willian floyd

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Mastic is just home to people who want to live in poverty and trailer park conditions. Cheap homes, welfare people, trash looking.No suprise a principle would be arrested.

What did the asst principlewho was arrested hit the Methadone clinic in the high school in William Floyd?
Education comes last

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Education comes last in Mastic, 1st comes drugs, then get welfare, Education is last in Mastic.

The school district may give the asst principle an award for being arrested!!!!!
Smack Down

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

What A Ghetto only in a Asst Principle of William Floyd would be assrested for a slew of charges.
Rodney Roadrunner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Mastic is a Trailer park with out wheels zone for the low life's of the world who choose not to work and scam the system or become the low life's of the world and sell drugs use them or commit crimes.

Mastic is more of a life style and type of person then a town! It says allot about a person where they live!

No one is surprise the assistant principle at william floyd was arrested and still on the job.
Happy Girl

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Mastic what a garbage dump!

Mastic & Mastic Beach what a dump.
Blighted Beach

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Trailer Park trash work and live in mastic & mastic Beach it is now offical. School Asst Principle arrested! LMAO
Ghettohurst LI

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

It's just a trashy town. Mastic is like a jail where all the white trash, mexicans and blacks live.
SANTA BABY

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

hows the asst princope doing afrer his arrest?
Chris Cringle

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Is this another arrest for the principle or just another school official arresred again. Mastic is just a trashy area and the school district is worse.
Masteconomics

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Trasjy where the assist principle get arrestes in William Floyd.
J Frankli

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

He's still on the job after being arrested,typical Mastic decision.
Chicago Clown

Bohemia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Why do you keep reviving this thread buttmunch? Don't you have anything better to do?
Chicago Clown

Bohemia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

And it's Principal, not Principle. Two different words.
SMH

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Because no one in Chicago, Bellmore or Wantagh has EVER been arrested, right?
ted

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

mastic is lowlife central. i feel bad for the good people that do live there, they are there. i feel bad for them becuase they moved out there because its chepest place to live on this island , but they have to live with cheats, bums, alcoholics and crackheads.
Dick Head

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

I would like for it to be known that all of you sound judgmental and ignorant as fuck commenting on this when you know NOTHING! This principal who was arrested lives in ...get this, STONY BROOK! HAHAH! So you sounds stupid. And second, Mastic is a beautiful town ruined by a select few who don't respect anything or anyone. Mind you I am an 11th grader graduating this year and going to college to peruse medicine. My family's estate is right in the middle of mastic and it's BEAUTIFUL. Never would I be the type to drop dollar signs but just know that the acres my home sits on are worth a lot more than your entire ignorant being. You'll forgive if that came across offensive but...you need to know how dumb you all sounded.
GWFYM

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Low Lifes wrote:
Nice going, he fits right in with the rest of the losers and bottom feeders in Mastic & Shirley Assistant Principle arrested of William Floyd School.
Hey go f--k your mother
Franks Goin Away

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Dick Head wrote:
I would like for it to be known that all of you sound judgmental and ignorant as fuck commenting on this when you know NOTHING! This principal who was arrested lives in ...get this, STONY BROOK! HAHAH! So you sounds stupid. And second, Mastic is a beautiful town ruined by a select few who don't respect anything or anyone. Mind you I am an 11th grader graduating this year and going to college to peruse medicine. My family's estate is right in the middle of mastic and it's BEAUTIFUL. Never would I be the type to drop dollar signs but just know that the acres my home sits on are worth a lot more than your entire ignorant being. You'll forgive if that came across offensive but...you need to know how dumb you all sounded.
Look at the jerks talking / from Chicago, the murder capital of America! Then Huntington Station - ever go there, especially at night - nothing but trash walking the streets.

All dirt - but good for u - continue your education!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Mastic News Video

•••
•••

Mastic Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mastic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••