Just wanting to know

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 19, 2010
Does anyone know Sarah Briggs from Blackberry City she's 16 and went to Matewan High now she goes to Omega Christian.I was just wondering if she is pregnant and if so by who.I heard about it and i was wanting to know if it's just rumors?
how stupid

Williamson, WV

#2 Dec 19, 2010
Just wanting to know wrote:
Does anyone know Sarah Briggs from Blackberry City she's 16 and went to Matewan High now she goes to Omega Christian.I was just wondering if she is pregnant and if so by who.I heard about it and i was wanting to know if it's just rumors?
Just how stupid are you? you post a name and then her age knowing she is a minor. if you realy wanted to know something about her why not ask her face to face. We all know you just want to see her name drug through the mud, will that make you feel better about yourself?
whatever

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 25, 2014
Well i guess she is having problems now lol..What goes around comes around in my book..
so funny

Ripley, WV

#4 Mar 13, 2014
She doesn't even know what love is..Hell she was with Kenny and now back with richard..Either she wants money or sex or both,,God only knows lol
What the crap

Ripley, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2014
What is going on with her she was with Kenny and was engaged lol and she said she may be pregnant and now she is with Richard..what is her problem..well I should say what is Richard's problem for being with her..If he has any sense he would leave her and find someone way better than her...She goes out with way to many men..She needs to grow up ..
Whom ever

Clendenin, WV

#6 May 4, 2014
Why is this so important to you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ideas on Chris Christie? 17 min Taxpayer 1
What about Hilary Clinton? 22 min Taxpayer 1
Color In The Song Game (May '10) 9 hr Guess What 1,178
fancey dempsey(20) prego again by a 50 year old... 21 hr busted nukka 1
what song best describes your mood (Nov '09) Wed Blue Eyes 2,133
Anyone know Anthony Akers? (Feb '09) Apr 14 piper1 17
Last word game (Apr '10) Apr 14 honeymylove 4,938
More from around the web

Matewan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE