SHORTY

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2010
who is she going out with now??????????
2 posts removed
BRENDA HINKLE

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2010
WILL EVERY1 PLEASE LEAVE ME AND MU SON ALONE... I HAVE CHANGED MY LOFE AND WOULD REALLY LIKE 4 EVERY1 2 BACK OFF OR JUS ASK ME...OK
please answer

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Jul 26, 2010
BRENDA HINKLE wrote:
WILL EVERY1 PLEASE LEAVE ME AND MU SON ALONE... I HAVE CHANGED MY LOFE AND WOULD REALLY LIKE 4 EVERY1 2 BACK OFF OR JUS ASK ME...OK
not trying to stir anything but is hinkle your maiden name?
SHORTY

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2010
i did ask and no one was talking about your son or u just a simple question
1 post removed
hey now

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jul 26, 2010
brenda has changed,no reason to do the name calling,she stays at home with her son 99% of the time.brenda dont want to use my name cause i dont want it on here lol but just ignore this crazy stuff
she hasnt changed

United States

#9 Jul 26, 2010
Like I said at 1 time she was one of really good friends and I was there for her when no one else would be then she's doing me like shit now sit and cry with me and everything else because she said she knew how it felt to be done wrong .... Yea she stays home and snort's pills that my baby's daddy is supporting her ass with when he wont even give his daughter a dime... I hate her and cant wait untill I run into her
Haha

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2010
Aint she the wh*re that was sleepin with mean Gene francis when Pammy died,,.. He told some ppl it was his baby..
Rick Starr

Carthage, TN

#11 Jul 27, 2010
Yall leave Brenda alone! Brenda is still smoking hot and the hoe from shady spring WV can suck my my shaft. I am sure that Brenda would make a great wife and life partner. If I was there or with her and you ever run into her and tried something call me a woman beater but I would smash your face in bitch. Brenda you wanna move out that shit hole let me know, your out I done asked and you can come if you want I will come pick you up. Yall are stupid atleast she post her name. And everyone her posting has slept with some peeps they regret. My only regret is not sleeping with the people I should have. And I know someone is going to respond to this with negative things about me already so before you do know You Can Kiss My Ass!!!
1 post removed
ummm

Ithaca, NY

#13 Jul 27, 2010
LLOYD wrote:
<quoted text> I REMEMBER YOU WELL, A HO THEN A STILL A HO.I CAN REM SEVERAL MARRIED MEN THAT HAD GOOD WIFES AT HOME THAT YOU WERE SCREWING BEHIND THEIR WIFES BACK,YEAH A HO LIKE YOU NEVER CHANGES JUST LOOKING FOR ANOTHER MARRIAGE TO BREAK!! GET A LIFE!
Excuse me Lloyd but she wasnt the one married, those men were. No I dont agree with sleeping around with a married man but those men were the ones who chose to marry their wives and they should of been the ones to say no. How is it Brenda's fault that a married man chose to cheat on his wife and sleep with her?
LLOYD

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jul 27, 2010
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Lloyd but she wasnt the one married, those men were. No I dont agree with sleeping around with a married man but those men were the ones who chose to marry their wives and they should of been the ones to say no. How is it Brenda's fault that a married man chose to cheat on his wife and sleep with her?
SHE HAS A MIND AND MOUTH ALSO,SHE DIDNT HAVE TO LAY AROUND WITH A MARRIED MAN,SHE MADE THAT CHOICE WHEN SHE SPREADED HER LEGS FOR HIM, YEA A MARRIED MAN KNOWS BETTER ALSO,BUT SHE KNOWS ALSO THAT HE IS MARRIED,SHE SHOULDNT DO SHIT LIKE THAT!! HE WASNT NO BETTER BUT ONE THING FOR SURE A MAN WILL LAY DOWN WITH ANYTHING THAT WILL SPREAD THEM,WELL SOME WILL!!BUT I HAVE TO SAY I BET THE MARRIED MAN LEARNED A WELL TAUGHT LESSON!! LMAO
2 posts removed
hummm

United States

#17 Jul 28, 2010
who is her babyy daddy??????????
1 post removed
brenda hinkle

United States

#19 Jul 28, 2010
to eevery 1 on here runnin teheir mouth really get a life and i dont kno what u think u kno bout me but i havent been out w/ ne 1 in long time i stay at w/ my son... yes i have done alot of things in my i am not proud of but by they way sum of yall r talkin u r not angels,,, really grow up if u wanna kno sumthin bout me jus ask me dont b a pussy and hide ok... come and talk 2 me be a real woman.. hell i am always home... and leave mt baby out of ur mouth ... really u dont wanna start this... i am flattered tho.. sum is always thinkin of me...lmao... really egt a life and grow up all this doesnt bother me ne more cuz i kno who i am ,,, i am a great momm and no i dont do drugs now.. so really come talk 2 me if ya r really so mad dont hide behind ur computers....this is kinda funny tho... kills ya dont it... well ne way no time for cowards... gotta go bye yall..and again thinks for thinkin of me... 2 those of that have took up 4 me thanks ...i understand i have a past but that is jus what it is a PAST... HELL ... grow up every1... good bye now,,lmao...atleast i am woman enuff to leave my name.... and again come and talk2 me.... thanks 4 thinkin of me..lmao
brenda hinkle

United States

#20 Jul 28, 2010
shut up already wrote:
Brenda You know your a hoe Always have been always will be.. Changed my butt lol your just trying to hide what you do now, But some ppl know better
Your scandolous Even if you change no one in this area will have you not to keep atleast, You have ruined your self.. And if you were such a goooood person you wouldn't be trying to go out with one of your ex- best friend's ex old man when you know how much she loves him... You will get what's coming to you, You should know by now you cant do people that way and get by with it
your's truely slutt lol
ahhh...how sweet ur always thinkin of me,,lmao.. i have changed.. but i really do not care what u think hell u wont even leave ur name.. if u have such a problem w/ me then u kno where i live ..till then leave my name out ya mouth or do sumthin,,ok buh bye now...lmao
brenda hinkle

United States

#21 Jul 28, 2010
LLOYD wrote:
<quoted text>SHE HAS A MIND AND MOUTH ALSO,SHE DIDNT HAVE TO LAY AROUND WITH A MARRIED MAN,SHE MADE THAT CHOICE WHEN SHE SPREADED HER LEGS FOR HIM, YEA A MARRIED MAN KNOWS BETTER ALSO,BUT SHE KNOWS ALSO THAT HE IS MARRIED,SHE SHOULDNT DO SHIT LIKE THAT!! HE WASNT NO BETTER BUT ONE THING FOR SURE A MAN WILL LAY DOWN WITH ANYTHING THAT WILL SPREAD THEM,WELL SOME WILL!!BUT I HAVE TO SAY I BET THE MARRIED MAN LEARNED A WELL TAUGHT LESSON!! LMAO
inks thanks 4 always thinkin of me..lmao..ur pathetic...yea i have made mistakes but they r really nun of ur business ok.. well take care now... bye bye then...thanks again,,lmao
brenda hinkle

United States

#22 Jul 28, 2010
Haha wrote:
Aint she the wh*re that was sleepin with mean Gene francis when Pammy died,,.. He told some ppl it was his baby..
nope not his... lmao... thanks 4 thinkin of me..lmao
brenda hinkle

United States

#23 Jul 28, 2010
she hasnt changed wrote:
Like I said at 1 time she was one of really good friends and I was there for her when no one else would be then she's doing me like shit now sit and cry with me and everything else because she said she knew how it felt to be done wrong .... Yea she stays home and snort's pills that my baby's daddy is supporting her ass with when he wont even give his daughter a dime... I hate her and cant wait untill I run into her
ahhh ur always thinkin of me kinda flatterin...lmao.. well if u wanna run into me jus come on down...i am always home...stop talkin already and do sumthin or jus shut up all 2 gether....bye bye now...lmao
brenda hinkle

United States

#24 Jul 28, 2010
i jus love that every1 is always thinkin bout me,,,lmao... really either come talk 2 me or jus shut up already... ur really makin of fool of urslf... ok we get it i have been a hoe, a slut, a bitch, omg..wow... pppl change but i do not really care what yall think.. so good bye now... thanks again.....LMAO... i am so flattered yall r always thinkin bout me... take care now bye bye then.....lmao
brenda hinkle

United States

#25 Jul 28, 2010
she hasnt changed wrote:
ahhhhhh.... well what r u waitin on....lmao
watupppl

Chesterfield, MO

#26 Jul 28, 2010
ok im sure the ppl writing stuff about brenda all the time dont like her.do you ever think tho that ppl change and sometimes that change is a long slow process so why not give her a break and try changing to because tearing someone apart all the time isnt good for you either.
ummm

United States

#27 Jul 28, 2010
I guess all these other people are saints and have never done anything wrong in life! No one is perfect, we all make mistakes and one mistake in Gods eyes is no bigger than another. I think you people have some major jealousy issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
phillip hensley (Apr '13) Thu I know for a fact 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Fairlady 4,142
News Whispering at council meeting unlawful Jun 16 cc 9
Red Jacket Music Thread (Nov '13) Jun 15 Musikologist 9
red hat mining jobs (Mar '11) Jun 14 Cody 16
Smith towers apt. (Sep '14) Jun 14 Must love dogs 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun 14 freddy 1,771

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matewan Mortgages