 Mar 15, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text> And if you represent what most Dems in America stand for, then why do you spend all your time bashing the party rather than supporting it? I'll wait for you not to answer.
LIE, I have NEVER bashed the Democrat party, ever. Know why? Cause I am a Democrat ya dipstick. I bash Obama, not the party. But I know to Obama cult members like you, that is the same thing. I asked you to show me where I bashed them, EVER(should be easy since according to you, i spend all my time doing it), but all you can do is make up some imaginary BS about democrat and democratic. You are a liar.
George

United States

#44252 Mar 15, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. You plead the fifth every time someone asks you a question.
Another LIE. You just make it up as you go along. Once again I asked you to show where I ever "plead the fifth" and surprise surprise, you cant do it. Know why? Because once again you LIED. Pathological habitual liar.
George

United States

#44253 Mar 15, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it's you deflecting. You accuse others of doing exactly what you did. You are the definition of the Orwell post. You even claim victory, like the black knight with all his appendages cut off, by saying I got ya when you're the one that is continuously caught lying on here--by multiple posters. We have all asked you to prove things which you said you "chose" not to do. Well, I am only doing what you did. I am "choosing" not to waste hours hunting thru thousands of posts just so I won't be around to call you on your, one after the other, hypocritical and lying posts. Trying to get rid of everyone who catches you in your lies is childish, junior.
Show me where I ever claimed you said something that wasnt true. EVER. You do it daily. You just lie and make up what I said or claimed or think. I have NEVER done that to you or anyone. I am not a liar like you and Baco. I dont need to use lies and deception by falsely claiming your opinions and what you said. You are very weakminded and have absolutely no honor or character.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#44254 Mar 15, 2014
And the fact that you think you have actually won or accomplished something by posting lies and deception shows how pathetic of a person all you and your personalities are. PATHETIC. And regardless of how you think this comes off to other people because I spend so much time defending myself from you lies, WE know the truth dont we. And deep down that will eat at you no matter how much you pretend in here. WE know the truth, dont we.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Governor Alex Wei... 1,283
wanda runyon chambers (Oct '13) 3 hr Cow hater 14
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 14 hr Darktainium 3,245
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) Sun honeymylove 6,669
watch out May 21 crazy 1
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) May 20 Darktainium 6,465
Last word game (Apr '10) May 20 Darktainium 5,092
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matewan Mortgages