First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you know

Denver, NC

#1 Jan 19, 2010
i love her to death, but i just cant stand that woman!
she's bad on pills and will do anything for one!
i really wish she would change her ways!
and she's like what? 50 years old? and dressin like she's a teenager... your clothes aint foolin anybody!
you can tell your old by the wrinkles on your face!
matewan

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2010
you know wrote:
i love her to death, but i just cant stand that woman!
she's bad on pills and will do anything for one!
i really wish she would change her ways!
and she's like what? 50 years old? and dressin like she's a teenager... your clothes aint foolin anybody!
you can tell your old by the wrinkles on your face!
if you were around billy stratton what would you do? shes won t leave him so shes got to stay stoned to put up with him.
Wandering

AOL

#3 Jan 20, 2010
you know wrote:
i love her to death, but i just cant stand that woman!
she's bad on pills and will do anything for one!
i really wish she would change her ways!
and she's like what? 50 years old? and dressin like she's a teenager... your clothes aint foolin anybody!
you can tell your old by the wrinkles on your face!
Who are you?
Alot of people agree 100% about what you are saying.I dont understand why that is either just be yourself u know.I think everyone can change and turn there life around but they have to want to do it.Do you also know why she causes so much drama everywhere and lies like she does.I have caught her in several lies before but i dont understand it.Maybe one day she will get it together.Just pray that she does...U sound like u know her pretty well.
you know

Denver, NC

#4 Jan 20, 2010
Wandering wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?
Alot of people agree 100% about what you are saying.I dont understand why that is either just be yourself u know.I think everyone can change and turn there life around but they have to want to do it.Do you also know why she causes so much drama everywhere and lies like she does.I have caught her in several lies before but i dont understand it.Maybe one day she will get it together.Just pray that she does...U sound like u know her pretty well.
i know her very well actually!
and yeah i agree but she WILL NOT turn her life around for anything!
i'd love for her to be up there takin care of sharon the way lil don did but she runs the roads lookin for pills all day long.
her daughter came to visit for thanksgiving for maybe 3 or 4 days and says she didnt spend but a few hours with her.
what kind of mother does that?
and as for all her lies and drama... thats just fran being fran.
she's not happy unless she's starting $hit with everyone for absolutely no reason and you can tell her one thing like for instance: "i lost a tooth" and before it gets to you you'll hear "so and so's old man knocked her teeth down her throat and she cant talk no more"
but she lies so much she actually believes what shes lying about and i cant stand it!
and as for the other comment about billy stratton... she's no longer with him... she's with some guy named Toot, but im pretty sure she's been tryin to get in touch with billy again.
plus.. she didnt need billy to stay f*cked up all the time... she was like that waaaayyyy before she ever met him... he was just someone to help support her stupid habit!
geez

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2010
Is this whole entire family on Topix? Must be one famous bunch?
you know

Denver, NC

#6 Jan 20, 2010
well there are alot of hatfields around there. different sets tho.
geez

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2010
Well actually I meant cause I have seen topix's involving Fran, Patrick, Brittany, & Brooke lol. The only one I haven't seen on here is the dad & oldest son.
Yeah

AOL

#8 Jan 20, 2010
you know wrote:
<quoted text>
i know her very well actually!
and yeah i agree but she WILL NOT turn her life around for anything!
i'd love for her to be up there takin care of sharon the way lil don did but she runs the roads lookin for pills all day long.
her daughter came to visit for thanksgiving for maybe 3 or 4 days and says she didnt spend but a few hours with her.
what kind of mother does that?
and as for all her lies and drama... thats just fran being fran.
she's not happy unless she's starting $hit with everyone for absolutely no reason and you can tell her one thing like for instance: "i lost a tooth" and before it gets to you you'll hear "so and so's old man knocked her teeth down her throat and she cant talk no more"
but she lies so much she actually believes what shes lying about and i cant stand it!
and as for the other comment about billy stratton... she's no longer with him... she's with some guy named Toot, but im pretty sure she's been tryin to get in touch with billy again.
plus.. she didnt need billy to stay f*cked up all the time... she was like that waaaayyyy before she ever met him... he was just someone to help support her stupid habit!
Yeah I hate that tho u know.Alot of people from back here have a hard time getting off of drugs they need rehab but isnt she with someone new now.But he does them to probably.Yeah I hate that for her daughter.R u talking about the one that doesnt live here.I really feel bad for her kids b/c no mother should act the way she does and talk about your kids and who they are with the way she does to.I know her maybe not as well as you but she has told me alot of things she has done and even when she lived in different places she has told me some things and I just dont think you should start drama with people and then try to get your kids involved.But it sounds like u probably know alot about what I am talking about to.She just really needs to act her age i think she has a hard time with getting older to.U should be happy for your kids not put them down and try to get them into it with other people you know.I feel sry for brittany to the way she acts with her and they dont live very far.I stopped hanging out with her b/c she did something I just didnt like but I do wish her the best and hope one day she gets it together.Her ex husband was the best she should have never left him.u know.She really messed her life up and has tried to mess her kids lives up to.
you know

Denver, NC

#9 Jan 20, 2010
well that toot guy i heard she was with, someone told me his house is being watched by the police and that he's been to jail a few times for all the drugs that is in that house. and yeah im talkin about Brooke. she lives about 20 minutes away from me and i know her mama very well and all the stuff Brooke has told me. and from everything she has told me, fran is NOT a mother. she treats her kids like they're supposed to be her best friends or something because all she does is talk about them behind they're backs like she would do with a "friend" and downs them. and i talk to Brooke a good bit and she looks so cute pregnant but its a shame that her mom cant be happy for her and she goes around telling people that the only reason Brooke is pregnant is because she got her boyfriend to knock her up so he wouldnt leave her. and i know her boyfriend Billy very well too and i know he would never leave that girl or even cheat on her! and Brooke would never lie to me and she's told me that when fran was living in nc with her and patrick, she left them at their house alone with no money, no food, no cigarettes, they're power and water got cut off and her ex husband was in jail because fran had him locked up and if Billy didnt come visit Brooke, they wouldnt have had anything for about 2 weeks because thats when fran was cheating on her ex. ya know, any woman can have a child but it takes a REAL woman to be a mother and fran is NOT a mother! and im so happy for her daughters and they both will be great mommys. and Brittany and Fran's relationship fell apart a long time ago because Fran was on some serious shit and chose a man over her daughter. Brooke's never told me the whole story but even i feel sorry for Brittany. and i hope her and McKenzie and the soon-to-be are doing well. but yeah, Fran scarred her kid's for life! and ya know, if none of your kids have anything to do with you, that would make someone wanna change but i reckon fran will always be fran. she's never gonna change. she's done some pretty messed up stuff to me too, but i still love her to death. i just really wish she would get some help and start acting like a mother and grandmother... not a "friend" to her kids and grandkids.
you know

Denver, NC

#10 Jan 20, 2010
geez wrote:
Well actually I meant cause I have seen topix's involving Fran, Patrick, Brittany, & Brooke lol. The only one I haven't seen on here is the dad & oldest son.
well i've seen topics about fran, patrick and brittany. but i've never seen one about brooke, the dad and jeremy.
geez

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2010
ok I wrote that wrong, sorry. I meant I have seen Brooke commenting on them. I don't have anything against the family though, I think they're great kids. Fran, I dont know and from the sounds of it dont want too.
yeah

AOL

#12 Jan 21, 2010
you know wrote:
well that toot guy i heard she was with, someone told me his house is being watched by the police and that he's been to jail a few times for all the drugs that is in that house. and yeah im talkin about Brooke. she lives about 20 minutes away from me and i know her mama very well and all the stuff Brooke has told me. and from everything she has told me, fran is NOT a mother. she treats her kids like they're supposed to be her best friends or something because all she does is talk about them behind they're backs like she would do with a "friend" and downs them. and i talk to Brooke a good bit and she looks so cute pregnant but its a shame that her mom cant be happy for her and she goes around telling people that the only reason Brooke is pregnant is because she got her boyfriend to knock her up so he wouldnt leave her. and i know her boyfriend Billy very well too and i know he would never leave that girl or even cheat on her! and Brooke would never lie to me and she's told me that when fran was living in nc with her and patrick, she left them at their house alone with no money, no food, no cigarettes, they're power and water got cut off and her ex husband was in jail because fran had him locked up and if Billy didnt come visit Brooke, they wouldnt have had anything for about 2 weeks because thats when fran was cheating on her ex. ya know, any woman can have a child but it takes a REAL woman to be a mother and fran is NOT a mother! and im so happy for her daughters and they both will be great mommys. and Brittany and Fran's relationship fell apart a long time ago because Fran was on some serious shit and chose a man over her daughter. Brooke's never told me the whole story but even i feel sorry for Brittany. and i hope her and McKenzie and the soon-to-be are doing well. but yeah, Fran scarred her kid's for life! and ya know, if none of your kids have anything to do with you, that would make someone wanna change but i reckon fran will always be fran. she's never gonna change. she's done some pretty messed up stuff to me too, but i still love her to death. i just really wish she would get some help and start acting like a mother and grandmother... not a "friend" to her kids and grandkids.
Yeah I have heard story's about stuff that happened in NC with her kids and her ex but they were from her so u know they were probably lies and she does talk about how great brooke is in front of men I noticed but then later when it was me n her she talked bad about her.She always talked bad about the girls b/f and would try to hook brooke up with men from back here and show her pic and stuff how awful is that.Thats kind of weird and things that happened she has blamed her kids.I mean i have heard things about all four of them and i agree thats not being a mother.Yeah I heard that same thing about brooke being pregant.She said she doesnt know why they didnt get married first or something.But who knows I know pretty well from being back here and I dont think she will ever be a mother.She to busy on drugs to worry about it. One day she will realize what she is missing out on and I bet she started a bunch of drama there to didnt she like she did hear.I could honestly tell you all kinds of stuff and so could u tell me probably but I dont like to put other peoples name into it.u know.
yeah

AOL

#13 Jan 21, 2010
you know wrote:
well that toot guy i heard she was with, someone told me his house is being watched by the police and that he's been to jail a few times for all the drugs that is in that house. and yeah im talkin about Brooke. she lives about 20 minutes away from me and i know her mama very well and all the stuff Brooke has told me. and from everything she has told me, fran is NOT a mother. she treats her kids like they're supposed to be her best friends or something because all she does is talk about them behind they're backs like she would do with a "friend" and downs them. and i talk to Brooke a good bit and she looks so cute pregnant but its a shame that her mom cant be happy for her and she goes around telling people that the only reason Brooke is pregnant is because she got her boyfriend to knock her up so he wouldnt leave her. and i know her boyfriend Billy very well too and i know he would never leave that girl or even cheat on her! and Brooke would never lie to me and she's told me that when fran was living in nc with her and patrick, she left them at their house alone with no money, no food, no cigarettes, they're power and water got cut off and her ex husband was in jail because fran had him locked up and if Billy didnt come visit Brooke, they wouldnt have had anything for about 2 weeks because thats when fran was cheating on her ex. ya know, any woman can have a child but it takes a REAL woman to be a mother and fran is NOT a mother! and im so happy for her daughters and they both will be great mommys. and Brittany and Fran's relationship fell apart a long time ago because Fran was on some serious shit and chose a man over her daughter. Brooke's never told me the whole story but even i feel sorry for Brittany. and i hope her and McKenzie and the soon-to-be are doing well. but yeah, Fran scarred her kid's for life! and ya know, if none of your kids have anything to do with you, that would make someone wanna change but i reckon fran will always be fran. she's never gonna change. she's done some pretty messed up stuff to me too, but i still love her to death. i just really wish she would get some help and start acting like a mother and grandmother... not a "friend" to her kids and grandkids.
Also I could tell you all kinds of things that brooke should probably know about but I dont want to get anything started u know especially on here so let me know if u even want to know and if u have myspace or facebook.I just made one like two days ago but not sure about keeping them everyone back here has one.i was the only one that didnt.lol
you know

Denver, NC

#14 Jan 21, 2010
now why would anyone talk bad about their own kids? i just dont understand it. i mean i could understand if they really messed her life up, but they didnt, she's screwed with theirs! and i believe why she talks so bad about the girls is because she's jealous of them. another thing i dont understand... be proud of how pretty they are and how great their bf's are and know that they are doing good with themselves. and yeah, brooke told me that ever since she's been with billy, fran has tried to introduce her to all kinds of men. thats terrible. billy treats her like a queen. he's never put his hands on her, i can tell how much he loves that girl, and he actually WANTS to be a daddy and do good for his kid. and im sure brooke and billy will get married... maybe not before the baby gets here, but thats not her business. brooke told me fran had the nerve to ask her that and tell her that she was going back to church and live right and then get married to the toot dude. and she asked when if she was gettin married before the baby comes. just because fran is going back to church so she can "live right" and get married dont mean she's actually living right. basically she's making fun of God! and thats not right. but yeah im sure brooke would want to know all the things that you know. im sure one day her and fran's gonna end up having it out. but if you wanna be the one to tell her, she has both a myspace and facebook. you can just look up brooke mcglothlin.
Brooke

Denver, NC

#15 Jan 21, 2010
Wow!!! Sounds like our family is quite popular on here lol
And "you know", I think I know who you are but not quite sure, so who are you? lol
But anyways, yeah, I know its my mom and everything but I would definately agree with everything that has been said.
I should take up for her, but I'm not cuz when has she ever taken up for me?
Never! She just puts me down instead of encouraging me and giving me reasonable advice about things I'd like to confide in her about... and thats why I dont tell her things anymore about me!
And all the stories that "you know" said are pretty much true!
And I would like to know everything that "yeah" knows about!
And you can add me to your myspace or facebook.
I mean and as far as me bein on here commentin about things, I'm defending my sister and brother.
Ya know, I really dont care who the father of my soon-to-be-niece is, as long as she's healthy and has someone that will take care of her and I believe in my heart that even if its not Bobby's he will still take care of it as he does McKenzie!
I mean if him and Brittany are gonna be together for a long time, then I wouldnt see why he wouldnt treat it as his IF its NOT but I think it is!
And ya know, I love my daddy to death, but cuz mom and him split up and he moved away, he dont have anything to do with me anymore and that kills me. No, he may not be my real dad, but he's the only dad I know!
I just hate that our family is so torn apart.
And I'm happy that Billy's family is so excited about me being pregnant but it hurts my feelings really bad that MY family aint!
Everyone has something bad to say about it.
But what really kills me is that when it was Brittany, Jeremy and Patrick having kids, mom was thrilled!
But theres just soooooo much pain that I go through over that woman... well cant say she's a woman when she dont act like one!
I really wish she wouldnt say bad things about me OR Billy cuz Billy is a wonderful man and I know he is gonna be just as good at being a father!
Wow! So much stuff has been said I dont even know what to think!
And reading all this takes me back!
But "yeah" you can add me and "you know" call me when you get a chance so I know who you really are... or if your already on my myspace or facebook, message me.
Brooke

Denver, NC

#16 Jan 21, 2010
Oh yeah, and about the post talkin about how I went to visit her for Thanksgiving... I found it very sad!
Spending two hours with your kid you claim you miss and WANT to spend time with, that's not wanting to spend time with me at all.
I was there for three days, but if she didn't wanna see me then oh well. I could care less too!
I was just sooooo happy to spend time with my maw maw!
And I definately agree with "you know"... I also wish she would be there for maw maw like Uncle Don Don was!
Gah, I miss him sooo much and really wish he was still here to help take care of her!
And his funeral was horrible.
Mom came in there messed up as hell and it is very terrible that police had to be there to take her to jail if she was stumbling everywhere and fucked up real bad.
Honestly, I wish they would have taken her to jail.
A little time in there would do her some good, maybe she can think about what she's putting her children and grandchildren through and everyone else.
But to be honest, I'm happy she's not around here no more.
I hope she never moves back here!
I mean before she moved back to WV, she came into mine and Billy's room while we were asleep, went through my clothes drawers and stole almost all of my clothes that Billy had bought for me!
Who would do that to their own blood?
And then she hollers that everyone's stealing her clothes!
Payback's a bitch mom!
What goes around comes around!
OH YEAH... another thing while I'm on the karma subject... when I was about 11 or 12 years old, I had went to a public swimming pool with a bunch of my friends and decided to do a backflip off the diving board and I got too close and hit my chin really hard it popped half of one of my front teeth off and later that day, I was laughing at something Patrick had said and my mom actually had the nerve to look at me and say "Ewww Brooke, don't laugh you look so ugly"!
That was a very hurtful thing to say to your own daughter!
Well I reckon Billy Straton taught her a lesson with that comment!
And about the marriage between me and Billy, "you know" is right... we will eventually get married, but not until after the baby gets here cuz weddings cost a lot of money and I wanna make sure my baby has everything it needs before we get into that!
And yeah, she's right about the going to church and "living right" thing as well.
Really, she IS making fun of God cuz she'll prolly go to the bathroom during church service and snort a pill or 5!
But I do love her, I just dont like her ways and the way she treats others!
She will sit back and talk about everybody she knows, but as soon as she walks into a room and people are talking, she'll start flippin out thinking they're talking shit about her!
Now, Im not a gossiper, Im nothing like my mother, but Im just stating facts in case anyone thinks she has a good heart!
And I've heard that she tells everyone how great of a mother she was... Ima have to call bullshit on that one... Im sure yall have read these posts... does that sound anything like a good mother?
She would call my maw maw and paw paw when we were all living in NC and tell them that we didnt have any food or anything at all and they would send her money...$1000s of dollars at a time and none of it went on anything we needed, it all went on pills or whatever SHE wanted!
There's all kinds of stories I could tell you, but there is just some things Im going to keep to myself!
Yeah

AOL

#17 Jan 22, 2010
Brooke i know i dont know u but yeah that is very sad.I want to tell u some things she has done but i really dont want to get things started honestly and make u more upset plus u dont know me so i dont want you to think I am lying.Its up to you.I could tell u some things that probably would blow your mind but u know Fran deny deny deny.I will try to add u on myspace i am new to it so i dont know how to get pics and all that on there yet so my friends are helping me out.lol.sry u went through all that mess that is truly awful but of course your mom tells a different story.Do u also have IM on myspace.She has told me about things she did to people here and things she did to people there.We used to be really good friends and i will tell u what she did to me as well.well let me know if you really do want to hear it.But Keep your head up girl and its so true what goes around comes around.
Brooke

Denver, NC

#18 Jan 22, 2010
Yeah, I would definately love to hear all this stuff!
And even if I dont know you, I know that more than likely what you tell me aint lies cuz I know exactly how my mom is and operates!
Yes, I have myspace IM.
But yeah you can tell me... nothin you say will surprise me.. I promise you that lol
Ive heard of her

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 22, 2010
How long has she been on drugs??? She looks like she's been on them all of her life she's like 50 pounds. She tries to act so young but she is old and nasty.You say she's a liar, so was she lying when she said that she caught her daughter and husband sleeping together?
Brooke

Denver, NC

#20 Jan 22, 2010
Well I'm not exactly sure how long she's been into pills but I know when I was like 3 or 4 her and my real dad were in their room smokin pot!
But when I knew that she was on heavier shit, I was about 11 or 12, she was gettin crystal meth for free for the longest time and thats what she was on when she accused my daddy and sister of sleepin together!
So yeah, she was definately lying about that!
I heard that shit makes you helucinate bad!
My daddy NEVER cheated on her, she was the one that was cheating all the damn time to get her damn pills!
Plus, she lied and told everyone she had cancer but I guess when she went back there it went away cuz I never heard her say anything else about it!
Now IF SHE DID have cancer, she wouldnt be out lookin for pills, they would give her something for that I would think and she wouldnt have a head of thick ass hair either!
And she used to be like 120 lbs for the longest time and she got introduced to methodone and she blew up like a blow fish... she was prolly about close to 200 lbs and then she moved back there and got introduced to Billy Stratton sooner or later and they stayed coked up all the time... so of course that made her lose weight!
And then when they split up for the final time, I guess she couldnt get it anywhere else and then eventually she found it again... from my daddy's brother!
And another thing, she went around telling everybody Billy Stratton raped her!
Now, if that was true, dont you think that when her court date to get him locked up came around she would have went to it and got his ass locked up?!
I would definately think she wouldve!
But she didnt!
So Im pretty sure that was a lie... I thought that it was as soon as she finished the sentence telling me he did!
Plus, you cant rape the willing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 4 hr Bunny Rabbitt 6,021
bald headed guys (Oct '10) 4 hr Old Baldheaded Guy 26
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 14 hr Jennifer Renee 2,486
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 15 hr -Cricket- 6,151
Last word game (Apr '10) 15 hr Country Girl 4,649
Song about Matewan, WV (Mar '09) Mon stan the man 8
guy n blue corvette Mon friend of family 4
Matewan Dating
Find my Match

Matewan Jobs

Matewan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Matewan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Matewan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]