Commission meets Monday, addresses fi...

Commission meets Monday, addresses financial requests

There are 3 comments on the Williamson Daily News Online story from May 20, 2014, titled Commission meets Monday, addresses financial requests. In it, Williamson Daily News Online reports that:

Mingo County Commission President pro tem John Mark Hubbard and fellow Commissioner Mike Carter conducted a regular meeting Monday afternoon that had originally been scheduled for Tuesday, with President Greg "Hootie" Smith absent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williamson Daily News Online.

convicted

Gilbert, WV

#1 May 26, 2014
Hmmmm wonder when they will have thier last meeting? Indictments coming
Old Crow

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Jul 26, 2014
Maybe they are a waitin on gittin the little fish too in this county.when they come to git the rest then they will git the little runners as i call um. give um a position to make um feel like they are a bog shot and they are jest as stupid as they come fer getting involved in it all.
Old Crow

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Jul 26, 2014
When ye git involved with politics hant nobody sqeeky clean. hootie smith will git his time is comin.i heard rosie crum was in drug rehab when eugene was shot and that gary stepp flew his plane to git her and bring her back here.i also heard that the FEDS are a watchin jeff cline house. they got him under watch not to protect him im sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Scott Underwood 10 hr Someone 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Water Boi 1,380
Overdose Jul 22 hereandthere 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul 21 knot 1,765
what song best describes your mood (Nov '09) Jul 20 Guess What 2,147
wanda runyon chambers (Oct '13) Jul 20 Knows her persona... 28
misty crabtree (Jan '12) Jul 20 Haha 42

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Matewan Mortgages