Smith Point Village Exploratory Commi...
stickit to the man

Trenton, NJ

#86 Jul 14, 2010
HonestAndFrank wrote:
"It is time" and "Tonytee1961" must be LOVERS because they both keep on saying that they Reported me again. What LOSERS!
What did you report to Topix about me? What did my user name "HonestAndFrank" supposedly do that possibly could've voilated their TOS? NOTHING! Even if they kicked me out I will sign on again and again and again and say what the hell I please and if anyone doesn't like it, TOUGH! I am not cursing or saying anything that is not The Honest And Frank Truth so keep on Reporting me and they will see that I am not doing anything wrong and besides, you are only helping me by advertising me by being Stupid.
THANKS!
Sincerely
Honest And Frank,
Frankie ( Honest Frank ) Cucchiara
Keep at it H Frank. The pro-villagers are really into CENSORSHIP. It's fine for them to name call, but not for anyone else. I do believe that is one of their goals with the village, to be able to dictate who lives and works here. They will not be happy until the MINORITIES and WORKING POOR are expelled from MB.If we lose our rights and waterfront so THEY can decide who may live here, oh well! Besides, anyone can say anything on the internet, or in print for that matter. Remember, it's not slander if they can't prove its not true.
Fed up with the lies

Miller Place, NY

#88 Jul 14, 2010
What are you babbling about!!! If you say something slandering someone it is not there job to prove you wrong, you better have some proof to back that or expect some trouble...
HonestAndFrank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello "stickit to the man".
YES, I will keep at it as you say. The pro-villagers are really into CENSORSHIP and RULING WITH AN IRON HAND and I am going to stop them. And you're right again that they think it's fine for them to name call, but not for anyone else to call them names back and one of their goals with the village is to be able to dictate who lives and works here, just like a Hitler and they will not be happy until the MINORITIES and WORKING POOR are expelled from Mastic Beach. In Fact though, they will never be happy because they are never satisfied because many of them are SPOILED BRATS.
And I agree with you that, it's not slander when someone says something bad about someone if they can't prove its not true. In other words, If someone said something Bad about someone and it's proven that it was not true, that is SLANDER! Anyone who says bad things about me and can't prove it means that they did SLANDER me.
Sincerely
Honest And Frank,
Frankie ( Honest Frank ) Cucchiara
LyingFrank

Bridgeport, CT

#89 Jul 14, 2010
ROFL...Topix booted Crazy Frank again
Where is Frank

Saskatoon, Canada

#90 Jul 14, 2010
LyingFrank wrote:
ROFL...Topix booted Crazy Frank again
Just when we up in Canada were catching onto him
Where is Frank

Saskatoon, Canada

#91 Jul 14, 2010
Honest Frank is now international

“What Happened to Democracy?”

Since: May 08

Bronx

#92 Jul 15, 2010
LyingFrank wrote:
ROFL...Topix booted Crazy Frank again
Hopefully for good this time.
WOOHOO

Bridgeport, CT

#93 Jul 15, 2010
So apparently Maura was at the board of elections purchasing the voter information for Mastic Beach AND Shirley. Apparently the MBPOA in an act of sour grapes is going to send post cards out about the village to not only Mastic Beach but also Shirley. Wonder why he's getting involved in Shirley's village effort - perhaps for his friend Delia who doesn't have the funds to do it? Where's the money coming from for this? That information isn't cheap. The MBPOA should tuck their tails between their legs and go home. Hopefully this will be the end of the MBPOA - a bunch of self-serving egotists.

“What Happened to Democracy?”

Since: May 08

Bronx

#94 Jul 15, 2010
WOOHOO wrote:
So apparently Maura was at the board of elections purchasing the voter information for Mastic Beach AND Shirley. Apparently the MBPOA in an act of sour grapes is going to send post cards out about the village to not only Mastic Beach but also Shirley. Wonder why he's getting involved in Shirley's village effort - perhaps for his friend Delia who doesn't have the funds to do it? Where's the money coming from for this? That information isn't cheap. The MBPOA should tuck their tails between their legs and go home. Hopefully this will be the end of the MBPOA - a bunch of self-serving egotists.
An obvious desperate attempt, since they have no way to legally block the vote.
Alamedelia

Bridgeport, CT

#95 Jul 15, 2010
They do not want to block the vote, they want to stack the deck and get as many MBPOA supporters to vote it down. They will use all kinds of fear tactics like "you will lose the right to use the waterfront", "your taxes will double", and other nonsense.

Code enforcement almost pays for itself! Getting rid of eyesores improves quality of life. Make the area more attractive doesn't COST, it PAYS.
what

Trenton, NJ

#96 Jul 15, 2010
WOOHOO wrote:
So apparently Maura was at the board of elections purchasing the voter information for Mastic Beach AND Shirley. Apparently the MBPOA in an act of sour grapes is going to send post cards out about the village to not only Mastic Beach but also Shirley. Wonder why he's getting involved in Shirley's village effort - perhaps for his friend Delia who doesn't have the funds to do it? Where's the money coming from for this? That information isn't cheap. The MBPOA should tuck their tails between their legs and go home. Hopefully this will be the end of the MBPOA - a bunch of self-serving egotists.
Didn't the MBVEC do exactly the same thing when THEY started the village effort? I do believe they did. If you recall, the MBVEC is INCLUDING parts of Shirley in the proposed village, or did you not know this? My guess would be that she is getting voter information on the residents of the ENTIRE proposed village, just like the mbvec did! Doesn't really sound like sour grapes to me, just part of the process.
what

Trenton, NJ

#97 Jul 15, 2010
Alamedelia wrote:
They do not want to block the vote, they want to stack the deck and get as many MBPOA supporters to vote it down. They will use all kinds of fear tactics like "you will lose the right to use the waterfront", "your taxes will double", and other nonsense.
Code enforcement almost pays for itself! Getting rid of eyesores improves quality of life. Make the area more attractive doesn't COST, it PAYS.
And the MBVEC wants to stack the deck in their favor by making all kinds of promises that they know they cant keep! Tax neutral, no pay for the mayor and the trustees, NOT paying the TOB time and a half if we don't want to if we become a village, no more sex offenders, sec 8 will be forced out, the list goes on and on! They are lying and they know it, and the smart ones do too. Give us a real budget and a plan!
WOOHOO

Bridgeport, CT

#98 Jul 15, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the MBVEC do exactly the same thing when THEY started the village effort? I do believe they did. If you recall, the MBVEC is INCLUDING parts of Shirley in the proposed village, or did you not know this? My guess would be that she is getting voter information on the residents of the ENTIRE proposed village, just like the mbvec did! Doesn't really sound like sour grapes to me, just part of the process.
No, the MBVEC is only including a small area of Shirley after the SPBPOA deliberately cut them out of their village boundaries, and despite begging from the MBVEC to include them, they refused. Rather than watch this small pocket of people be left out of a village all together, the MBVEC included them in their boundaries. The MBPOA purchased approx. 10,000 voters registration information - which is all of Mastic Beach AND Shirley, not just the small John's Neck Area. The SPBPOA has closed for the summer - hardly the actions of someone actively working on a village, no longer has a village attorney...and has promised an Article 78 to any village in Shirley except their own exclusive version. Go look at their village website, they borrowed the MBVEC's budget for their own with a few minor changes.
what

Trenton, NJ

#99 Jul 15, 2010
WOOHOO wrote:
<quoted text>No, the MBVEC is only including a small area of Shirley after the SPBPOA deliberately cut them out of their village boundaries, and despite begging from the MBVEC to include them, they refused. Rather than watch this small pocket of people be left out of a village all together, the MBVEC included them in their boundaries. The MBPOA purchased approx. 10,000 voters registration information - which is all of Mastic Beach AND Shirley, not just the small John's Neck Area. The SPBPOA has closed for the summer - hardly the actions of someone actively working on a village, no longer has a village attorney...and has promised an Article 78 to any village in Shirley except their own exclusive version. Go look at their village website, they borrowed the MBVEC's budget for their own with a few minor changes.
WHO CARES!! The MBVEC DID get a list of registered voters in MB and Shirly, how do you think they conducted the petition?
The only reason they included that portion of Shirley is because a registered clerk, who is FRIENDS with your "leader", lives there! NO OTHER REASON! Funny how if we become a village, the TOB needs to appoint a clerk, and guess who happens to be one!? YUP, that FRIEND who happens to live in that tiny little sliver that juts into Shirley! COINCIDENCE? I think NOT! From the very beginning this procedure was riddled with favors and corruption and it will only get worse!
WOOHOO

Bridgeport, CT

#100 Jul 15, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES!! The MBVEC DID get a list of registered voters in MB and Shirly, how do you think they conducted the petition?
The only reason they included that portion of Shirley is because a registered clerk, who is FRIENDS with your "leader", lives there! NO OTHER REASON! Funny how if we become a village, the TOB needs to appoint a clerk, and guess who happens to be one!? YUP, that FRIEND who happens to live in that tiny little sliver that juts into Shirley! COINCIDENCE? I think NOT! From the very beginning this procedure was riddled with favors and corruption and it will only get worse!
Listen Honest Frank #2, just like people who were for a village until they became a board member of the MBPOA and got paid for creating a website for the MBPOA and then conveniently became one of the Article 78 signers? Where I come from, that's called PROSTITUTION, but here they call it corruption. Favors and Corruption - something the MBPOA is proficient at, you should know. Now why don't you stop your whining, complaining and lies and go crawl back under the rock you slithered out from.
Fed up with the lies

Miller Place, NY

#101 Jul 15, 2010
WOOHOO!!! WHO CARES, ARTICLE 78 DISMISSED!!! VICTORY!!!!
Tonytee1961

Bronx, NY

#102 Jul 15, 2010
Lets ship all the browns and blacks to Africa
Brady

AOL

#103 Jul 16, 2010
Fed up with the lies wrote:
WOOHOO!!! WHO CARES, ARTICLE 78 DISMISSED!!! VICTORY!!!!
Dont get all silly ,they have possible options and not sure on what grounds. If someone can put out the summary I can push it around to see what advice can be given to plan another cause. This will have to now be stopped as no one will correct the budget and put it in line. The only reason is when this was drafted the numbers were backed into the money allocated for the line.The true cost of goods,service,soft cost .and fixed expenses exceed the projected intake. Every one is aware of it but cannot shake the money tree. People of MB question the budget and why so much has been omitted. This will be the down fall. The platform will crash in and every home owner that has the least infraction will be ticeted and for a small fine will not retain attorneys. The slumlords will fight this and not to overburder the attorney and run the village out of money will give them a pass. Cant wait if this goes though for someone to hold this post up as if I had a crystal ball,It could not be any clearer
Fed up with the lies

Miller Place, NY

#104 Jul 16, 2010
And once again i say WOOHOO!!!! ARTICLE 78 DISMISSED DUE TO POOR QUALITY OF IT IN EVERYWAY!!! YOU CANNOT EXPECT PERFECTION IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO GIVE IT YOURSELF!!!! SO MANY THINGS WERE WRONG
WITH IT THE LIST IS NEVER ENDING!!! VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Dont get all silly ,they have possible options and not sure on what grounds. If someone can put out the summary I can push it around to see what advice can be given to plan another cause. This will have to now be stopped as no one will correct the budget and put it in line. The only reason is when this was drafted the numbers were backed into the money allocated for the line.The true cost of goods,service,soft cost .and fixed expenses exceed the projected intake. Every one is aware of it but cannot shake the money tree. People of MB question the budget and why so much has been omitted. This will be the down fall. The platform will crash in and every home owner that has the least infraction will be ticeted and for a small fine will not retain attorneys. The slumlords will fight this and not to overburder the attorney and run the village out of money will give them a pass. Cant wait if this goes though for someone to hold this post up as if I had a crystal ball,It could not be any clearer
where is frank

Saskatoon, Canada

#105 Jul 16, 2010
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Dont get all silly ,they have possible options and not sure on what grounds. If someone can put out the summary I can push it around to see what advice can be given to plan another cause. This will have to now be stopped as no one will correct the budget and put it in line. The only reason is when this was drafted the numbers were backed into the money allocated for the line.The true cost of goods,service,soft cost .and fixed expenses exceed the projected intake. Every one is aware of it but cannot shake the money tree. People of MB question the budget and why so much has been omitted. This will be the down fall. The platform will crash in and every home owner that has the least infraction will be ticeted and for a small fine will not retain attorneys. The slumlords will fight this and not to overburder the attorney and run the village out of money will give them a pass. Cant wait if this goes though for someone to hold this post up as if I had a crystal ball,It could not be any clearer
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH, THIS IS FUNNY, YEAH GOOD LUCK WITH THAT, HAHAHAH, I CANT CONTROL MY LAUGHTER.
SUMMERY THIS I

“What Happened to Democracy?”

Since: May 08

Bronx

#106 Jul 16, 2010
The entire summary is available on the MBVEC website - anyone can look into this.

Not that it will help any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 12 hr hoo doo you think... 156
Crabby Robs at Smith Point Tue Trekman 1
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Mon lkjlk 79
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Jun 24 Mknight 1
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
Has anybody heard Jun 20 UR Nate 1

Mastic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mastic Beach Mortgages