October 4th Gubernatorial Special Ele...

October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,687 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

Return

Greensburg, PA

#6102 Feb 14, 2014
Vote
Mike

Greensburg, PA

#6103 Feb 14, 2014
Stand up for yourself
Vet

Milton, WV

#6104 Feb 17, 2014
Tommy wrote:
that always comes from the Republican Camp! Who do you think elected Obama-----(the Majority of the Voters Mind You) not just a few democrats. Hell fire----- A lot of your own Party (republicans) couldn't wait to Vote the Bush era out as soon as possible=== so take some of the blame yourselves, cause Disgruntled Republicans is what lost the lastg election to the Democrats. And one more thing------I think that Obama has and has had the right Idea---- trying to pay off Some of this DEBT that the Republicans got us into. We were outta debt when Bill Clinton left office, and it is of public record./ So--0-- Do a google on it-- if you dare, that is if Your Republican Coal Operator Bosses will Let You?
Tommy must be some special kind of stupid to believe that. Obama is set to double the national debt by the time he leaves office.

Since Tommy is so ignorant on this he can have no credibility on anything else.
i can not stand vets

Kenova, WV

#6105 Feb 17, 2014
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy must be some special kind of stupid to believe that. Obama is set to double the national debt by the time he leaves office.
Since Tommy is so ignorant on this he can have no credibility on anything else.
you are a waste
Vote

Philadelphia, PA

#6106 Feb 17, 2014
People best wake up. When Obama runs us in to the ground for good nobody will have a welfare check. Vote for Maloney.
i can not stand vets

Kenova, WV

#6107 Feb 17, 2014
Vote wrote:
People best wake up. When Obama runs us in to the ground for good nobody will have a welfare check. Vote for Maloney.
they use there service like we owe them something

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6108 Feb 17, 2014
i can not stand vets wrote:
<quoted text>they use there service like we owe them something
You sound like you are jealous of vets and is bitter about it.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6109 Feb 17, 2014
Vote wrote:
Maloney would have opened the state treasury and give the money to the Koch typesd just like most Republican governors done the last four years and concoct another "we are broke" scam. We don't want Koch puppets running this state, sorry.
Yeah

Hockessin, DE

#6110 Feb 20, 2014
Right. You all are stupid.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6111 Feb 20, 2014
Cry me a river!
Then go complain some more!
patriot

United States

#6112 Feb 20, 2014
Tommy Delegate wrote:
You people have been brainwashed by this hype that always comes from the Republican Camp! Who do you think elected Obama-----(the Majority of the Voters Mind You) not just a few democrats. Hell fire----- A lot of your own Party (republicans) couldn't wait to Vote the Bush era out as soon as possible=== so take some of the blame yourselves, cause Disgruntled Republicans is what lost the lastg election to the Democrats. And one more thing------I think that Obama has and has had the right Idea---- trying to pay off Some of this DEBT that the Republicans got us into. We were outta debt when Bill Clinton left office, and it is of public record./ So--0-- Do a google on it-- if you dare, that is if Your Republican Coal Operator Bosses will Let You?
you are an idiot Obama has created a debt higher than all the other presidents put together !!!!
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6113 Feb 20, 2014
All the presidents create more debt! That is their job!
1 post removed
Stormy

Coraopolis, PA

#6115 Mar 6, 2014
Roomy
Stormy

Coraopolis, PA

#6116 Mar 6, 2014
Rhine
Saucer head

Kenova, WV

#6117 Mar 6, 2014
patriot wrote:
<quoted text> you are an idiot Obama has created a debt higher than all the other presidents put together !!!!
now that is a thick hard byrd just for you
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6118 Mar 6, 2014
Useless politics and it's mindless cult followers!
gone home

Charleston, WV

#6119 Mar 7, 2014
manchin all the way next president
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6120 Mar 7, 2014
Like I said mindless & useless!
Giles Henderson

Ada, OH

#6121 Mar 7, 2014
Some points ton think about
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6122 Mar 7, 2014
What nipples!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 47 min Just saying 4,194
Becky keatley 6 hr Must love dogs 2
Travis hall 17 hr Name 3
Crystal collins Cox (Nov '13) Aug 12 Cps 6
Did you ever think you had to fart and shit you... (Dec '10) Aug 6 Ona 30
Wanted: Male Persian or Himalayan for stud (Mar '10) Aug 5 iryna 44
croc browning and angeline lester Jul 30 What is any busin... 2

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance