Middlesex County judge's companion formally charged with armed robbery and weapons offenses

Full story: Courier News

The 41-year-old companion of a suspended Middlesex County Superior Court judge made his first court appearance Friday, when he was formally charged with first-degree armed robbery and weapons offenses.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
related

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Somebody in politics want to hang her! Somebody want her high paying job! This Is rediculous!Nobody here knows the real Jason Prontnicki. He comes drom a great backround of jobs,was born and raised In Bayonne,N.J.!hE IS RECENTLY DEVORCED,had many good jobs as a boss,been to collage,never before been in any trouble,no backround police records! No proof of this robbery thus far,he had a few problems recently stressed,but he is my family,has 4 good brothers,had a beautiful home,and 2 wonderful kids,he was a great dad also!Innocent until proven guilty! Judge Carlia also,innocent! I smell scam here,someone had the Woodbridge police stalk her intentionally,that's my believe,more to this than meet the eye!No proof he did it! No proof poor Juge did anything wrong!
MrDoughnut

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Do you think this will be made into a Movie?
Related

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

MrDoughnut wrote:
Do you think this will be made into a Movie?
COULD BE!WOULD MAKE AN INTERESTING ONE!
Related

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

related wrote:
Somebody in politics want to hang her! Somebody want her high paying job! This Is rediculous!Nobody here knows the real Jason Prontnicki. He comes drom a great backround of jobs,was born and raised In Bayonne,N.J.!hE IS RECENTLY DEVORCED,had many good jobs as a boss,been to collage,never before been in any trouble,no backround police records! No proof of this robbery thus far,he had a few problems recently stressed,but he is my family,has 4 good brothers,had a beautiful home,and 2 wonderful kids,he was a great dad also!Innocent until proven guilty! Judge Carlia also,innocent! I smell scam here,someone had the Woodbridge police stalk her intentionally,that's my believe,more to this than meet the eye!No proof he did it! No proof poor Juge did anything wrong!
Sorry for the errors In the typing,I was in a hurry,Jason fell into some drug issues from pain killers,this made him a totally different person than he really is,but I believe In him!This Is not the Jason Prontnicki I knew all my life!
Greg

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Related wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for the errors In the typing,I was in a hurry,Jason fell into some drug issues from pain killers,this made him a totally different person than he really is,but I believe In him!This Is not the Jason Prontnicki I knew all my life!
so its OK to commit armed robbery as long as your addicted to pills!!!LMFAO GIVEM 20 YEARS my friend Lee did 16 for selling a kilo WTF I guess white people should get treated different
NO FKING WAY HANG THE CRIMINAL
Cheryl Matthews

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Related wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for the errors In the typing,I was in a hurry,Jason fell into some drug issues from pain killers,this made him a totally different person than he really is,but I believe In him!This Is not the Jason Prontnicki I knew all my life!
has anyone ever heard innocent until proven guilty?? and nobody knows the true story.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Matawan News Video

•••
Matawan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Matawan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••