Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

#43 Jan 22, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide details with links for all to research to see if what you'e stating is in fact actually true?
How do you provide links for things that are seen w my eyes? Nothing I've ever stated wasn't seen or heard by me. I haven't stated numbers or statistics. I've stated and described behaviors & and work ethics both good & bad that I've had the privilege of observing. You must have me confused....
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#44 Jan 22, 2013
MB Lifer - Anti_Village wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you provide links for things that are seen w my eyes? Nothing I've ever stated wasn't seen or heard by me. I haven't stated numbers or statistics. I've stated and described behaviors & and work ethics both good & bad that I've had the privilege of observing. You must have me confused....
Which is hate driven confusion. Stop it already or get off your lazy cheap ass and put the time and money nito dissolving. This bs ridden crap is getting real old. If your not "doing" shut up . Your either with the system or you stand up like a man and fight the system. On here your a wuss crying , all of you are. Grow a set at a meeting and make all these claims.

Mastic Beach

#45 Jan 22, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>Which is hate driven confusion. Stop it already or get off your lazy cheap ass and put the time and money nito dissolving. This bs ridden crap is getting real old. If your not "doing" shut up . Your either with the system or you stand up like a man and fight the system. On here your a wuss crying , all of you are. Grow a set at a meeting and make all these claims.
As far as I'm concerned, screw the "current village". March will be here & we'll be able to get rid of those that suck the life force out of this great town. I'm in it for the people that need it....not the ones that take what they can get. I don't need the public recognition for what i do for this community as others do. What i do may be News 12 worthy, but I don't feel the need to call them in & boast as the worker bees do everything as our great mayor has done. As for village meetings....I have a job & a family to feed & a husband that works crazy hours, their well - being comes before a meeting that I can't get to. Besides, others HAVE voiced their opinions, where has that gotten them??? For now, spreading the information & letting some people know what goes on to educate.....
Me Tarzan you Jane

Mastic Beach, NY

#46 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
As far as I'm concerned, screw the "current village". March will be here & we'll be able to get rid of those that suck the life force out of this great town. I'm in it for the people that need it....not the ones that take what they can get. I don't need the public recognition for what i do for this community as others do. What i do may be News 12 worthy, but I don't feel the need to call them in & boast as the worker bees do everything as our great mayor has done. As for village meetings....I have a job & a family to feed & a husband that works crazy hours, their well - being comes before a meeting that I can't get to. Besides, others HAVE voiced their opinions, where has that gotten them??? For now, spreading the information & letting some people know what goes on to educate.....
When you said "I'm in it for the people". are you talking about being a candidate? I am just wondering how much effort you will be able to provide considering all your familial and work responsibilities. And, I also want to know who this Jane person everyone keeps posting about is.
nice try

Shirley, NY

#47 Jan 22, 2013
"Me Tarzan you Jane"]<quoted text>When you said "I'm in it for the people". are you talking about being a candidate? I am just wondering how much effort you will be able to provide considering all your familial and work responsibilities. And, I also want to know who this Jane person everyone keeps posting about is
This Jane person must be you as your the only one thats thinking about it and keep bringing it up.I know just trying to put a seed in everyones minds that your planning to run without anouncing it as yet.Nice try.

Mastic Beach

#48 Jan 22, 2013
Me Tarzan you Jane wrote:
<quoted text>When you said "I'm in it for the people". are you talking about being a candidate? I am just wondering how much effort you will be able to provide considering all your familial and work responsibilities. And, I also want to know who this Jane person everyone keeps posting about is.
Sorry, I won't be running (mentioned that on another thread or two & I haven't changed my mind)...I don't do politics. When I said "for the people", I meant behind the scenes Sandy relief & animal rescue/outreach/advocacy. I don't know Jane....

Mastic Beach

#49 Jan 22, 2013
nice try wrote:
<quoted text>"Me Tarzan you Jane"]<quoted text>When you said "I'm in it for the people". are you talking about being a candidate? I am just wondering how much effort you will be able to provide considering all your familial and work responsibilities. And, I also want to know who this Jane person everyone keeps posting about is
This Jane person must be you as your the only one thats thinking about it and keep bringing it up.I know just trying to put a seed in everyones minds that your planning to run without anouncing it as yet.Nice try.
I hope you think Jane is Tarzan, b/c it's not me....I don't know who she is & I've never met her.....I've never actually even brought her up
Amazing

Mastic Beach, NY

#50 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, I won't be running (mentioned that on another thread or two & I haven't changed my mind)...I don't do politics. When I said "for the people", I meant behind the scenes Sandy relief & animal rescue/outreach/advocacy. I don't know Jane....
Amazing. You do all that stuff and still can't find the time to go to a village meeting once a month?
vote the corrupt bums out

Mastic Beach, NY

#51 Jan 22, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is hate driven confusion. Stop it already or get off your lazy cheap ass and put the time and money nito dissolving. This bs ridden crap is getting real old. If your not "doing" shut up . Your either with the system or you stand up like a man and fight the system. On here your a wuss crying , all of you are. Grow a set at a meeting and make all these claims.
Go to a meeting stupid. ALL the issues that people are pissed about have been asked and we are currently waiting for our officials "to look into it"! No one will dissolve the village, we will just keep voting out the leaders that are lining their pockets, like Gary.

Another fun fact.... not sure how to spell his name, but I just heard that Tim Brojer (?) and his wife who work for the village just got raises. They now make close to 200,000.00 dollars a year from the village combine.
AAAANNNDDD,Gary hired Tom Fox to be the waterfront comish,(why do we one when the village doesn't own any waterfront property?) because he doesn't want hiM to run against him. SOOOO, Gary makes a new position in the village and hires someone that he doesn't want running against him because he knows he will lose to him.

WHOEVER RUNS ON THE PLATFORM OF FORMING AN ETHICS COMMITTEE WILL GET MY VOTE!
Laughing at losers

Mastic Beach, NY

#52 Jan 22, 2013
The current village board voted for a village ethics committee and an employee handbook. I heard it when I was sitting behind the exceptionally pretty woman with the long pony tail. So I guess you will be voting for the current people.

Mastic Beach, NY

#53 Jan 22, 2013
Laughing at losers wrote:
The current village board voted for a village ethics committee and an employee handbook. I heard it when I was sitting behind the exceptionally pretty woman with the long pony tail. So I guess you will be voting for the current people.
I'll believe it when I see it! And if Gary hires the ethics committee, how "ethical" could it really be? He's getting voted out so deal with it.

Why did Tim B and his wife get a raise? Why are they making close to 200,000 dollars a year when the original budget for the whole village would be 500,000 dollars? Why did Gary hire the ONE man that would beat him in an election to the village just before the election? Doesn't seem to "ethical" to me! If Gary gets the ethics committee in before the election i will be shocked. My guess, that was the first, and LAST time we will ever hear of this "ethics committee"!
Conflict of interest

Shirley, NY

#54 Jan 22, 2013
Isn't it conflict of interest for a husband and wife to be working in the same office together?Is there anyone knowledgeable in law to know if it is against the law.In utilies like the water authority will not hire another family member with one already employed there not to say they[the brojers] are both working in the same office.In my opinion if that is not conflict of interest than they should erase the word out of the dictionary.It definitely puts an edge on decisions made in that office in there favor wouldn't you say.I think one of them has got to go.

Mastic Beach

#55 Jan 22, 2013
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing. You do all that stuff and still can't find the time to go to a village meeting once a month?
It is amazing isn't it considering MOST of that occurs on weekends....not smack in the middle of the work week when everything else is trying to be juggled.
You seem to have a hard - on for me...want my husband's # so he can deal w it???

Mastic Beach, NY

#56 Jan 22, 2013
Conflict of interest wrote:
Isn't it conflict of interest for a husband and wife to be working in the same office together?Is there anyone knowledgeable in law to know if it is against the law.In utilies like the water authority will not hire another family member with one already employed there not to say they[the brojers] are both working in the same office.In my opinion if that is not conflict of interest than they should erase the word out of the dictionary.It definitely puts an edge on decisions made in that office in there favor wouldn't you say.I think one of them has got to go.
I guess that would a question for the "ethics committee"! I agree, but sadly, this village isn't about what is "legal" or "ethical". It's about favors and payback to getting the village up and running. I mean, why else hire a foul mouth smelly drunk to the village?(no names please) Who in their right mind would do that OTHER then for payback?
Me Tarzan

Mastic Beach, NY

#57 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
It is amazing isn't it considering MOST of that occurs on weekends....not smack in the middle of the work week when everything else is trying to be juggled.
You seem to have a hard - on for me...want my husband's # so he can deal w it???
Jane no have husband.
Amazing

Mastic Beach, NY

#59 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You are threatning me with physical violence.
Forum Facts

Shirley, NY

#60 Jan 22, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps to bolster your argument you can post a link to this forum facts paper that you speak of So we may all know what you are talking about ? The vast majority of the streets drain very well except some areas near the waterfront due to damage from the storm, which is primarily blockage in the marsh areas that are clogged with debris hampering natural flow of water.
You must be drinking something in your kool-aid. The storm drains have been clogged for years now the streets are flooded after even the slightest amount of rain. Where do you live? Obviously you don't get out much.

Mastic Beach

#61 Jan 22, 2013
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>You are threatning me with physical violence.
Is that what you took away from that??? I simply offered you a phone #.....
VOTE THEM OUT

Mastic Beach, NY

#63 Jan 22, 2013
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
You are threatning me with physical violence.
Oh "B",,what a total tool you are.
BTW:You spelled threatening wrong. I know how overly concerned you are with spelling and grammar, so please try to be more careful in the future so I don't need to correct you.
WHY

Mastic Beach, NY

#64 Jan 22, 2013
Why does Tim B and his wife make close to 200,000 dollars now? Why do they keep getting raises when ALL positions were going to be volunteers in the village?(according to the literature that the MBVECV handed out)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) 7 hr Sunshineretrednow 6
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton 9 hr king bruce 3
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Wed Lou 334
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Tue pbear 17
MBPOA Law suit Tue Question 80
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser Mon king bruce 2
Gargilia Dec 14 hoodo 1

Mastic Beach News Video

Mastic Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mastic Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mastic Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mastic Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:09 am PST

NBC Sports 8:09AM
Antrel Rolle wants to play three more years with Giants
Bleacher Report12:09 PM
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
ESPN12:28 PM
Beckham: Offensive ROY would be 'honor'
ESPN 1:41 PM
CB Thomas rips Jets for hands-off approach
NBC Sports 1:54 PM
Josh Thomas says Jets didn't coach him