heard charges are being brought

heard charges are being brought

Posted in the Matewan Forum

jail doors shut

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2014
Heard that charges were goon to be filed on whomever beat Amanda cox's lil girl.supposed to be the same person that thumped on Amanda to.cps done took them kids. What is the deal?
smelly

Torrance, CA

#2 Jan 12, 2014
I must go potty now bye......
xanax

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2014
Was it that big girl with Blondel hair that drives a white car? If shyer ain't it heard she was involved
Needtoknowbasis

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2014
I tell you one thing I think Crystal Collins should get her ass kicked for doing Amanda and her family like this... Those children are very well taken care of and get anything they need...
OMG

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2014
Crystal Collins needs her ass beat reguardless. How is she going to beat someone over their kids when that bitch don't even keep her kids half the times???? She is truely sick in the head and needs help.
Ricky

Kodak, TN

#6 Jan 13, 2014
wow let me welcome you all to the topix show.
Wondering

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2014
Needtoknowbasis wrote:
I tell you one thing I think Crystal Collins should get her ass kicked for doing Amanda and her family like this... Those children are very well taken care of and get anything they need...
really?!? Amanda beat then kids it was even on the front page of the news paper last year that she beat that oldest girl with a book I think she needs more than what she got!!
Needtoknowbasis

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text> really?!? Amanda beat then kids it was even on the front page of the news paper last year that she beat that oldest girl with a book I think she needs more than what she got!!
Crystal isn't any better she don't even take care of her kids , she don't even keep Her kids ... So now what ??? Amanda's parents made sure the children was taken care of and had what they needed .. Now as for crystal getting Amanda into kentucky just so she could kick her ass that's what you call shame ...
hanzel and gretel

Phelps, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2014
How did lure her into Kentucky..leave a trail of pills,instead of breadcrumbs
witchy poo

Corbin, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2014
hanzel and gretel wrote:
How did lure her into Kentucky..leave a trail of pills,instead of breadcrumbs
yep what I was told
Old Crow

Logan, WV

#11 Feb 26, 2014
The FEDS are a gonna get our town doctor cammomott and his sidekick sue and karen. The done and sent police in thar before to investigate him. He is a givin pills out and askin young girls i heard to touch their bodies in an unethical way. he is not spose to be touchin women in a nasty way and to give them priscription xanax and pain pills fer it. shame on ye all. US marshalls and feds will get our locaewantor soon and more people in our area.
liar

Gilbert, WV

#12 Feb 27, 2014
Old Crow wrote:
The FEDS are a gonna get our town doctor cammomott and his sidekick sue and karen. The done and sent police in thar before to investigate him. He is a givin pills out and askin young girls i heard to touch their bodies in an unethical way. he is not spose to be touchin women in a nasty way and to give them priscription xanax and pain pills fer it. shame on ye all. US marshalls and feds will get our locaewantor soon and more people in our area.
This is not true. Did he not give you some meds? Karen and Sue are good people. Keep their name off here!!!
Blackberry picker

Pikeville, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2014
I know this for a fact he has let people go that aren't in half as bad of a shape as some of the ones he keeps. I know of people that go there that have for many many years that get all kinds of medications that he says he doesn't even write. I heard he let this one girl go just because she was on the outs with one of his assistants friends. He is a physician not a friend and when the day comes that just because some dopey patient tells their 'friend' this or that and they don't check into it the info that place needs to go. I used to take my kids their but if you do it's a wait that's unreal regular doctors that don't hand out scripts do not have this problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
preacher (Sep '10) 4 hr Michelle Nicole P... 19
Where is ole mommy of the year 18 hr Wouldnt u like to... 8
who wrack at Lynn WV 18 hr usa 1
Red Jacket Music Thread (Nov '13) Jun 29 Musikologist 6
SONG TITLE GAME (stolen) (Jun '09) Jun 29 Analog man 4,130
what do u think about william agy. i think he i... (Jan '09) Jun 29 William agy 11
check to see if they found sandy prater yet? Jun 25 just a girl 4
More from around the web

Matewan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Matewan Mortgages