Mastoid

Sound Beach, NY

#21 Jan 18, 2013
I like the skinny Latina at Whittier & Neighborhood.
mikey

Mastic Beach, NY

#22 Jan 19, 2013
Marvin is right all the village officers are dirty as sin. And they are led by Captain Gary and his cabin boy Billy.
do not forget

Shirley, NY

#23 Jan 19, 2013
mikey wrote:
Marvin is right all the village officers are dirty as sin. And they are led by Captain Gary and his cabin boy Billy.
And don't forget the PCCA.

Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

#24 Jan 19, 2013
Give It A Rest wrote:
<quoted text>Been almost three years now, if something illegal was happening there would have been investigations and arrests already.....Give it up already, this is getting old. Just shows the un intelligence of most people on here. If you were all so smart, and not so lazy, get your "petition" going to dissolve. See, the people that started this vilage for you unappreciative idiots, gave up three years of their lives for YOU. You think its so bad, give up your life to "help save people from the village" or shut up. Three years of hearing a few nay sayers using multiple names and we know who most of you are on here, and you still havent done squat. Still the same lazy big mouthes of all talk and no action making accusations that arent true. Keep making those instead of helping the cause. Your worse then the section 8 trash and drug dealers and gangs living in our town helping to destroy it.
Giving 3 years of their lives for me??? I'm calling the bullsh*t as it is. In the 3 years their pockets have gotten fuller & their attitudes have gotten bigger. Do you want to hear a fact that is 100% true. They're blocking Sandy re - building for families who are still "displaced" or living in homes that are lacking the essentials. They tell these people, re - build in the spring. Who the F wants to or should have to wait til the spring. They should be helping these poor people navigate the "system" & making things EASIER for them....not more difficult. If you think that's false...walk around my the waterfront & talk to these people w the destroyed houses. THEY'RE BEHAVIOR & LACK OF CONCERN FOR THE PEOPLE IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITY IS DISGUSTING. They should be ASHAMED of themselves.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#25 Jan 19, 2013
What do you mean wrote:
<quoted text>The empty buildings on Neighborhood are all privately owned. Some are empty because the owner is not willing to do anything to make it more rentable. Litter is also the property owners responsibility so I hope the village fines them. And finally, you think it is the villages duty to eradicate prostitutes (or any other criminal activity), its not! Call the police dammit.
i think that there are steps the village can take to lessen the problems on neighborhood road. they can have code enforcement be a presence on neighborhood road after dark. they can call police when they see illegal activities. they can enact a curfew for teens and enforce it. as to getting new businesses to come here, the village can make incentives for businesses; such as relaxing permit fees and taxes to new businesses. there is alot that could be done. they just aren't doing it.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#26 Jan 19, 2013
MB Lifer - Anti_Village wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving 3 years of their lives for me??? I'm calling the bullsh*t as it is. In the 3 years their pockets have gotten fuller & their attitudes have gotten bigger. Do you want to hear a fact that is 100% true. They're blocking Sandy re - building for families who are still "displaced" or living in homes that are lacking the essentials. They tell these people, re - build in the spring. Who the F wants to or should have to wait til the spring. They should be helping these poor people navigate the "system" & making things EASIER for them....not more difficult. If you think that's false...walk around my the waterfront & talk to these people w the destroyed houses. THEY'RE BEHAVIOR & LACK OF CONCERN FOR THE PEOPLE IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITY IS DISGUSTING. They should be ASHAMED of themselves.
almost every other municipality has waived fees for permits for sandy rebuilding. village of mastic beach has not. they are making it hard to get the permits. they have issued stop work orders for people who were simply gutting/cleaning out their homes. this is not a village who cares about it's residents.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#27 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I think most of what you said was BS. When I meant three years, I meant three years of VOLUNTEERS Lives to make it a village. You misread, it misunderstood it, as usual.
here we go again

White Plains, NY

#28 Jan 19, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most of what you said was BS. When I meant three years, I meant three years of VOLUNTEERS Lives to make it a village. You misread, it misunderstood it, as usual.
Sure you did Hollywood.
This is not the village we wanted.

Mastic Beach

#29 Jan 19, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>I think most of what you said was BS. When I meant three years, I meant three years of VOLUNTEERS Lives to make it a village. You misread, it misunderstood it, as usual.
Do what I said & take a walk around the devastated homes & talk to people w pulses instead of sitting behind your computer keyboard & find out what the village has really done....or better yet, NOT done for the people they supposedly represent. My comprehension skills, just as my reporting skills are quite fine thank you very much. The "government" we currently have sucks....March is approaching fast thank goodness. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time BEHIND the computer, you'd have a better sense of what has actually taken place since Sandy & how absolutely useless our current administration has shown themselves to be through their own lack of initiative, assistance and follow through when it comes to the people who they are supposed to be looking out for.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#31 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Do what I said & take a walk around the devastated homes & talk to people w pulses instead of sitting behind your computer keyboard & find out what the village has really done....or better yet, NOT done for the people they supposedly represent. My comprehension skills, just as my reporting skills are quite fine thank you very much. The "government" we currently have sucks....March is approaching fast thank goodness. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time BEHIND the computer, you'd have a better sense of what has actually taken place since Sandy & how absolutely useless our current administration has shown themselves to be through their own lack of initiative, assistance and follow through when it comes to the people who they are supposed to be looking out for.
Yes I have. reality check. I am a contractor. Its not the Village holding these people up its the fact that they are BROKE. People here have no money. I am working all over the place but here because you have to start the work and get reimbursed by the insurance company or wait for your checks.Slumlords arent fixing their homes, they wll wait for insurance money and walk and the people who own, have NO MONEY. That is the fact. I am one of teh lowest prices around beating most hacks by 50%. I live here and did one job because the guy paid for it out of his pocket. So, I have talked with people and still do. Itsa no money issue not the Village you tool.Keep stirring the pot with misinformation...

Mastic Beach

#32 Jan 20, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I have. reality check. I am a contractor. Its not the Village holding these people up its the fact that they are BROKE. People here have no money. I am working all over the place but here because you have to start the work and get reimbursed by the insurance company or wait for your checks.Slumlords arent fixing their homes, they wll wait for insurance money and walk and the people who own, have NO MONEY. That is the fact. I am one of teh lowest prices around beating most hacks by 50%. I live here and did one job because the guy paid for it out of his pocket. So, I have talked with people and still do. Itsa no money issue not the Village you tool.Keep stirring the pot with misinformation...
Keep thinking that....it's nice to know you think you know everything....what was that? "You tool"....nice & mature....

Mastic Beach

#33 Jan 20, 2013
Give It A Rest wrote:
<quoted text>Been almost three years now, if something illegal was happening there would have been investigations and arrests already.....Give it up already, this is getting old. Just shows the un intelligence of most people on here. If you were all so smart, and not so lazy, get your "petition" going to dissolve. See, the people that started this vilage for you unappreciative idiots, gave up three years of their lives for YOU. You think its so bad, give up your life to "help save people from the village" or shut up. Three years of hearing a few nay sayers using multiple names and we know who most of you are on here, and you still havent done squat. Still the same lazy big mouthes of all talk and no action making accusations that arent true. Keep making those instead of helping the cause. Your worse then the section 8 trash and drug dealers and gangs living in our town helping to destroy it.
What was that "kettle"? "Three years of a few nay sayers using multiple names and we know who most of you are on here..." You've got no idea....my name hasn't changed. First hand info is what I've posted....not delusions from inside my head. Keep drinking the cool aide as another would say....one day it'll be your turn to get bitten in the a$$ by this so called "government". When that happens, make sure you keep it to yourself so you don't look like the complete fool you are to everyone here....
Vote the bum out

Mastic Beach, NY

#34 Jan 20, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have. reality check. I am a contractor. Its not the Village holding these people up its the fact that they are BROKE. People here have no money. I am working all over the place but here because you have to start the work and get reimbursed by the insurance company or wait for your checks.Slumlords arent fixing their homes, they wll wait for insurance money and walk and the people who own, have NO MONEY. That is the fact. I am one of teh lowest prices around beating most hacks by 50%. I live here and did one job because the guy paid for it out of his pocket. So, I have talked with people and still do. Itsa no money issue not the Village you tool.Keep stirring the pot with misinformation...
hey,great, the village still suxs though.
I should be greatfull to a small group of people who lied enough to force a village through? Up yours! All you MBVEC people should go f yourselves. I never wanted this village because I knew it would be corrupt and it is. All the people on here who say what a great job the village is doing is either getting paid by it or getting favors from them. How is that better then the TOB ? Face it, the current leaders, Gary mostly, only care about their wallets and not us. Can't wait to vote him out and get rid of his family that has done a piss poor job of cleaning up around here. How much does he get paid for doing nothing again? Vote the bum out!!!
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Jan 21, 2013
Whawhawha poor clean up stealing ,corruption,call the DA (NOT) because its all BS we should be honest like the mbpoa hahaha lol funny when they steal & cheat the think every one does

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#36 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you provide details with links for all to research to see if what you'e stating is in fact actually true?
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#37 Jan 21, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
but still, you haven't addressed the fact that we are the only municipality charging for permits for rebuilding sandy homes
Forum Facts

Shirley, NY

#38 Jan 21, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide details with links for all to research to see if what you're stating is in fact actually true?
Links to what common sense and logic? Did you ever get a copy of the Forum Facts? Everything in that little piece of paper has been 100% true - The village is responsible for all services - limited service was BS and the $500,000. budget is over $4million dollars and quickly approaching $5million and we do not even have a highway department. Storm drains are clogged everywhere. Crap all over the streets. No road cleaning ever. No street signs oh except for the ones on Neighborhood Rd that you can't read. Can't drive around the waterfront anymore cause the roads are so crappy. And the cost of employee salaries is already over one million dollars a year. Go to village hall and look to see the budgets. Oh and the courts do not pay for themselves.
March is comming

White Plains, NY

#39 Jan 21, 2013
Forum Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Links to what common sense and logic? Did you ever get a copy of the Forum Facts? Everything in that little piece of paper has been 100% true - The village is responsible for all services - limited service was BS and the $500,000. budget is over $4million dollars and quickly approaching $5million and we do not even have a highway department. Storm drains are clogged everywhere. Crap all over the streets. No road cleaning ever. No street signs oh except for the ones on Neighborhood Rd that you can't read. Can't drive around the waterfront anymore cause the roads are so crappy. And the cost of employee salaries is already over one million dollars a year. Go to village hall and look to see the budgets. Oh and the courts do not pay for themselves.
This is because Gary and the board want to live in a quite village.
They think by not doing any of this the village will be better place to live. And remember that the only people who are work quite trained are Gary and his family.
Oh I can't wait for March to get here,we need a new board or we need to dissolve.
And to Victor, I would rather have Paul back in then keep what we have now.

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#40 Jan 21, 2013
Forum Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps to bolster your argument you can post a link to this forum facts paper that you speak of So we may all know what you are talking about ? The vast majority of the streets drain very well except some areas near the waterfront due to damage from the storm, which is primarily blockage in the marsh areas that are clogged with debris hampering natural flow of water.
time for a change

White Plains, NY

#41 Jan 21, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps to bolster your argument you can post a link to this forum facts paper that you speak of So we may all know what you are talking about ? The vast majority of the streets drain very well except some areas near the waterfront due to damage from the storm, which is primarily blockage in the marsh areas that are clogged with debris hampering natural flow of water.
My front lawn and driveway have been flooding for over a year, and I am talking about three to four inches of water because the drain in front of my house needs to be pumped out.
We told the village about this when it first started and they said the DPW is working on it and don't have a pump out truck to clean out the drains in the village. Well we are still waiting.
Mastic Rd. and Mastic Beach Rd. and others still flood because the village and the DEP are not doing their job, and this is not near the waterfront
I also can't wait for March.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man injured in Mastic shooting (Sep '10) 2 hr riddler 26
Trustee Summa and Spery Quotes 5 hr hoodo 11
4 years later ? Wed False accusations 56
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) Oct 21 Joey 209
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) Oct 20 Socwkmom 320
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Oct 20 Susan 304
I heard they hired a new process server Oct 19 Really Brady 26

Mastic Beach News Video

Mastic Beach Dating
Find my Match