First Prev
of 2
Next Last
susie

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 31, 2011
Clell Kennedy, Marshall Staten, V.T. Hatfield. All really good people who weren't trying to take advantage of you. And now you can not find even a trace of its existance. How so very sad!
danny

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2011
i have a windshield ice scraper from w&e,it looks like new.
my-my

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2011
I bet it is worth a small fortune.Was basic really that hard?
my-my

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2011
How much ya want for it?
mishell staten

Calhoun, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2011
susie thanks so much for the comment marshall was my dad and v t was my great uncle both were great men whom i loved dearly. They always said to take care of your community and they would take care of you. Lets not forget uncle pearly he was such a blessing to my family we loved hime so much. My dad thought of him as a father and would have walked through fire for him. When my dad had open heart surgery he was afraid he would die and we would not get a college education. Pearly told my dad that he would see that we got a education. They don't make them like that any more.

mishell
1 post removed
Danny

Winchester, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2011
my-my wrote:
I bet it is worth a small fortune.Was basic really that hard?
Are you referring to military basic training?
James

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 1, 2011
Bought a few cars and trucks there. at one time they gave me a hat and I still have it.
CoCo

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 1, 2011
Seems like more people are being flooded since they built the flood wall. I'm sure it was built with good intention... but after all the work of building the flood wall, Matewan now looks like a Ghost Town (and half of the buildings look empty). Those old buildings don't get flooded any more, but hundreds of families in Newtown, Red Jacket, North Matewan, etc are all being flooded.... I say we tear the flood wall down... dig out the old underpass and open Matewan back up !!!...(OK so I was daydreaming) But, I do miss the old Matewan :0(
my my

Virgie, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2011
No;but why are you so sensitive about it.The world is waiting!!!
my my

Virgie, KY

#11 Sep 2, 2011
And why no reply about how much for the ice scraper?I bet its 1of a kind now.Do you know anyone else that has 1 ? I don't. I remember them, my pappy had 1 when i was little. Way back in 76,i was 9 yrs old.PFC
Danny

Winchester, KY

#12 Sep 2, 2011
my my wrote:
And why no reply about how much for the ice scraper?I bet its 1of a kind now.Do you know anyone else that has 1 ? I don't. I remember them, my pappy had 1 when i was little. Way back in 76,i was 9 yrs old.PFC
i have a blue scraper,it has W&E stamped on it with the phone numbers, and it does look like new, I don t think i want to sell it.
my my

Virgie, KY

#13 Sep 4, 2011
I tried.But there are really people out there,that love stuff like that[me for one]that will pay good money for it.If you were going to sell what would be the least you would take? THANKS
Danny

Richmond, KY

#14 Sep 4, 2011
my my wrote:
I tried.But there are really people out there,that love stuff like that[me for one]that will pay good money for it.If you were going to sell what would be the least you would take? THANKS
i wouldn t even know where to start pricing it.
my my

Pikeville, KY

#15 Sep 6, 2011
start at $15.00 and we will go from there.
Big D

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 10, 2011
Hey Danny,Did we start bidding on the scraper yet?If so i will beat my my bet.I WILL give you $20.00 bucks.WILL YOU TAKE THAT BET? I collect local old things.
Danny

United States

#17 Sep 10, 2011
my my & Big D, i can t be dishonest about the scrapper, i looked it up on ( black market antiques) and theres one almost the same made for texico. the only difference is theira don t have the rubber scweegie. theres is selling for $4.99. So i don t know what to tell you guys, i am not an antique seller. i hope you understand.
Big D

Pikeville, KY

#18 Sep 10, 2011
Will you take the 20.00 bid of mine?
Danny

Winchester, KY

#19 Sep 10, 2011
Big D wrote:
Will you take the 20.00 bid of mine?
i don t want you to feel like i have cheated you.
Big D

Pikeville, KY

#20 Sep 11, 2011
I made that offer,think it is a fair price for both.DEAL OR NO DEAL?THANKS
Danny

United States

#21 Sep 11, 2011
Big D wrote:
I made that offer,think it is a fair price for both.DEAL OR NO DEAL?THANKS
ok, how do i get in touch with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pilkins family....What are they doing? 2 hr Karen 2
Matt Murphy (Mar '13) 8 hr knows 6
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 9 hr mudpuppy 5,923
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 hr fitness-guru 58,936
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 9 hr Jennifer Renee 2,428
Nosey 11 hr narc a lep see 2
vote coal Tue Coal 1
Matewan Dating
Find my Match

Matewan Jobs

Matewan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Matewan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Matewan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]