Review: Envy Hair Salon

Posted in the Matawan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sherrie M

Woodbury, NJ

#1 May 19, 2008
Envy is a great salon that really works hard to make their customers happy. Envy is owned by Antonella who used to be at Gallo's II in Hazlet, back when it wasn't empty all the time. Since she left, that place has been dead and quiet, so that should tell you something. Antonella does my hair and she always does her best to give me hairstyles that really look good on me. I can honestly say that she has been my stylist for 3 years now and I've never had a bad haircut from her. All of the staff at Envy are friendly and welcoming, when calling the desk is always friendly and polite. I would recommend trying the place out. You won't regret it.
cheryl

Vineland, NJ

#2 Jun 2, 2008
What can i say i meet her at Gallos about 3 and half or 4 years ago and she has Helped me alot when i decideD to color my own hair and make it green ....Shes the "BEST" and my kidds love her to. I am so happy she finally opened a place of her own. She deserve the best....AND I WOULD TELL ANYONE ONCE YOU GO THERE you will GO NO WHERE ELSE.
kim

Bloomfield, NJ

#3 Jun 26, 2008
Great place. First time there and they make you feel like you are part of their family.. I have never been given so many complaints on my hair until i tried them. highly recommend them.
RU Kidding

Woodbury, NJ

#4 Jun 26, 2008
kim wrote:
Great place. First time there and they make you feel like you are part of their family.. I have never been given so many complaints on my hair until i tried them. highly recommend them.
Why would you recommend someone where you get so many complaints????? lmao
antonella

Haledon, NJ

#5 Jul 11, 2008
Thank you for starting a review on us. Please try to check spelling compliments instead of complaints> We know you meant well by that and we are very greatful for that but don't forget we live in a cruel world where people can't understand what you tried to mean by that we did. Thank you for that.
Sincerely,
Antonella
Envy salon
RU Kidding

Woodbury, NJ

#6 Jul 11, 2008
cheryl wrote:
What can i say i meet her at Gallos about 3 and half or 4 years ago and she has Helped me alot when i decideD to color my own hair and make it green ....Shes the "BEST" and my kidds love her to. I am so happy she finally opened a place of her own. She deserve the best....AND I WOULD TELL ANYONE ONCE YOU GO THERE you will GO NO WHERE ELSE.
Would i be able to go to the bathroom?
RU Kidding

Woodbury, NJ

#7 Jul 11, 2008
antonella wrote:
Thank you for starting a review on us. Please try to check spelling compliments instead of complaints> We know you meant well by that and we are very greatful for that but don't forget we live in a cruel world where people can't understand what you tried to mean by that we did. Thank you for that.
Sincerely,
Antonella
Envy salon
Antonella before you tell someone to spelling check.....greatful....is spelled grateful. Have a nice day!
A longtime client

Woodbury, NJ

#8 Jul 13, 2008
I think its fairly obvious that RU Kidding is someone with an axe to grind (Hmmmm Gallo's anyone?)
At any rate, misspelling compliments and making it complaints, is a major spelling error and one that could change the context of the post completely, misspelling grateful is not. Although I'd like to point out, RU is a mangled version of "Are you" so they should not be making comments either.
LOL

AOL

#9 Jul 13, 2008
A longtime client wrote:
I think its fairly obvious that RU Kidding is someone with an axe to grind (Hmmmm Gallo's anyone?)
At any rate, misspelling compliments and making it complaints, is a major spelling error and one that could change the context of the post completely, misspelling grateful is not. Although I'd like to point out, RU is a mangled version of "Are you" so they should not be making comments either.
wow anotella GROW UP AND MOVE ON ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY
RU Kidding

Woodbury, NJ

#10 Jul 14, 2008
A longtime client wrote:
RU is not mangled, like some hair saloons! Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Sherrie M

Woodbury, NJ

#11 Jul 14, 2008
No that wasn't Antonella. I wasn't logged in when i posted the last comment. I AM a longtime client, went to her when she was at Gallo's, and i know the petty crap that goes on there. We don't even write in the same manner, we are completely different people.
RU, your last comment just cemented the fact that you have it in for her, making snide remarks about her salon mangling hair. Every time i go there, Envy is busy as heck.Can't say the same about some other places i've been near lately.
Rachel

Calgary, Canada

#12 Jul 14, 2008
RU kidding, i think he sounds hot!
RU Kidding

Woodbury, NJ

#13 Jul 15, 2008
Rachel wrote:
RU kidding, i think he sounds hot!
Thanks Rachel!!!!!!!!!!
kim

Plainfield, IN

#14 Jul 18, 2008
Well Envy is just envious , sometimes you just have to move on and leave the past behind .Some battles are hard to win.Perfection is earned you have to keep trying.
Debbie

Easton, CT

#15 Jul 18, 2008
OMG! Can't you tell that this RU Kidding Person is just a random ahole?
Not a personal vendeta. Whats wrong with you people?
Debbie

Easton, CT

#17 Jul 19, 2008
A longtime client wrote:
You are kidding right? Blaming someone from Gallo's for this random ahole! Well we know know were all the drama went....right out of gallo's to the other side of town! Thank God!
RU Kidding

Woodbury, NJ

#18 Jul 19, 2008
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kidding right? Blaming someone from Gallo's for this random ahole! Well we know know were all the drama went....right out of gallo's to the other side of town! Thank God!
Shutup already!!!!!
Enough Now

AOL

#19 Jul 28, 2008
This going back n fourth is crazy. We all our own talents and we all great at what we do. Funny how we all had to go to school to get our license except ANTONELLA she works on her sisters license, next time you go into ask her to see hers, you can own a shop without being a licensed hairdresser but you shouldn't be cutting hair. How busy are you when you have so much time to try to bash your former salon, ENOUGH NOW!
RU Kidding

Woodbury, NJ

#20 Jul 28, 2008
This doesn't sound good!
Seriously

AOL

#21 Jul 30, 2008
RU Kidding: If this is all you have to do with your time then you should SERIOUSLY get a job or find a better hobby. Your life must be that miserable that you have to take out your craziness on other people. Enough Now: I have never in my life encountered someone as pety and vindictive as you. I think it is hysterical that when someone does well people like you come along and try to sabotage it. The definition of sbotage by the way is a deliberate action aimed at weakening an enemy. Unfortunately for you Antonella has way too much talent to lose clientele over information that may or may not be true and this ridiculous tidbit you think will hurt her WILL only make her stronger. Either way I could care less because you will never find any better anywhere else. Keep trying to knock her down....you are SERIOUSLY helping her business. I think if any of you SUCCESS HATERS have anything to say then start your own message board elsewhere and leave this one to the people who have nothing but positive things to say. RU Kidding and Enough should have an amazing conversation amongst themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matawan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victory Bridge jumper survives icy plunge after... (Jan '11) Sat Davereeves 15
Angela/Angelia Normandia May 17 curious1 1
Racist Matawan police post to Facebebook ,white... May 6 Justin igger 5
Bensi - Old Bridge Dec '17 MDV 1
Busting the seams (Oct '17) Dec '17 Whitey ford 2
Review: Foley & Assoc - Peter Foley CPA (Jun '10) Oct '17 Jude 3
News Hudson attorney files ethics complaint against ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 MIKE 1

Matawan Jobs

Personal Finance

Matawan Mortgages