Gary Stiriz Should Resign
thats our Brady

West Babylon, NY

#745 Dec 15, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are really full of yourself. I like the fact that if a resident calls in a code violation, someone responds. I like the fact that my garbage fees went down. I like that the village has secured over 700 new rental permits from landlords who failed to apply when TOB was in charge. I like that my village taxes have not been increased, I like not having my neighbor keeping his two unregistered vehicles on his lawn. And, finally, I like the fact that we are a village, and you do't like it!
Wow that's great!
I live in Mastic Beach Village and I don't have any of this, where do you live?
I will say that since Bill and Gary took over after Paul left my grass is greener because of the B/S they are throwing around.
Evan Politico

Atlantic Beach, NY

#746 Dec 16, 2012
Gary is founding father of MBV,we should honor him and Paul Yo!
Brady

Stamford, CT

#747 Dec 16, 2012
Good luck to all your army of petition volunteers who are trying to get 2,000 people to sign it.
speading lies

East Moriches, NY

#748 Dec 16, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I don't start these threads. Tax anticipation notes, of which I understand their necessity, are used to fund operations with the taxes expected to be collected during the fiscal year. You are beating a dead horse, every municipality uses this financial vehicle. And if there is an anticipation note, it is because your favorite trustee refuses to pay her taxes.
I bet you haven't even asked her WHY she hasn't paid her taxes yet? I did and am happy with her response. Try it, it's nice to get REAL knowledge and not just lies. But you don't care about the truth, right?

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#749 Dec 16, 2012
Brady wrote:
Good luck to all your army of petition volunteers who are trying to get 2,000 people to sign it.
I got 10. 1990 to go
Brady

Jamaica, NY

#750 Dec 16, 2012
I gotz a TAN on my privatez Yo!

Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

#751 Dec 16, 2012
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>I got 10. 1990 to go
Tell me where to go or w - mail me a copy...I've got 6 right away & then neighbors I know who will def sign.
let them know

West Babylon, NY

#752 Dec 16, 2012
MB Lifer - Anti_Village wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where to go or w - mail me a copy...I've got 6 right away & then neighbors I know who will def sign.
Thanks,we will also be stationing people at the Post Office and at King Kullen. Be sure and sign!
Done

Mastic, NY

#753 Dec 16, 2012
From Village website:
" At the next work session, I am sponsoring a resolution to rescind the prior Resolution enacting the term extension. If the substance of the term limit proposal has merit, the Board will explore other opportunities in which we could maximize the public participation in Village government within the confines of the law."-Mayor Biondi

Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

#754 Dec 17, 2012
Done wrote:
From Village website:
" At the next work session, I am sponsoring a resolution to rescind the prior Resolution enacting the term extension. If the substance of the term limit proposal has merit, the Board will explore other opportunities in which we could maximize the public participation in Village government within the confines of the law."-Mayor Biondi
What a great statement issued b/c he knows he's pissed off those that have the power to vote him in/out. I also wouldn't put it past him to be utilized as a stalling techniques so that people slack in their efforts w the petition. I say keep w the petition full force & show that we won't have our lives run by them or walked all over any longer.
concerned citizen

United States

#755 Dec 17, 2012
If you notice it said they would explore rescinding. That means it could be voted down.. we need to protect ourselves by signing this petition.
Negative

Coram, NY

#756 Dec 17, 2012
I hope nobody appoaches me with that petition because I will not sign it. It is not that I am pro village but just the opposite.I want to see its demise.If you are trying to get 2000 signatures then this is the time to just get 750 and put it out of business.We been talking about it since its our major dissatisfaction with our downgraded quality of life.Demise I will sign but for that no way.I am sure others feel the same way.Sorry
just found out today

West Babylon, NY

#757 Dec 17, 2012
let them know wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks,we will also be stationing people at the Post Office and at King Kullen. Be sure and sign!
Was told that it's been put on hold for a day or two, but they have all the paper work ready to go.
Gary has to go

West Babylon, NY

#758 Dec 18, 2012
just found out today wrote:
<quoted text>Was told that it's been put on hold for a day or two, but they have all the paper work ready to go.
Good, let's see if Bill has the balls to dump Gary and his family.
I heard they fired one of the Franks from the DPW because he told some people that Gary's family member, who is now in charge, did not know what he was doing.
its over for gary

Coram, NY

#759 Dec 18, 2012
Not knowing what they are doing seems to run in the family.One down one to go taking along with him all his baggage of no nothings come march.
Village hall

Coram, NY

#761 Dec 23, 2012
Passed by village hall early this morning and low and behold seen Garys sister drving what looks like Gary or should I say the village pick up truck.I did not know that the family can use the villages vehicles for there personal use or any use if your not an official authorized to use those vehicles.When Gary came into office his whole family came with him.This is past the point of abuse by us taxpayers.He definitely without a doubt has to be voted out.Sorry Bill I do not want to offend your feelings by leaving you out and I am not so goodbye to you also for letting all these back door deals go unnoticed.With the new election and new faces I want to see an audit to clear up what may have been fudged by the old regime if so it existed.I have seen things that make me very suspicious with the present staff.I am not accusing anyone of any wrongdoing but I just want it clarified that there was none.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#762 Dec 23, 2012
Village hall wrote:
Passed by village hall early this morning and low and behold seen Garys sister drving what looks like Gary or should I say the village pick up truck.I did not know that the family can use the villages vehicles for there personal use or any use if your not an official authorized to use those vehicles.When Gary came into office his whole family came with him.This is past the point of abuse by us taxpayers.He definitely without a doubt has to be voted out.Sorry Bill I do not want to offend your feelings by leaving you out and I am not so goodbye to you also for letting all these back door deals go unnoticed.With the new election and new faces I want to see an audit to clear up what may have been fudged by the old regime if so it existed.I have seen things that make me very suspicious with the present staff.I am not accusing anyone of any wrongdoing but I just want it clarified that there was none.
Not know if true or not next time take a pic and send it to Spotas office that is a violation and if she was to be the operator and mow down a family the village would be on the hook as the insurance will claim not a insured action since the operation was a unautorized use. If you saw what you claim sign a affidavit and submit it at a village meeting to the attorney . It would now be in his lap and action should be taken .He has a fiduciary duty to the village and then a complaint to the state bar would follow as that on his part is a violation of the code of professional conduct. If they can not take the questions they should get out it is our village also and how long do u want to be bullied around by trustees ,staff and attorney?
Eminant Domain

Shirley, NY

#763 Dec 27, 2012
Is it true that the village board and the zoning board allowed Gary to make his illegal house at 7 Floral Court to be zoned legally? So does this mean that everyone who did building without permits and zoning board approval prior to the village will be grandfathered in like Gary? Or is this more special treatment for the privileged few village elite? Go to the zoning meeting and on January 7th and ask why they keep zoning all the waterfront either commercial or business? Again they say well you can't really do commercial or business down by the water SO WHY ZONE IT THAT WAY? They are lying again. They want to commercialize the waterfront and know once they zone it that way they have the power to do what they want. The DEC is a paper tiger WAKE UP AND SAVE THE WATERFRONT!
Eminant Domain

Shirley, NY

#764 Dec 27, 2012
Go to the zoning meeting tonight December 27th at the Firehouse and on January 7th and ask why they keep zoning all the waterfront either commercial or business? Again they say well you can't really do commercial or business down by the water- SO WHY ZONE IT THAT WAY? They are lying again. They want to commercialize the waterfront and know once they zone it that way they have the power to do what they want. The DEC is a paper tiger WAKE UP AND SAVE THE WATERFRONT!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#765 Dec 27, 2012
It becomes a board of health issue and suggest a call be place to them . As as if that is under TOB it is a way around zoning. None of the subject properties will meet board of health and would pay attension to what is declared parking in relationship to building sq footage to see if it has been relaxed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BrookHaven to inspect condem stick docks 2 hr 11951Ratdog 12
Best spot to buy drugs and get a hooker SHIRLEY? (Feb '11) Mon Easy one 21
Bittrolff Mon Diidhedoit 2
Gang Graffiti at the old Smitties Mon 11951Ratdog 104
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mon Susan 489
Village isdead Feb 19 Poa 64
the final solution Feb 16 Evan Politico 1

Mastic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance