Pissed Off Neighbor

Newark, NJ

#1 May 17, 2013
Wild party in Spring Knolls tonight in old bridge. Kids brought an unbelievable amount of alcohol a fight breaks out, pools of blood everywhere. Damage to neighbors cars. Cops were called and the kid gets away with it!!
Kids are not getting the message!
Thanks Old Bridge Police Department
My taxes hard at work!
Sayreville

East Orange, NJ

#2 May 20, 2013
Same situation in Serville, Patton Drive party garage on lake. Continual Underage Drinking...
Underage Drinking

East Orange, NJ

#3 May 23, 2013
Its amazing how one bad parent can have such a negative effect on a community. The mother & son both have no problem causing daily disturbances on our block. Noise from the loud exhaust systems on the multiple vehicles that come and go until all hours of the night, the parking of multiple vehicles on the block causing congestion and blocking residents from parking by their homes, and the fact her son and his friends are consuming alcohol etc and then operate their vehicles. This situation takes place 7-days a week; she shows no consideration on how these constant disturbances affects her neighborís quality of life. I believe that her son is under the age of 21, and we have seen other individuals enter her property under the age as well consuming alcoholic beverages Etc. Itís one thing to have this go on once in awhile, but 7-days a week is ridiculous. They just donít get it! The police have been there multiple times but it only quiets down for a short period and then he starts up again! We were all young once but our parents kept us under control and didnít let things get out of control. This woman has no concept of community at all, and provides no positive influence on her son or the teenagers that hangout there. Thereís only one reason that their drawn there they can drink, use illegal substances, shack-up in the garage unrestricted and without any adult interference/ supervision! 42 Patton Drive has become the underage party house!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matawan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edison Town Hall Meeting Addresses Recent Spate... Dec 16 ROSENBERG 3
Four Texans charges with home invasions Dec 16 ROSENBERG 1
Break in Nov 29 Angela77 1
Mens softball league? (Jun '09) Nov 26 Algrea 11
No excuse for inaction on emissions Nov '14 kristywalls 1
Aztec Group Inc Florida Singapore Tokyo Japan I... Nov '14 torivica1989 1
Prosecutor, Local Police to Participate in Comm... Nov '14 ROSENBERG 1

Matawan News Video

Matawan Dating
Find my Match