you know I am right

Hazleton, PA

#1 May 26, 2013
Does anybody got any conspiracies about this organization?
OB Reader

Hazlet, NJ

#2 May 26, 2013
What do you mean??
big Timmy

Huntsville, TN

#3 Jul 31, 2013
they will kill you
Just Me

Matawan, NJ

#4 Aug 7, 2013
In Hazlet ?
jinks

Anonymous Proxy

#9 Mar 23, 2014
Disp trying to find me a good walkie, had to toss the other one. Might be a little bit. How s the mileage, dose it need one bad? Belong to another to a car lot? Synthetic or cheap oil?
opie

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Mar 23, 2014
Be low milage for U gks , cheap ok, piece of crap chevy, looks like a accident waitin to happen, ha ha, but they still want it clean,dont belong to a car lot, so were real cool, dont need a sticker, when ever you can get burn walkie and dp. no big hurry. might decide sell to it, but really dont think so, let you know when i hear from ya, say hi to ya von,
PeterPants

Matawan, NJ

#11 Mar 24, 2014
Why the hell are we talking about The Hell's Angels in the Keyport forum, these clowns aren't here as far as I know.
jkster man

Anonymous Proxy

#15 Mar 25, 2014
Obieonekanobie, have one in by next week, good one, last a while less somtin big comes along. I need speciala wrenches to Fix it ?
Obone

Seattle, WA

#16 Mar 26, 2014
Good, nothing special just a cheap oil change, just a real piece a crap. but do spend plenty of time on tha grease job, a faver to me, gettin every fitting an joint you can find ! you know, that real loud squallin. explain more when ya call collect next week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matawan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laurence harbor guy rides around checking out h... (Feb '14) Sep 3 JerseyBoy 5
At 11: Should we offer asylum to the children c... Aug '14 Dvance13 1
What's going on in your town this weekWhat's go... Jul '14 concerned 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Francis Sheer 24
Review: K M Pools Jun '14 Joe 1
Paranormal New Jersey: Ghost hunters espouse 'p... Jun '14 Parafaggotry 1
Take a stroll through "Your Brain" Jun '14 Dave777 1
•••

Matawan News Video

•••
•••

Matawan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••