Review: Ron's Auto Repair

Review: Ron's Auto Repair

Posted in the Mastic Forum

Robert Paulson

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#1 Jul 29, 2010
WORST TOWING SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I needed a tow home from a gas station, Jay the "supervisor" towed my car to my residence, he informed me he could not back my car up the drive-way because of the incline, so he attempts to back my car over a 8" cobble stone curb in order to reach a grassy patch along side my driveway instead. I yelled for him to STOP upon seeing that my muffler was scrapping against the curb and buckling upward. I told the driver that he could not back my car over a curb and then he informed me that he would just "leave it in the F***ing street" I was shocked by his attitude and manner and questioned why he was using this kind of language with me and also that it was not acceptable to curse at me. I told the driver to leave it in the street parked along-side the curb if that was the only option. He explained to me that he "had been doing this for years" as he attempted to sign a receipt on the hood of my car, I stopped him again and said don't sign anything on my car. He became even more disgruntled and said " whatever it's a three-dollar f**king car anyway." I was livid at this point I told him I was going to contact his employer and at this point he told me to go ahead and shouted a series of numbers at me as he hopped in his truck. He sped around a cul-de-sac and down the street. I was appalled by the manner of this person's un-professionalism and disrespect. I called the company only to find out that the driver is also the owner. I would never use this towing service again nor would I recommend it to anyone else. I had the worst experience with this company and have also filed a complaint with the auto-club that contracted them as towing service. If it was possible I would give this tow company NO STARS!!! As stated above WORST TOW SERVICE EVER
Joe

AOL

#2 Jul 30, 2010
I have used this tow sevice before, and I disagree with you. I am not a tow truck driver, but first you said your drive way is on an incline. that alone makes it hard for the driver to get a vehicle up there. What kind of tone did you use when you said you yelled at the driver?? I am sure you told him to put the vehicle on the grassy side. I doubt a driver would just go on your lawn without your consent. I was not there, but I have NEVER had a problem with this tow company. And Sir how can a large truck speed around a corner???? Most of these vehicles are heavy and are diesal truck's. for a large truck to speed, does not sound logical. Anyway I give this company five stars. I would use them again and again. Great sevice!!!!!!!
Angela

AOL

#3 Jul 30, 2010
THE BEST TOW SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!

I too used this comany, they were great!!!!!. I had the guy Jay come to tow my car . He was kind and considerate. I give this comany five stars!!!! You said that the guy yelled number's at you when he got in his truck. He was probably
calling his company and they probably use number's for each tow. You do not make sense Sir!!!!! He leaned on your car with his receipt book. Did you have a brand new car???. It appears from what you wrote that no one could have satisfied you. I too was not there, but I highly recommend this tow comany. I alway's tip the driver's for their great service.BEST TOW SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!
Barry

AOL

#4 Jul 30, 2010
I have used this company too, I had no problem's. They showed up on time and towed me do the dealer.
I have seen people who look down on tow truck driver's. These people come out in Rain, sleet hail, blizzards to rescue all of us . Please try to respect these people, their job is not that easy. When reporting a company, you need to think about your own action's such as Yelling at the driver(your own word's) When you yell at anyone, in life they will yell back at you. When you called your motor club, did you tell them that your driveway was on an incline? I am sure if you supplied that information, and I am not sure if you did or not, that a different truck would have arrived to accomadate you. I have used this tow comany for year's and I respect what these people do for a living. This is a great company to deal with. 20 star's from a satisfied customer who respect's tow truck drivers, and to this company, I want to say thank you !!!! You came out in a Blizzard to help me this past December, and then you towed me in a rain storm. You did not care
about the weather, and you had me sit in your warm truck while you were towing my car. Best tow comany in Suffolk!!!!!
Saul

Oakhurst, NJ

#5 Oct 9, 2012
This guy jay is the biggest scumbag and rip off ever! DO NOT USE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should "Honest Frank" Be Committed ? (Jun '10) Jan 19 SoldierOfGood 570
house lift Jan 19 Diangelo 59 1
Apt for rent Jan 18 ReallyBrady 4
horse boarding (Jan '13) Jan 18 Dantheman 78
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Jan 13 Mel Brooks 6
News Storm wallops LI roads, causing spin outs and s... Jan 10 positronium 7
Village Taxes Jan 6 Badtothebone 2

Mastic Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance