Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42041 Feb 18, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>shut up you spoiled rotten liberal manual laborers ..... or else I will close up and go to MEXICO. Christian dem...your not very bright. what grade did you make it to ?
Hearing the truth about how you are being fooled and not even realizing it stings doesn't it?
George

Kermit, WV

#42042 Feb 18, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what anyone is registered. It's about what you stand for and what you believe in.
You must be VERY young. Me not giving you the annswers you want about my opinions is making you act like a child who demands candy and doesnt get it.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42043 Feb 18, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>I want you to quit copying my "mop the floor with you" and other lines that are mine you keep using. cant you think up your own ?? what grade are you in and did you copy stuff from the kid next to you in junior high ?
Oh, you made that one up yourself, huh? LOL
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42044 Feb 18, 2014
Concerned wrote:
The whole Damned world is going to hell in a hand basket. Just read these posts and you will get a glimpse of what our future generations are going to be like. Just think someone like you morons could be president one day. What a third world country we will be living in. Please God Bless America with more intelligence than what I have seen on here.
Uhhh....whaddya mean?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42045 Feb 18, 2014
George wrote:
Think about this, why would they after years of pushing the doomsdayer prophecies of "global warming" and the catastrophes that were supposed to follow they suddenly stop using that term and conveniently switch to "climate change"? Of course it wouldnt be that the temp stopped warming 17 years ago and the catastrophes never happened totally debunking their 'manmade global warming' "theories" that they have used to deceive you out of your tax money and push THEIR agenda. Now they use "climate change" because of course the climate changes, always has, always will. They now have the perfect "theory". No matter what the weather is, hot or cold, flood or drought, snowstorm or hurricane, it is always somehow caused by man and they need your money to fix it. Dont ask how they will fix it because they cant tell you, just hand over your money and thank them for saving the planet from the certain impending doom that we will incur without their "help", and of course their help is AKA 'YOUR MONEY'.
Well, I still hear the term global warming as much as I hear climate change, so that argument was one of those that you maybe should have considered keeping silent about like you have suggested other of us do. Actually, global warming isn't a huge issue to me. I definitely believe it's real and caused by man, but in choosing my battles, there are other issues more important to me. I do, however, think it's sad how corporations have brainwashed less intelligent, regular people like Guru into spouting crap about green people coming up with this to get rich when money is the motivation for very few people to claim the reality of global warming and the fact man causes it. Billions of times more dollars from corporate America are behind the debunking of global warming because they would have to spend lots of money to correct it and they don't care if it is destroying the earth because it won't affect them. Their grandchildren, yes, but not them.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#42046 Feb 18, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I do have a mental disability. Think that's funny, Republican?
That explains a lot, however fess up, do you really have a mental disability or are you just using that excuse to mooch off the taxpayers?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42047 Feb 18, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
that's the biggest thing ive noticed about Christian dem and others of her ilk. if you page back 4 or 5 pages and see you will find they are regurgitating. it, in my opinion is .... what one obama sheeple said they all say but they usually wait for pages to flip a few before they do it as they think its an origional thought. IT ISNT. bacon is the only one who doesn't so he gets credit.
I'm a guy.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42048 Feb 18, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
that's the biggest thing ive noticed about Christian dem and others of her ilk. if you page back 4 or 5 pages and see you will find they are regurgitating. it, in my opinion is .... what one obama sheeple said they all say but they usually wait for pages to flip a few before they do it as they think its an origional thought. IT ISNT. bacon is the only one who doesn't so he gets credit.
Exactly what is wrong with repeating something if you believe it. You've done nothing but. Are you claiming everything you've said is an original thought? You haven't said anything I haven't heard said multiple times by other Republicans. So there, you're a copy cat, too. Nyeh (sticking my tongue out at you).
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42049 Feb 18, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Had I been replying to you, I would have certainly used the word "dumbass", dumbass.
Brilliant!!!!
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42050 Feb 18, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
we must find a way to shame these people (Obama dependency. big government) I suggest bright lime green food stamps they have to tear out of a booklet so everyone in the walmart line can see them doing it.
Or we could just make them all move to Oklahoma.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42051 Feb 18, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
im not a touchy feely man who is sensitive to feelings of government dependants.
Or to critical thinking.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42052 Feb 18, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
im not a touchy feely man who is sensitive to feelings of government dependants.
Are you a touchy feely woman?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42053 Feb 18, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains a lot, however fess up, do you really have a mental disability or are you just using that excuse to mooch off the taxpayers?
the latter
George

Huntington, WV

#42054 Feb 18, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does explain alot.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42055 Feb 18, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I already explained it, I even reposted the conversation in quotes, and you still act like you are clueless on what it was, and it was YOUR own conversation. I cant help it if you dont even know what your own conversation was even with me reposting it. LOL Der de der
Yeah, I know you reposted it, but you didn't explain your point after you reposted it. Last chance to get one over on me by explaining what you meant or I'm going to have to move on out of the shear fatigue on my part of laboring to get you to answer a question.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42056 Feb 18, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
here is my idea of a jobs bill .....north korea like labor camps for anyone sucking off the teet of the current occupier of the white house . if youve rode the system more than 6 months chit begins to happen. no more cradle to grave welfare and no more free rides to the polling places..
Uh...how is that a jobs bill?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42057 Feb 18, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you did misinterpret it and then stated that misinterpretation as what I had claimed. Hence why I said you did the "you claimed that I claimed(insert lie here). LOL Get it now?
It wasn't a lie if I genuinely misinterpreted it. But, okay you win.
truth2

Mount Hope, WV

#42058 Feb 18, 2014
Duh,I vote for Robert C Byrd which is just about as dumb as this entire thread which will never go away. Bunch of Political addicts. Please do not respond. I won't be back. Sorry:D
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42059 Feb 18, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
And these dumbasses wonder why I call them dumbasses. And before you simpletons on the left discount the report, remember that you quote the CBO every time they say something positive for democrats.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Who said we wonder why you call us dumb asses? We understand. Limited vocab.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42060 Feb 18, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
green checkmark George. that other stuff you see is Christian dem following everyones post playing 8th grader.
That didn't make any sense, my good Republican friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Breezy _Soul 3,281
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 6 hr Breezy _Soul 6,506
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 22 Jamie 4,413
Randy Hunt Feb 19 Buck wild 2
who knows J.R. Dotson aka Flea (Mar '09) Feb 19 Someone 72
What happened last night? Feb 18 Twatty 2
Randy Hunt Feb 17 The who 5

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance