Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

i noticed all these junk pick-up trucks plowing our streets. state law requires them to carry insurance, snow removal insurance and commercial plates, if they do not carry the above the taxpayers will have to foot the bill for damages or injuries they may cause, and the town-hall will answer to the state......i know i work for the state,let`s see what happen`s.....
Luke

Keyport, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Only the DPW plows the streets in Keyport. No idea what you saw but if you were so concerned why didn't you call the boro and ask before assuming that you know what was going on. But I guess you know everything because you work for the state right.
Jacked in Hazlet

Hazlet, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Don't know who is in charge of Hazlet ( Actually hear it was a guy from Keyport) lol , but they should be ashamed. 2 days after storm and the side roads are still horrible ! For the taxes that we pay its a joke. They tell you to move your cars and basketball courts so they can plow curb to curb, well on our street there was not 1 car , and guess what Saturday afternoon the 1 side was still not plowed. I don't care if we get 2 feet of snow next time my stuff will stay in street. Its an fing joke thats what! Where is the councilmen and women now who we voted in office again this year.
paul

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

I saw a Hazlet snow plow texting and plowing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Matawan News Video

•••
Matawan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Matawan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••