Mastic Mary (singing lady)
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
toynbee

Bronx, NY

#25 Aug 16, 2010
dead.
Scott on Orchid drive

United States

#26 Aug 16, 2010
I heard the same thing. Sliced up behind stop and shop
Virginias son

New Brunswick, NJ

#27 Aug 17, 2010
lets show some respect for the dead!As her son I will walk around with my weiner hanging out and wish to become known as Mastoid Man
Badtothebone

Huntington Station, NY

#28 Aug 19, 2010
Virginias son wrote:
lets show some respect for the dead!As her son I will walk around with my weiner hanging out and wish to become known as Mastoid Man


That's a very fitting tribute but you must continue on with the singing with the pink Barbie microphone she used.
Badtothebone

Huntington Station, NY

#29 Aug 19, 2010
What happened to Santa Claus by Boston Market, he seemed to disappear also?
MBVEC President

Bronx, NY

#30 Aug 19, 2010
In an effort to clean up Masstic we have murdered dirty Santa and singing Mary
MBVEC President

Bronx, NY

#31 Aug 19, 2010
Mexicans and hookers are next on our hamlets list!
Brady

Bridgeport, CT

#32 Aug 19, 2010
Horrible comments coming from Malverne show no respect and are not to be tolerated. Please leave Smith Point alone!
Badtothebone

Huntington Station, NY

#33 Aug 23, 2010
MBVEC President wrote:
Mexicans and hookers are next on our hamlets list!


Please add the do-rag wearing schwoogies to your list and keep up the good work!
toynbee

Bronx, NY

#34 Aug 23, 2010
pants on the ground pants on the ground you look like a fool with your pants on the ground
Badtothebone

Miller Place, NY

#35 Aug 23, 2010
toynbee wrote:
pants on the ground pants on the ground you look like a fool with your pants on the ground
your hair is so kinky
and you smell so stinky
your lips are so big
and you dress like a pig
you don't want to work
cause that's not your gig
Long Nose Khazar

New Brunswick, NJ

#36 Aug 23, 2010
first they came for singing Mary and dirty Santa and I said nothing,then they came for the Mexicans and hookers and I said nothing,then they came for the do-rag wearing schwoogies and I was grateful and helped them out
Badtothebone

Miller Place, NY

#37 Aug 24, 2010
Long Nose Khazar wrote:
first they came for singing Mary and dirty Santa and I said nothing,then they came for the Mexicans and hookers and I said nothing,then they came for the do-rag wearing schwoogies and I was grateful and helped them out


Who's "they?"
Long Nose Khazar

New Brunswick, NJ

#38 Aug 24, 2010
the MBVEC
TonyTee1961

Hillsdale, NJ

#39 Sep 14, 2010
Anonymous

Yaphank, NY

#40 Sep 14, 2010
TonyTee1961 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Udjtk7I1ProXX Dirty Santa killed her
Awesome vid there on Singing Mary.
Yes, I was wondering where "Dirty Santa" went. I saw his carts behind Best Food and wondered if the Town had finally come around to pick them up and jail/place them in mental health care/place them on forced public assistance/ or just picked them up and dropped them at a hospital (like I've seen done elsewhere).
Does anyone have a link to a page that reports the attack on Dirty Santa?
Gina

United States

#41 Mar 5, 2012
toynbee wrote:
dead.
Was there at the seen she was in one of the cars at the mechanics beat up but still alive then a while after they found her dead behind kouls shopping center froze to dead and that's what happen to her RIP
Paulie Walnuts

Deer Park, NY

#42 Mar 5, 2012
Gina wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there at the seen she was in one of the cars at the mechanics beat up but still alive then a while after they found her dead behind kouls shopping center froze to dead and that's what happen to her RIP
Where did you learn to speak and write? Do you actually speak like you write? Duh!
Evan

Bronx, NY

#43 Mar 9, 2012
Paulie Walnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you learn to speak and write? Do you actually speak like you write? Duh!
NJ public schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crabby Robs at Smith Point 34 min Username 2
Use of collection agency 18 hr biker one 20
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) 23 hr Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Wed 11951Ratdog 86
GD Designs Rochdale Wed pantaskan20 1
News Public employees union and Mastic Beach spar ov... Tue 11951Ratdog 38
Mayor maura closet sausage smoker??????? Aug 20 Nancy 1

Mastic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mastic Beach Mortgages