First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#124 Jul 19, 2012
Dead Reckin wrote:
<quoted text> I was the one who asked the question and the reason I asked Brady was due to Brady's past history of obtaining and knowing the facts without the mixture of lies and embellishment-that's just in case you actually deal with reality. On another note--yes, I agree that Frank needs help--that's help--not incarceration. Most folks seem to get their rocks off on other folks pain or misery--seems like if Frank got thrown in the lock-up most of you commentors would get off on it. A bunch of sick and mean spirited trash talking Hillbillies !
Thanks for the come back. There IS a lot of trash talking and it seems if you want to engage in a civil conversation that's not OK!
losa

Englewood, NJ

#125 Jul 19, 2012
Dead Reckin wrote:
<quoted text> I was the one who asked the question and the reason I asked Brady was due to Brady's past history of obtaining and knowing the facts without the mixture of lies and embellishment-that's just in case you actually deal with reality. On another note--yes, I agree that Frank needs help--that's help--not incarceration. Most folks seem to get their rocks off on other folks pain or misery--seems like if Frank got thrown in the lock-up most of you commentors would get off on it. A bunch of sick and mean spirited trash talking Hillbillies !
Wow, thats sooo funny, because Brady, AKA ZANY FRANK, was one of the guys getting "his rocks off" by making fun of Honest Frank in about 5 threads that HE started! And I can guarantee if Honest Frank got "thrown in the lock-up", BRADY would be the FIRST one to comment on it. In case you haven't been paying attention, Brady, Tony Tool, and all the others have a great time bashing Frank any chance they get. And as I have said before to them all, he's mentally ill, whats their excuse? And to Zany Frank AKA "Brady", I have never had a house on Cranberry.
losa

Englewood, NJ

#126 Jul 19, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the come back. There IS a lot of trash talking and it seems if you want to engage in a civil conversation that's not OK!
Youre such a phony ZANY FRANK!
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#127 Jul 20, 2012
losa wrote:
<quoted text>Youre such a phony ZANY FRANK!
I will do you a big favor... And, I know you are going to change your name to LIAR from all the other names you use...

I will not post anything, unless the post mentions me. And that applies to both Zany and Brady.

It seems this site brings out the worse in me. And I suspect this also applies to others. Go ahead, I have assumed the position.
Phony

Englewood, NJ

#128 Jul 20, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I will do you a big favor... And, I know you are going to change your name to LIAR from all the other names you use...
I will not post anything, unless the post mentions me. And that applies to both Zany and Brady.
It seems this site brings out the worse in me. And I suspect this also applies to others. Go ahead, I have assumed the position.
Youre such a phony and so full of yourself Zany.
Dead Reckin

Shirley, NY

#130 Jul 21, 2012
Hey Brady--KneeGrow might have something there-it's perfectly okay to use a different pen name now and then, but you're easy to track. You've really got to get out of the habit of spelling all your words properly and you really must make an effort to screw up grammatically when putting more than 2 thoughts together--that's how they know it's you. You gots to start writ in' likes da rest of dem ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
leslie paul bernstein (Sep '11) Apr 19 MEL COHEN USAF 2
MMGA Make Mastic Great Again Apr 16 Evan Politico 2
Moving to mastic beach. Wheres a good area to l... (Sep '11) Apr 16 Evan Politico 20
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) Apr 15 Mill Ania 340
News Six men arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '08) Apr 13 Mill Ania 154
blacks in mastic beach (Mar '15) Apr 6 Buchanan 56
News Quogue Village Police reports (Dec '09) Apr 6 Erika B 35

Mastic Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Mastic Beach Mortgages