Police: Pit bulls kill three goats in...

Police: Pit bulls kill three goats in Mastic

There are 195 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Police: Pit bulls kill three goats in Mastic. In it, Newsday reports that:

A homeowner on Cranberry Drive in Mastic Beach woke to the sound of dogs barking early Friday morning and went into his yard to find pit bulls had attacked and killed three goats, Suffolk County police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Mastic Duddy

Bronx, NY

#187 Sep 21, 2010
Well, as usally Mastic residents just want to deni anything ever happened in that Ghetto. Stabbng on Longfellow Ave? Etc

I was car jacked, it happeded before the explosion of goole and topix, so it is not on Google. Despite the fact guy car jacked me in Mastic he was from Shirley -

his last job was at 7-11 in Shirley right off the lie exit. I guess thats where he got the $ to buy the gun he stuck in my face.

“What Happened to Democracy?”

Since: May 08

Bronx

#189 Sep 21, 2010
Mastic Duddy wrote:
Well, as usally Mastic residents just want to deni anything ever happened in that Ghetto. Stabbng on Longfellow Ave? Etc
I was car jacked, it happeded before the explosion of goole and topix, so it is not on Google. Despite the fact guy car jacked me in Mastic he was from Shirley -
his last job was at 7-11 in Shirley right off the lie exit. I guess thats where he got the $ to buy the gun he stuck in my face.
Too bad your story is bull shit - if it was true, he should have pulled the trigger. We wouldn't have to deal with your nonsense now!
TonyTee1961

Bronx, NY

#190 Sep 21, 2010
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Another guy who cant think of his own name. Looser
whatch your spelling loser,lol
Famous Dumb Dumd Man

Chicago, IL

#192 Sep 21, 2010
Dumb Dumbs move it to mastic and shirley a great place to reside and live. Stay please stay in mastic and shirley we don't want you trash anywhere else.
The forrest Gumps of the world live in mastic...
Goat Man

Chicago, IL

#193 Sep 22, 2010
( Mastic is just the Arm Pit of America tru Ghetto town. Damgerous and lower part of society lives in Mastic and Shirley. )
Goat Man

Chicago, IL

#194 Sep 22, 2010
Yikes I know you wrote:
Yes Mr Judjement day, I know you your the one with 2 illegal appartments and those junk boats on your front lawn. Small world I know you.
Well I can buy a water front house for $100K in Mastic thats not saying much.Rent 2 , 3 or 4 illegal appartments like most Mastic trash do and live like the skells you guys are.
Then look to your left, right and then straight see all those trashy houses and ghetto neighbors
I agree said so well.
Goat Man

Chicago, IL

#195 Sep 22, 2010
Left Nut bags wrote:
Listen like someone else stated above your in denial if you think it is not all the same town: The Poop crack gang reservation, Mastic Beach, Smith point, Mastic Village is all the same town. So a few people pushed for a diff zip code. It's all the same trashy town sister and brothers.
High Crime.
Gangs
Grafitti
High Forclosure rates = when houses only costy $50K
Welfare
Ton of sex offender
High drop out rate in all the schools.
Scammer
Illegals - mexican, dominicans
Illegal appartments all over
boared up houses all over
Tons of Drugs and hookers in the street
It just looks trashy all over mastic and Shirley
The enticement of a cheap low price house it not worth it to me. Kids suffer with a bad education and street gang mentality growing up. Bound to be a jail or on welfare in Mastic or Shirley.
Dude your on Fire (Great well said brother)
Mastic Ghetto

Bronx, NY

#196 Sep 22, 2010
Goat man you are 100% right, thats one smart Goat Man. mastic is trashy and shanty with loser trash as residents.
Beaver dr

Bronx, NY

#197 Sep 22, 2010
Mastic Ghetto wrote:
Goat man you are 100% right, thats one smart Goat Man. mastic is trashy and shanty with loser trash as residents.

And your momma lives there she is most likely broke nobody would pay for sex with her crack head ass,:)
pattersquash creek civic

Trenton, NJ

#198 Sep 28, 2010
what out all you neiborhood eye sores! the vigilantes are coming to get you, and push you out of the neiborhood.We use only extreme methods!
Word Up

Bridgeport, CT

#199 Sep 29, 2010
pattersquash creek civic wrote:
what out all you neiborhood eye sores! the vigilantes are coming to get you, and push you out of the neiborhood.We use only extreme methods!
This is so way overdue. you keep wasting time insulting us..but; we already have achieved our goal of creating a village. The village will be run by the people who live here. There will be NO vigilantism, because we will not tolerate anything that is not proper. You keep trying to incite anger..I am not angry. But, I am disappointed that so many people have the same negative opinion of our town, because they have never been here, and saw the beauty of our waterfront.

I know you will continue your harassment. Why you used the name of a civic group lends suspicion to your motives.
Goat boy

New York, NY

#200 Nov 14, 2010
Naaaa, Baaaaa , I want out of Mastic Cezar Milon was called in the Goats justw ant out of the Ghetto Mastic with pit bulls.

All the coloreds in Mastic walk around with pit bulls to protect their drug dealing buss , and hooker rings.
Arnolds Baby

New York, NY

#201 May 21, 2011
Why does everyone in Mastic need to own a PitBull?
in need of advice

Ledgewood, NJ

#202 May 23, 2012
how can we get a law passed if someone can prove that a person has been attacked by a pitbull. need help with the steps to do something about this. I know of someone and he needs help. thank you very much.
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#203 May 24, 2012
getz wit it Yo! Mastic land of dog poo and broken bottles Yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best spot to buy drugs and get a hooker SHIRLEY? (Feb '11) 8 min Hubba u cootie 33
News 5 New Yorkers detained in Disney World brawl (May '07) 4 hr Hubba u cootie 129
Review: Strictly Business Boxing Sun pkboxing 1
News Mastic Beach Woman Gets 1 Year in Jail for ID T... (May '11) Mar 25 Dayquil 23
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mar 24 Jason 496
Why call police was mayor there ???? Mar 23 Hahha 52
Evan Politico May Endorse Miller Mar 22 11951Ratdog 2

Mastic Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mastic Mortgages