Chris Cline Rapist!!!

“Come with me if u wana live.”

Since: Oct 10

Matewan WV

#1 Jan 6, 2012
Has anyone seen that Chris Cline rapped three women on Williamson Daily News???? Well I just posted on that forum this morning and now it has disappeared. Well I'm putting it back up here. People deserve to know the truth. I don't give two shits about how bad the man is supposed to be. I'd peel his tater head for him son. I hate that kinda shit. Fear mongering people because your supposed to be some kind of bad ass. He may look bad, but can't claim to be any kind of man rapping women over in Williamson... And what kind of man has to rape a women in Mingo County anyways? Shake a bottle of codene at em and I'm sure a few will hit there knees.
Dr Fudgepacker

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jan 7, 2012
Rickonator wrote:
Has anyone seen that Chris Cline rapped three women on Williamson Daily News???? Well I just posted on that forum this morning and now it has disappeared. Well I'm putting it back up here. People deserve to know the truth. I don't give two shits about how bad the man is supposed to be. I'd peel his tater head for him son. I hate that kinda shit. Fear mongering people because your supposed to be some kind of bad ass. He may look bad, but can't claim to be any kind of man rapping women over in Williamson... And what kind of man has to rape a women in Mingo County anyways? Shake a bottle of codene at em and I'm sure a few will hit there knees.
You ain't s h i t !
Rickneedstolearn tospell

Paintsville, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2012
Rickonator wrote:
s he a "rapper" OR a rapsit?? Was he "rapping" OR raping? Will they hit "there" knees OR their knees?
No one cares

Malang, Indonesia

#4 Jan 7, 2012
Rickneedstolearntospell wrote:
<quoted text>s he a "rapper" OR a rapsit?? Was he "rapping" OR raping? Will they hit "there" knees OR their knees?
no one cares

Matewan WV

#5 Jan 7, 2012
who gives a shit if I miss spelled some words. Thanks for your grammar lesson tho. Fact still stands dude is a raper, not a rapper.
no one cares

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2012
Rickonator wrote:
who gives a shit if I miss spelled some words. Thanks for your grammar lesson tho. Fact still stands dude is a raper, not a rapper.
no one cares1

Matewan WV

#7 Jan 8, 2012
well nobody cares about you either then. You can let your little girls walk by the SOB's house then. Your a GD idiot that gets on here and keeps saying who cares. Your for a GD rapist but as soon as I lit up a spliff infront of you, honey dial 911 is all you'd here. F You!
1 post removed
ppl

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2012
Isn't he dead?

Matewan WV

#10 Jan 23, 2012
if he is dead it was recent. he'd had to hung himself in the pin. Cause recent news reports say he is awaiting trial for raping three women in williamson.
Sponge Bob

Chantilly, VA

#11 Jan 27, 2012
Rickonator wrote:
if he is dead it was recent. he'd had to hung himself in the pin. Cause recent news reports say he is awaiting trial for raping three women in williamson.
u should take a long walk off a short pier.

Matewan WV

#12 Feb 1, 2012
Sponge Bob wrote:
<quoted text>u should take a long walk off a short pier.
I did! Then a mermaid came by and blew life giving oxygen into my balls. I woke up the next day covered in sea weed and a star fish stuck to my azz on the beach. I picked it off packed some of the seaweed into my bowl sparked it and took a stroll.
Luke

Zlin, Czech Republic

#13 Feb 14, 2012
Rickonator wrote:
<quoted text>
I did! Then a mermaid came by and blew life giving oxygen into my balls. I woke up the next day covered in sea weed and a star fish stuck to my azz on the beach. I picked it off packed some of the seaweed into my bowl sparked it and took a stroll.
You talk a lot of bull for a little fat homo.
Why

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Jun 12, 2013
Why would he rape anyone wasn't he and Christina still together?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 14, 2013
its hard to tell i dont know this dude but ppl do lie. my friend daniel was lied on and accused of things he didnt do so its hard to tell

Location hidden

#16 Jun 14, 2013
Rickonator wrote:
ive learned believe what u see and nothing u hear
Blackhawk

Charleston, WV

#17 Jun 19, 2013
chrissywilliams maynard wrote:
<quoted text>ive learned believe what u see and nothing u hear
So were you with Daniel at the time this girl was alledgedly raped? Or did you hear from Daniel that he didn't rape anyone?

Location hidden

#18 Jun 20, 2013
i saw the interview the lil girl gave and she changed her story 10 times no tears and smilin...she comes clean bou it after 5 years and she just didnt want to tell. he didnt threaten her not to tell the girl is lying when u talk bout being touched u show pain not smile. its dirty her mom put her up to it.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 20, 2013
Blackhawk wrote:
<quoted text>
So were you with Daniel at the time this girl was alledgedly raped? Or did you hear from Daniel that he didn't rape anyone?
i dont go on hearsay i saw the interviews.
Ridge Runner

Charleston, WV

#20 Jun 20, 2013
If your friend has an attorney working on his case, you should talk to him about what you claim you "know". Perhaps he won't laugh to loud as you walk out of his office.
Really

New Market, TN

#21 Jun 23, 2013
chrissywilliams maynard wrote:
its hard to tell i dont know this dude but ppl do lie. my friend daniel was lied on and accused of things he didnt do so its hard to tell
Daniel did it Chrissy....he told me....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 min Sundog512 1,589
News MCC announces cuts - 16 hr Voter 11
Rickonators ip is being subpoenaed (Oct '12) 22 hr Rick 35
magnoliia apartments Sat jayy 1
Rhonda daniels Aug 23 Its me 1
christy lynn light (Jan '15) Aug 19 flake 16
Stacy Cochran Aug 19 flake 5

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance