First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I like Ice Cream Too

Shirley, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Recently I was told by a friend who is a life long Mastic Beach resident of a code enforcment incounter he had. One day while he was chaperoning his famile's pet rabbit Mr.Coconut as he munched clover on the front lawn.A Code Enforcement Clown pulled up and told him that he could not have animals running free on his property.And he was told to pen up the (and I can only presume thoroughly dangerous) Mr.Coconut before he wrecked havoc in the neighborhood.
These code clowns ignore real code violations such as found at Stiriz Marina and at other "Friends " of "the village Vision Team" properties while the crack down on sweet little bunnies like Mr. Coconut
wow

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#2 Jun 23, 2012
You say that now ,but wait until the first killer bunny eats some poor helpless kid and we don't have a brave code enforce to wright a ticket and give it the rabbit
Do not worry

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Not to worry Gary is looking to buy a used tank for ninety thousand dollars. Then have Unicorn Motors repaint it for fifty thousand dollars. Now our brave code enforcement can take care of the killer bunny's before they take over our village......but where can they park the tank?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#4 Jun 24, 2012
Do not worry wrote:
Not to worry Gary is looking to buy a used tank for ninety thousand dollars. Then have Unicorn Motors repaint it for fifty thousand dollars. Now our brave code enforcement can take care of the killer bunny's before they take over our village......but where can they park the tank?
I know where they can get 50 gallons of "Stiriz Pink" paint...

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#5 Jun 24, 2012
&fe ature=related "That rabbit has a mean streak a mile wide"

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#6 Jun 24, 2012
whoopsing wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XcxKIJTb3HgXX&feature=rel ated "That rabbit has a mean streak a mile wide"
Classic..........thanks

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#7 Jun 24, 2012
And coconuts.....coincedence?... You decide
wow

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#8 Jun 25, 2012
I know Gary is keeping an eye on the squirrel population so we don't get any killer squirrels in the village.
wow

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#9 Jun 26, 2012
Do not worry wrote:
I heard that Mayor Bill hired Elmer Fudd for code enforcement to get that mean rabbet.But Gary still wants to buy a tank just in case.
Wascally Wabbit

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#10 Jun 26, 2012
The board met and decided how to get rid of the killer bunny. First they will have Fred wear a wire to find out were the rabbet lives .Then Gary will buy a P.T.Boat and form the village navy just in case the rabbit will try to escape into the bay. Unicorn Motors, having been paid cash, will release the tank with its new paint job so they can catch the bunny. Once they have the bunny Snead will inform it of its bunny rights and sentence it to death. Then Carol will talk to the rabbet for an hour making no sense of anything. Carol, the wind bag that she is, will drive the rabbet into a craze state of mind causing it to jump out a window killing itself.Gail and Bob will give the poor rabbet a good send off to bunny heaven and Mayor Bill will close Neighborhood Rd. and have a carnival.
Love that Brady

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#12 Jun 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Deputy Mayor McCheese would give a no-bid contract to his cousin brady to investigate and eradicate the rabbit.
Sorry Brady does not have the knowledge to save the village from the rabbit. Why some times we wounder why he hasn't electrifier himself.

Center Moriches, NY

#13 Jun 26, 2012
Love that Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Brady does not have the knowledge to save the village from the rabbit. Why some times we wounder why he hasn't electrifier himself.
Yeah Brady don't "Electrifier yourself".
Thanks

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#15 Jun 26, 2012
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Brady don't "Electrifier yourself".
Sorry Bruce.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#16 Jun 27, 2012
Love that Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Brady does not have the knowledge to save the village from the rabbit. Why some times we wounder why he hasn't electrifier himself.
Funny thing is the poster who wrote "electrifier" is an electrician...

Is it time to let the dogs out?
hahahahahahahhah az

Mastic Beach, NY

#17 Jun 27, 2012
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry Bruce.
Beach man's not Bruce, he's Frank C. right MBPOA member!

Center Moriches, NY

#18 Jun 28, 2012
hahahahahahahhahaz wrote:
<quoted text>Beach man's not Bruce, he's Frank C. right MBPOA member!
Was that a question?! Answer is.........nope.
But we all know who you are......Octomom!
wow

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#19 Jun 28, 2012
hahahahahahahhahaz wrote:
<quoted text>Beach man's not Bruce, he's Frank C. right MBPOA member!
Does it really matter. We now have a gang of killer bunny's in the village and code guys are unarmed. Just what we need more gangs.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#20 Jun 28, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Does it really matter. We now have a gang of killer bunny's in the village and code guys are unarmed. Just what we need more gangs.
Great...another reason to live in fear. I should have listened to those R.I.G.H.T. folks!
ha ha ha

Mastic, NY

#21 Jun 29, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Great...another reason to live in fear. I should have listened to those R.I.G.H.T. folks!
duh
I saw the sign

New York, NY

#23 Jul 4, 2012
Anyone driven past uncle luie's ice cream parlor lately? Is any of that signage legal? Looks very dumpy, shouln't code enforcement monitor the amount of window glazing covered in signage?

Any other violators we should call out? The deli across the street maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... 3 hr Oswald copplepot 4
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 13 hr truth 759
Watch out for HonestFrank hes a creepy harassin... 14 hr Oh Zany 12
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
•••

Mastic Beach News Video

•••
•••

Mastic Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mastic Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mastic Beach News, Events & Info