More ridiculous Rules
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Garys buddie

Englewood, NJ

#106 Jul 9, 2012
Old Brady wrote:
<quoted text>For building without permits...she should be fined. But, the assertion being made was MBV did not act due to past allegiance. If that is true, it should be investigated. Was it?
I don't know, FOIL them. Or do you already know and are just Fing around? Because from the past post, you know every thing that goes on. So, as you already know what fines and punishment have been dealt out, why don't you fill us all in on your vast amount of knowledge?
Please tells us all "Old [wise] Brady", what fines has she received?
Badtothebone 11

Jamaica, NY

#107 Jul 9, 2012
I am getting a penile implant,should my surgeon check with Gary and do I have to pay a wiener tax?
Old Brady

Darien, CT

#108 Jul 10, 2012
Garys buddie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know, FOIL them. Or do you already know and are just Fing around? Because from the past post, you know every thing that goes on. So, as you already know what fines and punishment have been dealt out, why don't you fill us all in on your vast amount of knowledge?
Please tells us all "Old [wise] Brady", what fines has she received?
Here you go again. I stated that I think a fine is due, and if there was impropriety investigate it. But you have to smear me with your stinky bullshit. I wonder why this issue has not been more widely publicized?
concerned citizen

West Babylon, NY

#109 Jul 10, 2012
Old Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go again. I stated that I think a fine is due, and if there was impropriety investigate it. But you have to smear me with your stinky bullshit. I wonder why this issue has not been more widely publicized?
it probably hasnt been in the papers because how would we choose which corruption to put in the paper? there is so much dirty dealing and back door deals that it would take the whole paper to display them.

LOL
Old Brady

Darien, CT

#110 Jul 10, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>it probably hasnt been in the papers because how would we choose which corruption to put in the paper? there is so much dirty dealing and back door deals that it would take the whole paper to display them.
LOL
Maybe the former PR director who was summarily dismissed would undertake a hardcore investigation. He could go undercover and wear a wire to expose all the corruption YOU seem to think exists.

Or, maybe the real reason there has been no investigation is because there is nothing to investigate.

I have assumed the position....please flame me!
Love that Brady

Bronx, NY

#111 Jul 10, 2012
Old Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the former PR director who was summarily dismissed would undertake a hardcore investigation. He could go undercover and wear a wire to expose all the corruption YOU seem to think exists.
Or, maybe the real reason there has been no investigation is because there is nothing to investigate.
I have assumed the position....please flame me!
Gary's dealings ....or how about Unicorn Motors no bid repairs?
Old Brady

Darien, CT

#112 Jul 10, 2012
Love that Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Gary's dealings ....or how about Unicorn Motors no bid repairs?
Who, besides you, says that any of the issues you raised here are not legal? I think if there were improprieties, they would have been investigated. Put up or ....
Bob D

Deer Park, NY

#113 Jul 11, 2012
Old Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Who, besides you, says that any of the issues you raised here are not legal? I think if there were improprieties, they would have been investigated. Put up or ....
Because something is happening here and you don't know what it is ....do you Mr Brady.
Old Brady

Moriches, NY

#114 Jul 11, 2012
Bob D wrote:
<quoted text>Because something is happening here and you don't know what it is ....do you Mr Brady.
No, I don't! And, I am sure you are NOT Bob. Ha ha ha.

I think someone should set up a post about all the negative stuff happening in MBV. Why don't you start it?
Love that Brady

Deer Park, NY

#115 Jul 11, 2012
Old Brady wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't! And, I am sure you are NOT Bob. Ha ha ha.
I think someone should set up a post about all the negative stuff happening in MBV. Why don't you start it?
They were quoting Bob Dylon.
Truth

Aliso Viejo, CA

#116 Jul 12, 2012
soon you will need a licence to take a shit on longisland.
Old Brady

East Moriches, NY

#117 Jul 12, 2012
Love that Brady wrote:
<quoted text>They were quoting Bob Dylon.
Oh!
sil

Shirley, NY

#118 Jul 12, 2012
you idiots need rules or you would all just have anarchy your all just a bunch of lemmings
Evan Must Die

Bronx, NY

#119 Jul 14, 2012
Truth wrote:
soon you will need a licence to take a shit on longisland.
i'm sorry i didnt vote against this g-dmn village.
more taxes for the same services, FTV.
zack

New York, NY

#121 May 1, 2015
You had the vote. And you wanted this...very low turn out.. Just a bunch of old grumpy and mouthy woman there. Get a job and leave everyone alone

Since: Apr 09

Mastic, NY

#122 May 1, 2015
zack wrote:
You had the vote. And you wanted this...very low turn out.. Just a bunch of old grumpy and mouthy woman there. Get a job and leave everyone alone
Nice reply to a three year old post. You showed um. Woooo Hooooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) 55 min Dans special sauce 45
A holes not in charge of village, no tickets at... Sep 19 mbisgreat 16
News Seattle's mayor resigns after 5th sex abuse cla... Sep 14 MR EMMETT TILL. 20
News Fifth man's charges of abuse lead Seattle mayor... Sep 14 Carver 13
News Seattle's mayor resigns after 5th sex abuse cla... Sep 12 irwin 2
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Sep 10 NSHI HomeImprovents 18
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug '17 raphan disbarred 17

Mastic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mastic Beach Mortgages