Gary Stiriz Should Resign
looking forward to March

Deer Park, NY

#241 Oct 23, 2012
oh victor wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Victor,first you pick on Kate Browning, then you pick on Maura Spery,then you pick on Carol Bissonette, then it's Bob DeBona,then it's Jane Powers,then back to Carol to blame the DEC problem on. Now you are back to Jane Powers again. Will this never stop!
Why don't you go after the people who are messing up the village,
Gary Stiriz and Bill Biondi.
You blame everything on a women or people who have died.
Stop being Stiriz's and Biondi's pit bull, everybody saw how you acted after the last meeting jumping all over them waiting for your bone.
Give it a brake.
In March we should replace Gary Stiriz and Carol Bissonette, I for one can live with the Mayor if Stiriz is gone.
I think Biondi is misled by Stiriz and his lie's.
Once this DEC and Riviera Dr. thing is done Stiriz will need more then Victor to protect him.
And the lawyer is not to bright to put his ass on the line to protect Garys Stiriz and his lie's.
Carol does not do anything but talk, talk and talk. She never gets anything done.

She should go just like her friends, Fred and Snead Did.
jumpinjack

Manorville, NY

#242 Oct 23, 2012
looking forward to March wrote:
<quoted text>In March we should replace Gary Stiriz and Carol Bissonette, I for one can live with the Mayor if Stiriz is gone.
I think Biondi is misled by Stiriz and his lie's.
Once this DEC and Riviera Dr. thing is done Stiriz will need more then Victor to protect him.
And the lawyer is not to bright to put his ass on the line to protect Garys Stiriz and his lie's.
Carol does not do anything but talk, talk and talk. She never gets anything done.
She should go just like her friends, Fred and Snead Did.
the truth is that list you say victor is complaining about. maura,bob,bruce,carol, jane they are, and have been the problem with masticbeach, not gary or victor.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#243 Oct 23, 2012
jumpinjack wrote:
<quoted text>the truth is that list you say victor is complaining about. maura,bob,bruce,carol, jane they are, and have been the problem with masticbeach, not gary or victor.
The complaint should be to the board why a audit has yet to be completed . This is going to be held back as that would have more questions than answers,This would prompt a revolt if the people know we are in a free fall,debt that will not be serviced and could never be as the village has bonded away aqny chance of success. The fact thatthe trustees and attorney has through pure negligence are going to expose the village to a series of lawsuits . Where are the great minds at the hall? Dont want to hear they are trying as if they are not equipped to do the job clean the slate and when the people finally understand what is going on it will be those calling to dissolve, not me I want to see Spota come in as this is willful misconduct and is worth a look .All over a pissing match for some docks ,great work for those that voted for this . Call now for on the ballot a proposition to dissolve ,make that a option and also a civilian oversight commettee comprised of 3-5 residents with business degrees to also have 1 seat at all work sessions and closed door meetings. That position would rotate between the 3 committee members so trustees do not get to familar with them . I can list about 50 more items needed however you will never hear this a meeting as to dismiss this as anti village opinion . Not one person I spoke to feels they are better off than they were since the start. One may suggest if broken fix it however with the bonding and the lawsuits coming , a asleep at the wheel attorney allowing fines and very winable suits to be filed the village should never have been nor should ever be.
FORMER MBPOA

Bronx, NY

#244 Oct 24, 2012
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
<quoted text>The complaint should be to the board why a audit has yet to be completed . This is going to be held back as that would have more questions than answers,This would prompt a revolt if the people know we are in a free fall,debt that will not be serviced and could never be as the village has bonded away aqny chance of success. The fact thatthe trustees and attorney has through pure negligence are going to expose the village to a series of lawsuits . Where are the great minds at the hall? Dont want to hear they are trying as if they are not equipped to do the job clean the slate and when the people finally understand what is going on it will be those calling to dissolve, not me I want to see Spota come in as this is willful misconduct and is worth a look .All over a pissing match for some docks ,great work for those that voted for this . Call now for on the ballot a proposition to dissolve ,make that a option and also a civilian oversight commettee comprised of 3-5 residents with business degrees to also have 1 seat at all work sessions and closed door meetings. That position would rotate between the 3 committee members so trustees do not get to familar with them . I can list about 50 more items needed however you will never hear this a meeting as to dismiss this as anti village opinion . Not one person I spoke to feels they are better off than they were since the start. One may suggest if broken fix it however with the bonding and the lawsuits coming , a asleep at the wheel attorney allowing fines and very winable suits to be filed the village should never have been nor should ever be.
Still waiting for that DA on the Village against Gary. I will get them after the MBPOA before you even get your creepy bald headed ass outta the chair. They are looking into my claims, wheres yours Bruce???

Location hidden

#245 Oct 24, 2012
FORMER MBPOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for that DA on the Village against Gary. I will get them after the MBPOA before you even get your creepy bald headed ass outta the chair. They are looking into my claims, wheres yours Bruce???
Shows simply how stupid u r. A case is worked up over time and I surely do not influence the scope of a investigation. They got Draggone after over at least 18 months of speaking to employees and interviewing them on the side of the road as they were on thier way home. Those that rolled were protecting thier asses and to avoid arrest. They already may be in this age pulling data but simply using the passwords given to them.No one will be suprised and I still call in and report to them as one thing I assure youis that they know about it and I will keep calling when I feel a violation has occured and even supply them the code and violation specific to my report via the DA's Website under goverment corruption. Thier you can call in or simply write your complaint and no name given like all on these threads. Maybe the best way you can better the village is to stay on your sofa and keep eating bon -bons as your post have no value ,very weak in content and still think I am Bruce or thats the best defense to post a stupid comment however will not explain in detail once that any of my claims can be wrong- it also makes me continue to post more so all can understand and now some even will address these things at meetings-
concerned citizen

West Babylon, NY

#246 Oct 24, 2012
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
<quoted text>The complaint should be to the board why a audit has yet to be completed . This is going to be held back as that would have more questions than answers,This would prompt a revolt if the people know we are in a free fall,debt that will not be serviced and could never be as the village has bonded away aqny chance of success. The fact thatthe trustees and attorney has through pure negligence are going to expose the village to a series of lawsuits . Where are the great minds at the hall? Dont want to hear they are trying as if they are not equipped to do the job clean the slate and when the people finally understand what is going on it will be those calling to dissolve, not me I want to see Spota come in as this is willful misconduct and is worth a look .All over a pissing match for some docks ,great work for those that voted for this . Call now for on the ballot a proposition to dissolve ,make that a option and also a civilian oversight commettee comprised of 3-5 residents with business degrees to also have 1 seat at all work sessions and closed door meetings. That position would rotate between the 3 committee members so trustees do not get to familar with them . I can list about 50 more items needed however you will never hear this a meeting as to dismiss this as anti village opinion . Not one person I spoke to feels they are better off than they were since the start. One may suggest if broken fix it however with the bonding and the lawsuits coming , a asleep at the wheel attorney allowing fines and very winable suits to be filed the village should never have been nor should ever be.
what really bothers me is that the village people said that they wanted the village so that the residents would have a say in what goes on. well, in order for that to happen, you would have to have a board that cared what the residents wanted. we have hired from outside mastic beach when there are qualified people who live in mastic beach and are out of work. the village does not listen to what the people want. they make rules and laws to benefit themselves. i agree that it is time to end this mess of a village. the only problem is that we will still be saddled with the debts that the village has acquired. as usual the taxpayers will bear the burden. i was not for the creation of the village, but was willing to give it a chance. they have had two years. we are no better off than we were before. the only improvement they have made is the garbage pickup. roads are in disrepair. we have unreadable street signs and many missing signs. more renters than ever. and we are stuck with a million plus payroll for much less service. if we get a couple of big snowstorms this winter, we will be totally screwed.

end it soon, please.
Stiriz and SS Press

Deer Park, NY

#247 Oct 24, 2012
Anybody read the story in the SS press about Stiriz and all his lies. To bad they did not print the DEC letter.
Its good to be Gary

Deer Park, NY

#248 Oct 25, 2012
Gary Stiriz never lies,everybody else does.
I agree

Mastic, NY

#249 Oct 25, 2012
To a concerned citizen--You are absolutely right.I tried to unify the people on here in the past but it seems useless.This is just 1 big support group on here with no motivation to take the next steps to get back our hamlet[notice I did not say village.All we do is complain as they the elected officials are laughing our life savings away.If you can do something to motivate the people on here than count me in.I have had enough of this circus that is running or future and our lives.I had said we need to meet somewhere outside the village to get ourselves united with a plan of getting something done to exonerate this village such as going to the district attorneys office in a pact,Writing and signing complaint letters to not only the NY state controllers office but to the town of Brookhaven.We have enough to get it over by incompetence,lies and deceit.Again we will have enough evidence to support our complaints and will get things done.We are not going to get things done only complaining to each other.That is why I been away from this site for quite a while. The complaints are and have been the same from the onset of the MBV.Either move forward or do not waste your time complaining aout it because your only getting high blood pressure and losing years off your lives because by being on here your apparantly unhppy with the village as I am.Time is of the essence.In order to get things done yes we all are going to have to put time and effort in it but we will prevail.NOW WHAT.Again I am not against the village.We just have a whole slate of individuals whose ideas are not [an are failing] what the resident owners want to improve our quality of life[increased rental permits,contractor fees which destroys our competition for a lower price which inadvertently costs us more by having a limited list of contractors,nickel and diming us on idiotic rules and regulations,passing laws that benefit there ideas not ours.
huh

East Moriches, NY

#250 Oct 25, 2012
I agree wrote:
To a concerned citizen--You are absolutely right.I tried to unify the people on here in the past but it seems useless.This is just 1 big support group on here with no motivation to take the next steps to get back our hamlet[notice I did not say village.All we do is complain as they the elected officials are laughing our life savings away.If you can do something to motivate the people on here than count me in.I have had enough of this circus that is running or future and our lives.I had said we need to meet somewhere outside the village to get ourselves united with a plan of getting something done to exonerate this village such as going to the district attorneys office in a pact,Writing and signing complaint letters to not only the NY state controllers office but to the town of Brookhaven.We have enough to get it over by incompetence,lies and deceit.Again we will have enough evidence to support our complaints and will get things done.We are not going to get things done only complaining to each other.That is why I been away from this site for quite a while. The complaints are and have been the same from the onset of the MBV.Either move forward or do not waste your time complaining aout it because your only getting high blood pressure and losing years off your lives because by being on here your apparantly unhppy with the village as I am.Time is of the essence.In order to get things done yes we all are going to have to put time and effort in it but we will prevail.NOW WHAT.Again I am not against the village.We just have a whole slate of individuals whose ideas are not [an are failing] what the resident owners want to improve our quality of life[increased rental permits,contractor fees which destroys our competition for a lower price which inadvertently costs us more by having a limited list of contractors,nickel and diming us on idiotic rules and regulations,passing laws that benefit there ideas not ours.
So get the petition and get the required signatures to put it back to a vote. You only need 500 signatures. Go to it!
Waiting for someone else to do it won't work.
Interested

Morris, CT

#252 Oct 25, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text> So get the petition and get the required signatures to put it back to a vote. You only need 500 signatures. Go to it!
Waiting for someone else to do it won't work.
There is more to it than 500 signatures. You're making it sound easier than it is to dissolve a village.

Location hidden

#253 Oct 25, 2012
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more to it than 500 signatures. You're making it sound easier than it is to dissolve a village.
In MB you simply lie about it and they will follow
I agree

Mastic, NY

#254 Oct 26, 2012
The signatures required is more than 500.The results will not be to a revote of a village as was posted prior.The result will have to be total dissolution of it.Interested was right on track in his post.It will not be that easy.Even with the signatures it will be challenged by there lawyers that are looking out for the officials interest not ours.This route can take years.If we do succeed then we will probably have a payback to the town of brookhaven that will be in the form of an assessment on your taxes.This will include moneys to be paid back fom what was paid the village plus time spent to put us back on the the charter.If we get it done through the district attorneys office ,controllers office[preferred way] we can be back in brookhavens books overnight.Like I said in my past posts either were going to take that step forward or are we just going to waste our lives on here talking about it.And Huh it ain,t just about me going to it but it is all about all of us doing our part.Start thinking seriously what you all want for the future of our lives in the so called village.Thank you.
the truth is out there

Deer Park, NY

#255 Oct 26, 2012
I agree wrote:
The signatures required is more than 500.The results will not be to a revote of a village as was posted prior.The result will have to be total dissolution of it.Interested was right on track in his post.It will not be that easy.Even with the signatures it will be challenged by there lawyers that are looking out for the officials interest not ours.This route can take years.If we do succeed then we will probably have a payback to the town of brookhaven that will be in the form of an assessment on your taxes.This will include moneys to be paid back fom what was paid the village plus time spent to put us back on the the charter.If we get it done through the district attorneys office ,controllers office[preferred way] we can be back in brookhavens books overnight.Like I said in my past posts either were going to take that step forward or are we just going to waste our lives on here talking about it.And Huh it ain,t just about me going to it but it is all about all of us doing our part.Start thinking seriously what you all want for the future of our lives in the so called village.Thank you.
Three seats will be open for reelection in March 2013 . The mayor, Bill Biondi, the dep. mayor, Gary Stiriz and trustee Carol Bissonette.
I am ok with the mayor but I think the other two should go.
The people who we elect should be people that go to the meetings and are not involved with any civic group. Most people in Mastic Beach are not members of any of the three civic groups in the village,so with two new people on the board the people will have a voice in what the village is doing.
concerned citizen

West Babylon, NY

#256 Oct 26, 2012
I agree wrote:
yes, we will have to service the debt of mastic beach village for years to come, even if we dissolve. it is easier to dissolve than to get the village in the first place. get the signatures, have the vote. that's it. the village can try to circumvent, but this is the law
concerned citizen

West Babylon, NY

#257 Oct 26, 2012
the truth is out there wrote:
<quoted text>Three seats will be open for reelection in March 2013 . The mayor, Bill Biondi, the dep. mayor, Gary Stiriz and trustee Carol Bissonette.
I am ok with the mayor but I think the other two should go.
The people who we elect should be people that go to the meetings and are not involved with any civic group. Most people in Mastic Beach are not members of any of the three civic groups in the village,so with two new people on the board the people will have a voice in what the village is doing.
you are living in a fantasy world. the mayor has not done anything; except go along with all of gary's misdeeds. also, you cannot exclude members of a civic group from being on the board. if you did, then what about community summit? what about coaches, teachers. where would it end?
I agree

Mastic, NY

#258 Oct 26, 2012
I agree with concerned citizen.I think Bill is a great guy in his personal life but he seems either very laxed or not interested enough to let the trustees do what they want.My gut feeling is he was very aware of what went on and just went along with the circus.And yes I also feel he has to go out with Gary.As far as Carol I am on the fence with her.She been a thorn in there side and that is not an easy and comfortable feeling whe you sit alone with ideas that they do not want.She is not one of there players.I think she is also fed up with her counterparts and that is the real reaon she is now keeping a low profile.
Tax Evader

Stamford, CT

#259 Oct 26, 2012
She been a thorn in there side
decided

Deer Park, NY

#260 Oct 26, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>you are living in a fantasy world. the mayor has not done anything; except go along with all of gary's misdeeds. also, you cannot exclude members of a civic group from being on the board. if you did, then what about community summit? what about coaches, teachers. where would it end?
Yes the mayor is a "Stiriz defender" and he should go , but I have to agree with The truth is out there, that we need people on the board who care and not people who are looking out for civic groups.
They did not say to exclude them , I think they meant lets try something new.Look who goes to the meetings or workshops and ask the board questions and looks for the truth, that's who we need to run for the next board.
huh

East Moriches, NY

#261 Oct 26, 2012
I agree wrote:
I helped give the facts . You all decided that a village was better. So now, YOU deal with it. The group that fought against the village and the MBVEC did that for years. They were called liars. YOU want the village gone? Take the reins. We told you not to vote for a village, you all did. You want it gone? Take the reins and spend the next 2 years dissolving it. We did our part in telling you NOT to vote for a village. You did. Now it's up to you to take the next step. Dissolve it or run for office. There is no other option. and YOU all that voted YES brought this upon all of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use of collection agency 3 hr J-Goodz 49
News Public employees union and Mastic Beach spar ov... 4 hr Dissolve 41
Mastic Beach Child Predator 9 hr bugcatcher902 1
disgusting trash (Jun '12) Sat Revenge 17
Jessica Quattrocchi Aug 26 Looking 1
Mayor maura closet sausage smoker??????? Aug 20 Nancy 1
Why is Jay a dickk Aug 20 Joe biden 4

Mastic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance