Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
democrats suck

Saint Albans, WV

#41557 Feb 13, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
Christ, don't you libtards get it?!
Global warming is like the Holocaust and the moon landing -- THEY NEVER HAPPENED!
There are millions of scientists paid to keep this conspiracy quiet WORLDWIDE!
They want to tax you, make an already dying coal industry fail, and make us get rid of monster trucks!
Stop listening to the Jewish liberal media that's just another conspiracy of millions who are paid by government to mislead you!
George knows more than NASA, Nobel-prize winners and almost every scientist in the world! He's the only intelligent objector in a world of sheeple!
now that's more like it. you rock man. finelly somebody who makes sense
George

Nellis, WV

#41558 Feb 13, 2014
Global warming FACT: Temperatures have not risen in 17 years. That is right, 17 years of real evidence contradicting their "theories". How many years does it take for these debunked idiots to admit they dont know wtf they are talking about and were WRONG? These manmade global warming doomsdayers remind me of that Harold Camping guy(I think that was his name) that kept preaching the end of the world. Idiots believed him. When it didnt happen he just changed the date and said once again we are all doomed. Again it didnt happen, and the idiot still believed him. Again he changed the date of our impending doom. Didnt happen. Same with global warming idiots. They predicted catastrophe and it didnt happen. Now they say just wait, it we promise you it will happen, just ignore our previous prediction and believe our current doom and gloom nonsense. And again they are proven WRONG, and again, and again and thye still preach the same stupidity and the idiots still believe them. Man mad global warming nuts are just like Harold Camping followers. Clueless idiots who cant accept reality.
democrats suck

Saint Albans, WV

#41559 Feb 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>More lies. Please stop pulling a bacoliar and saying what I claim(you lie and claim that I claim(insert lie here). I can speak for myself and people can see for themselves what I claim. They dont need your lies about what I supposedly claimed. I didnt look at your data and said I dont give a shit what you post. The debate with you is over per YOUR request.
liberal loser.typical democrat.
GOD here

Pine River, WI

#41560 Feb 13, 2014
George, play nice and don't monopolize the internet. And you know what else
George

Nellis, WV

#41561 Feb 13, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted a link which said that the temperature data had been tampered with.
No, I didnt, but they did try and manipulate the data and still are. Global temperatures have not risen in 17 years, that is an indisputable FACT.
1 post removed
George

Nellis, WV

#41563 Feb 13, 2014
When I originally tried to have a conversation on this issue with you you posted a fact check link, I pointed out that your OWN fact check link agreed temperatures had not risen in 17 years, that is when you decided to throw a tantrum and say the discussion was over. You were right, everyone else was wrong and you even refused to admit the 17 year pause that was confirmed in YOUR OWN FACT CHECK LINK. Debate is over.
George

Milton, WV

#41564 Feb 13, 2014
And here comes Space Cadet, the homicidal lunatic who think Mother Jones flow charts and Obama quotes are scientific "facts". LOL 99.99945% of scientist past, present, and future all agree we are doomed in a toxic fireball in 20 years if we dont shut down coal plants. We wont mention the fact that China, India, etc are going to continue burning coal so this will have little if ANY effect at all on the planet(but sure is having an effect on jobs and the economy), but shhhh, the debate is over, they are getting your tax money to waste on their pet projects, period. Give them your money and thank them from saving you from your impending doom that would certainly occur without your tax money.
democrats suck

Saint Albans, WV

#41565 Feb 13, 2014
who keeps erasing my posts. everytime I say something about George the liberal he keeps erasing my posts.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#41566 Feb 13, 2014
I would love to see a global warming freak show me a study of any kind that has evidence that the United States alone by shutting down its coal plants will have any significant impact on global temperatures....or any impact at ALL on ANYTHING at all. Ya know what, there arent any because they is absolutely NO evidence to suggest such nonense, but that is what our current environmental policies related to coal are based on. Idiocy. WOuld matter if it didnt cause any serious harm, but it is causing SERIOUS economic harm to millions of people.
George

Charleston, WV

#41567 Feb 13, 2014
Another victory for the Constitution. Hooray!!!!! Listen to the judges ruling and relate it to what the NSA is doing. Same difference.
==========

(Reuters)- A federal judge ruled on Tuesday that U.S. government attempts to gather information from an Oregon state database of prescription drug records violates constitutional protections against unreasonable search and seizure.
The American Civil Liberties Union hailed the decision, in a case originally brought by the state of Oregon, as the first time a federal judge has ruled that patients have a reasonable expectation of privacy in their prescription records.
The ACLU had joined the lawsuit on behalf of four patients and a physician challenging U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration efforts to gain access, without prior court approval, to the state's prescription database.
The Oregon Prescription Drug Monitoring Program database was created by the state legislature in 2009 as a tool for pharmacists and physicians to track prescriptions of certain classes of drugs under the federal Controlled Substances Act.
Some seven million prescription records are uploaded to the system every year, according to court documents.
The state mandated privacy protections for the data, including a requirement that law enforcement could only obtain information from the network with a warrant.
But the DEA claimed federal law allowed the government to access the database using only an "administrative subpoena", which does not require a finding of probable cause for believing a crime has been committed or a judge's approval.
U.S. District Judge Ancer Haggerty in Portland ruled that the DEA's efforts to obtain Oregon's prescription records without a warrant violate Fourth Amendment safeguards against searches and seizures of items or places in which a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy.
"It is more than reasonable for patients to believe that law enforcement agencies will not have unfettered access to their records," Haggerty wrote in the summary judgment opinion.
"The prescription information maintained by (Oregon) is intensely private as it connects a person's identity information with the prescription drugs they use," Haggerty wrote.
http://news.yahoo.com/judge-blocks-warrantles...
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41569 Feb 13, 2014
George wrote:
I would love to see a global warming freak show me a study of any kind that has evidence that the United States alone by shutting down its coal plants will have any significant impact on global temperatures....or any impact at ALL on ANYTHING at all. Ya know what, there arent any because they is absolutely NO evidence to suggest such nonense, but that is what our current environmental policies related to coal are based on. Idiocy. WOuld matter if it didnt cause any serious harm, but it is causing SERIOUS economic harm to millions of people.
george, you had better watch out. now that alarmists have the money they have written a computer program that can see the future !! it is designed to never show any cooling trends especially about the heat wave were having this year. this heat has em all in a tizzy so i think they should sent up a ship full of folks needing money to study the polar heat vortexes were having.
1 post removed
George

Glasgow, WV

#41571 Feb 13, 2014
The real cause of global warming? Farts? Add the combination of cow farts and the increase in humans over the last 100 years and manmade methane poof, global warming. BAN COWS AND TACO BELL NOW. Farting is now illegal for causing global warming.

==========

he federal government has underestimated methane emissions from the United States by 50 percent for the past 20 years, according to a comprehensive new study.

Methane, also called natural gas, is a powerful but short-lived greenhouse gas. It lasts just nine years in Earth's atmosphere but is about 34 times more potent at trapping infrared radiation (the greenhouse effect) than carbon dioxide, which is more abundant and lasts longer. While methane spews into the sky from both natural sources, such as wetlands, and human activities, including oil and gas production, the government estimates only track manmade sources.

The review of scientific studies of methane emissions suggests that Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) methane counts are about 50 percent too low, though the underestimate could range from 25 percent to as much as 75 percent. That means the United States is pumping about 14 million tons more methane than thought into the atmosphere each year, according to the findings, published today (Feb. 13) in the journal Science.
George

Glasgow, WV

#41572 Feb 13, 2014
Ban COWS. Ban Farting!!

Chicago (AFP)- The natural gas system in the United States is leaking far more methane, a harmful greenhouse gas, into the air than official estimates say, according to research released Thursday.

The report by researchers at seven major universities reviewed some 200 studies from the past two decades and found that the Environmental Protection Agency is missing leakage from various sources in North America, including faulty pipelines, wetlands, natural seepage from the Earth's crust and other sources.

However, a single culprit was not easily found, and not enough evidence exists to point the finger solely at the booming hydraulic fracturing industry, experts said.

Methane is a potent source of pollution, some 30 times more harmful than carbon dioxide, and the latest study adds to a suite of recent reports about excess leakage that have raised worldwide concerns about how natural gas, a fuel touted for its benefits over coal, may be speeding up the process of global warming.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#41573 Feb 14, 2014
George wrote:
The real cause of global warming? Farts? Add the combination of cow farts and the increase in humans over the last 100 years and manmade methane poof, global warming. BAN COWS AND TACO BELL NOW. Farting is now illegal for causing global warming.
==========
he federal government has underestimated methane emissions from the United States by 50 percent for the past 20 years, according to a comprehensive new study.
Methane, also called natural gas, is a powerful but short-lived greenhouse gas. It lasts just nine years in Earth's atmosphere but is about 34 times more potent at trapping infrared radiation (the greenhouse effect) than carbon dioxide, which is more abundant and lasts longer. While methane spews into the sky from both natural sources, such as wetlands, and human activities, including oil and gas production, the government estimates only track manmade sources.
The review of scientific studies of methane emissions suggests that Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) methane counts are about 50 percent too low, though the underestimate could range from 25 percent to as much as 75 percent. That means the United States is pumping about 14 million tons more methane than thought into the atmosphere each year, according to the findings, published today (Feb. 13) in the journal Science.
Actually, global warming is due to a combination of cow farts and the hot air crap that morons like Bacon, Spacey, and Another Damn Idiot spew. Anyway you look at it though, crap is involved.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41574 Feb 14, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>It doesnt matter whether Obama was just to stupid to know it was actually a tax or that he did know and just lied about it(the truth). That FACT is it IS a TAX. It only passed the Constitutional muster as a tax. If it is not a tax it is unconstitutional(which I think it is anyway). So it was a LIE when he said he would not raise taxes on people making less than 250K. One of the largest tax increases in history.
Not that I think you will answer any questions, George, considering your track record, but what did you like about Obama that made you vote for him in 08? I'm trying to be gentle with you and not hurt your feelings because I know that makes you bail out on answering questions. Not just mine, but you don't seem to want to answer the ones ADL and Bacon Hater ask you either. So, I'll even say please.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41575 Feb 14, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Repost that list of Obamas top 250 lies or however many it was. There are so many lies there are literally too many to count, but it listed alot of them. Anyone who says Obama doesnt lie is a blatant liar themselves. EVERYONE knows Obama has lied, that isnt in dispute. THe number of times he has might be debatable but not the fact he is a liar.
I didn't say Obama has never lied. Everyone has lied. I said he is not a liar. Guru just asked me to give a one word answer and out of my deep respect for my friend on the other side of the aisle, I complied. You may now launch further attacks on me.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41576 Feb 14, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hey everybody christem dem answered no ! obama is not a liar ! HAHAHAHA. your a liar too christian dem. it hypnosis folks. all liberals will lie when asked point blank questions even in front of an audience !
I don't lie. Most true Dems don't lie. We stand for helping the poor, disadvantaged and destitute. People who want to do that are honest. There is no personal gain for us to lie because we don't stand for things, for the most part, that benefit us. Republicans, on the other hand, only stand for making THEMSELVES richer and no subject is lied about on this earth more than wealth. Heck, even if Dems did lie, it would be to help those people that I mentioned above--not ourselves. So, at least, good would come out of it. The lies Republicans tell are only to benefit themselves. Okay, spin it, Repubs.
Sheep

Hockessin, DE

#41577 Feb 14, 2014
I'm glad my mom isn't around to see this but I'm voting Republican this year for the first time in my life. I'm fed the @#$% up with present Democrats and the way things are going.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41578 Feb 14, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>It doesnt matter whether Obama was just to stupid to know it was actually a tax or that he did know and just lied about it(the truth). That FACT is it IS a TAX. It only passed the Constitutional muster as a tax. If it is not a tax it is unconstitutional(which I think it is anyway). So it was a LIE when he said he would not raise taxes on people making less than 250K. One of the largest tax increases in history.
Spin it, shape it and mold it to your advantage. That's another thing that makes you a good Republican (hey, I'm only going with the evidence you're giving me).
ACM

Huntington, WV

#41579 Feb 14, 2014
George wrote:
If China and India don't shut their coal fired power plants, our contribution is miniscule. However the younger Chinese are starting to protest pollution. As a matter of fact China is building new coal fired plants at a rapid rate..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should cockfighting be legal? (Oct '09) 15 hr Someone who knows 1,157
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr Fuckwitmenc 4,019
Where's Jamie Robinette Mar 27 Geyser 3
does food city drug test (Jul '12) Mar 27 Anonymous 19
Shannon Gartin Mar 27 Whistle Blower 3
Wanted: Male Persian or Himalayan for stud (Mar '10) Mar 26 allhas 42
Melissa MCcoy Copley (Aug '13) Mar 25 No tolerance 14

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance