Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#33548 Dec 6, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of it should have rubber off on you.
Who gives a shit who and how he lived with!
Obama is one of the BEST presidents we've ever had and nothing you teabaggers can say will change that.
Every village has its idiots, of course, but it's sad when citizens of any nation allow themselves to be whipped into a frenzy en masse by a state-run propaganda machine masquerading as a legitimate, fair, balanced and independent news organization. Teabaggers are right to believe the future of the U.S.A. is in jeopardy, but sadly they have not yet correctly identified the real enemy. Perhaps when teabaggers finally grow up and mature into thinking adults, they will see the right-leaning power establishment for the oppressive and cunning beast that it is.
He is not one of the best we have ever had. It is sad when American people are willing to sit back and let a man lie, name call and strong arm the media about what they can write about. He has no regards for this great nation or for the constitution. Perhaps when we can get more of these libtards off of welfare and back in the work force they can see things from a different perspective
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#33549 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Guess they got tired of Benghazi. Lol
You can barely spell it so I would not expect you to understand it.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#33550 Dec 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you spell it genius?

Ravenswood

#33551 Dec 6, 2013
You two people aren't worth my time.

Ravenswood

#33552 Dec 6, 2013
Where were you when BUSH stole the election in 2000 and 2004?

Where were you when Worst President Ever BUSH LIED about Iraq having Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Where were you when Worst President Ever BUSH Declared War on Iraq when Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11?

Where were you when Thousands of our Troops died for a war which should have never been waged? What did you do to put a stop to the war?

Where were you when Republicans spent and wasted 10 Trillion Dollars of Tax payer money and we now have nothing to show for it?

Why didn’t you protest when BUSH censored all photo’s of soldiers coffins?

Where were you when REPUBLICAN Business owners closed plants and business in the US and took millions of jobs overseas, thereby putting MILLIONS of Americans out of work?

Where were you when the Republican Majority Senate killed a drive to allow consumers to buy prescription drugs from abroad at a significant savings over domestic prices? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18530709

Where were you when REPUBLICANS passed legislation which has made search & seizure and wire taps legal without court orders? Now, thanks to Republicans, anyone can be declared a enemy combatant and put in prison for years without a trial.

YOU TEA PARTY NUTS DID NOTHING ABOUT ANY OF THESE TRESPASSES AGAINST OUR LIBERTY!
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#33553 Dec 6, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>so your plan is to do away with wall street (stock market)? you must be very young beautiful mind. have your ever heard of black monday and the great depression ?
i'm ignoring your posts from now on. you're ignorant and have no interest in being educated.

Ravenswood

#33554 Dec 6, 2013
If your a Republican, Tea Party Express or a Tea Party Patriot or involved in the Tea Party Movement and make less than $30,000 a year, you would be crazy to vote for Republicans.

ANYONE who isn’t a millionaire / billionaire and part of the 3% RICH would be NUTS to vote for Republicans. They are owned by Wall Street and Corporate American who don’t give a DAM about the American people. Hard to understand why so many poor and middle class Republicans hasn’t figured this out.

Obama is NOT the Enemy… Ignorance, Stupidity and Republicans are the REAL enemy of Average Joe Americans.

Mitch McConnell recently stated on October 25 2010: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.
http://teapartynuts.org

Isn’t that incredible? The highest priority of Republicans is that want to defeat Obama, and to HELL with the American people and our needs.
1 post removed

Ravenswood

#33556 Dec 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you spell it? Lmao
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#33557 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
How do you spell it? Lmao
I am beginning to worry about you Chubby Cheeks (and I don't mean your face), you already posted this once and you have posted several times without playing the race card. Are you OK?

Ravenswood

#33558 Dec 6, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I am beginning to worry about you Chubby Cheeks (and I don't mean your face), you already posted this once and you have posted several times without playing the race card. Are you OK?
I was not talking to you. She said I didn't spell Benghazi correct, and I want her to admit she is dumb.
But of course she will spin it like she does everything else.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#33559 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I was not talking to you. She said I didn't spell Benghazi correct, and I want her to admit she is dumb.
But of course she will spin it like she does everything else.
You are the spin Queen and I said you could barely spell it. I guess you are having trouble reading today LOL
Rdge Runr

United States

#33560 Dec 6, 2013
Uh we ain't dumb uh you guys are, fox even said Oboma caused Bengazi and their million viewers are dumb?? YEah. Rigt The black guy is the problem and don't blame me for being on welfare cause if I had a job I would not be watching fox and how Obama done Bengazi. Sorry libs I Gotta go brush my tooth rush is comin on soon.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#33561 Dec 6, 2013
Rdge Runr wrote:
Uh we ain't dumb uh you guys are, fox even said Oboma caused Bengazi and their million viewers are dumb?? YEah. Rigt The black guy is the problem and don't blame me for being on welfare cause if I had a job I would not be watching fox and how Obama done Bengazi. Sorry libs I Gotta go brush my tooth rush is comin on soon.
Oboma? Yeah, you are dumb. A typical ignorant libtard.
Rdge Runr

United States

#33562 Dec 6, 2013
And I were my teabags a on the brim of my hat (wit the confederit flag and saying the south will rise agin) with pride
Homer

Bluefield, WV

#33563 Dec 6, 2013
A working man voting GOP is the equivalent to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. Throw the teabags away you dimwits people around the world are laughing at you dipshitz.

Ravenswood

#33564 Dec 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the spin Queen and I said you could barely spell it. I guess you are having trouble reading today LOL
You are dizzy from all your spinning. I knew you wouldn't admit I spelled it right. How can you barely spell a word? You either spell it correctly or not.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#33565 Dec 6, 2013
Rdge Runr wrote:
And I were my teabags a on the brim of my hat (wit the confederit flag and saying the south will rise agin) with pride
"I were my tea bags"? You are so stupid that you couldn't find your ass with both hands. Maybe this posting thing is not for you.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33566 Dec 6, 2013
My you republicans are angrier than usual today. Is it because unemployment is down and jobs have increased. Don't worry just tell yourself the numbers are rigged, the jobs aren't real jobs, and they aren't counting the people who quit looking for work. Lowest in five years :-) This is what you wanted right? More jobs and less unemployment, you should be happy.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#33567 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You are dizzy from all your spinning. I knew you wouldn't admit I spelled it right. How can you barely spell a word? You either spell it correctly or not.
No need to spin because I can read unlike you and bacon. I said barely spell

barely-1.to very limited extent: scarcely or almost not
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#33568 Dec 6, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
My you republicans are angrier than usual today. Is it because unemployment is down and jobs have increased. Don't worry just tell yourself the numbers are rigged, the jobs aren't real jobs, and they aren't counting the people who quit looking for work. Lowest in five years :-) This is what you wanted right? More jobs and less unemployment, you should be happy.
It is to be expected with the seasonal work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Weepy 2,884
Last word game (Apr '10) Sep 24 Darktainium 5,098
W&E Chevrolet (Jul '11) Sep 23 Katie 41
News Mingo turned upside down (Sep '13) Sep 20 itwillrotoff 37
Angie Dillon Sep 19 InsideHer 2
SONG TITLE GAME (stolen) (Jun '09) Sep 18 Guess What 4,159
News Prostitution arrest made in Town of Delbarton (Oct '14) Sep 18 itwillrotoff 126

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matewan Mortgages