First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big D

Ransom, KY

#22 Sep 11, 2011
I will let you know next time i see you out,if that's o.k.Can't be to careful on site's like these.I am sure i will see you soon.THANKS AGAIN!
Danny

United States

#23 Sep 11, 2011
Big D wrote:
I will let you know next time i see you out,if that's o.k.Can't be to careful on site's like these.I am sure i will see you soon.THANKS AGAIN!
oooo kkkkkk!!!!
Big D

Pikeville, KY

#24 Sep 12, 2011
Danny,when i see ya i will get scraper.But if someone out bids me before i see you,it will be there's i won't be mad,its just fair game until it's paid for.You were talking about the other scraper for 4.99.The reason this 1 is worth far more is because it wasn't mass produced like the other.This by any collector,due to small business,is really worth something.Example,try to find 1 just 1 bet you can't.THANKS AGAIN It would be neat to have set of every color ever made.
local stuff

Peach Creek, WV

#25 Sep 14, 2011
Danny, will you PLEASE post AFTER you sell your scraper, i have some local memorabilla i would like to sell, but don't want to jump in front of you. THANKS
Danny

United States

#26 Sep 15, 2011
local stuff wrote:
Danny, will you PLEASE post AFTER you sell your scraper, i have some local memorabilla i would like to sell, but don't want to jump in front of you. THANKS
yes i will let you know when i sell the scrapper, i haven t seen the person that wants to buy it as of yet.
Uncle Buck

Ransom, KY

#27 Sep 15, 2011
Go ahead and throw it out there local stuff.Looks like you started something that's going to be lot's of fun for everyone DANNY.Lord knows we needed something like this.This is GREAT!!! While your at it DANNY,see what you can come up with,so we don't have to wait until we see each other to pay and get product.THANKS AGAIN.
ltaylor418

United States

#28 Jan 14, 2013
I have 2 W&E chevy hats,, 1 new the other slightly worn. I got them in 82 or 83. They are brown and tan and have a truck under the logo. reallly cool
BIG D

Pikeville, KY

#29 Jan 15, 2013
Danny i have seen you at least a dozen times since then and keep forgetting about the scraper.We need to st a time to meet somewhere so i can get it.Been a long time have you come up with any other stuff?
BIG D

Pikeville, KY

#30 Jan 15, 2013
Also was talking to an old friend the other day and was trying to figure out how long you were in NAM.THANKS FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY AND ALL YOU DO FOR OUR VETS.
BigFan

Ransom, KY

#31 Jan 15, 2013
I have a old license plate that looks rough and a newer one from the day marshall sold me my first car a 1972 chevy nova i wish i still had that good ole car,i also have one of the old ice scrappers and one of the pot holder from when they only adverticed the last four digits of the phone number which was 2251 and 2386 which also says "It's a fair day with chevrolet W. & E. chevrolet les Inc. Matewan Wv"
local stuff

Charleston, WV

#32 Jan 15, 2013
I have several license plates, key fobs, yard sticks, hats, from w&e, hubbards, price, citizens, grace ford. I also have hats from, colley block, mingo lime and lumber, hankins ice, wescotts, cook lumber, teco firestone.
Ray Lockhart

Logan, WV

#33 Jan 15, 2013
I have the metal W&E sign that they put on the back of new cars in the early 1970's....it still has the tape stripes on the back...like brand new
Owner Of W and E

Reynoldsburg, OH

#34 Nov 8, 2013
I remember W & E , I know it was Elpings that ran it , what was Gerald Elpings dad's name I for got ..?
Danny

Richmond, KY

#35 Nov 8, 2013
Owner Of W and E wrote:
I remember W & E , I know it was Elpings that ran it , what was Gerald Elpings dad's name I for got ..?
The owners name was Pearly Epling.
nemesis

Nitro, WV

#36 Mar 11, 2014
Come early, see Pearly. I still remember the old days. It's now buried under 50 feet of rock and dirt. Progress-I wonder.
bid

Kermit, WV

#37 Apr 13, 2014
did you sell the scraper yet?
just wondering

United States

#38 Apr 23, 2014
if any one has picture of the w & e girls chevy softball team -Alfred Collins was coach--i love have 1 im in it but some how in moving so much it got lost -- sure wish some one has it thank you
Danny

Georgetown, KY

#39 Apr 25, 2014
bid wrote:
did you sell the scraper yet?
No i still have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 min Sundog512 1,554
News MCC announces cuts - 1 hr THE DONALD 10
magnoliia apartments Sat jayy 1
Rhonda daniels Aug 23 Its me 1
christy lynn light (Jan '15) Aug 19 flake 16
Stacy Cochran Aug 19 flake 5
Does Anyone Know This Woman ? Aug 19 Glass Goldfish Bowl 4

Matewan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance