No Integrity in Mastic
Imam Abdullah Adhami

Glen Rock, NJ

#1 Jan 15, 2011
I had a recent visit to our family mosque in Mastic this week. I was disapointed to see how we were treated in the Brookhaven mastic / Mastic beach community. We walked around and seen nothing but a Ghetto trash community in Mastic and Mastic beach.

How could one community be so trashy?
MB Lover

AOL

#2 Jan 15, 2011
I hate to tell you but the trash that you are talking about comes from people like you. As long as we keep getting dumped on by social services and all you people from other countries, who don't give a damn about taking care of their property, we will have problems.
Suffering Mastic

Glen Rock, NJ

#3 Jan 15, 2011
I drive down streets in mastic I see boarded up houses all over, for sale signs all over. Garbage cans rolling in the street. Up-kept homes all over Mastic Beach.

I hear about all the crime, gangs, drug dealers in Mastic and Mastic Beach.

Then all the illegal 2 3 4 faily dwelling, and illegal basement appartments with 2 familys in basements.

Mastic has the most number of HUD section 8 Goverment assistance housing in NY.

Mastic has the higest number of welfare and food stamps in Long island, 2nd is Shirley.

Sounds like a bad neighborhood to me. thow in the 50 or so sex offenders in mastic you got a Ghetto!
please

Trenton, NJ

#4 Jan 15, 2011
you do know that this is the idiot from bellmore, right? same trash talk, same use of the phrase "ghetto" every time. The best thing is to just ignore it. He won't go away, but he just keeps saying the same thing over and over again. let him bitch and complain. he has never even been here so just forget him!
Proud Mastic Beacher

Shirley, NY

#5 Jan 15, 2011
Really why anyone answers thes idiot is beyond me.Ignore their rants and they will go away. By answering them you are only encouraging them. Please residents of Mastic Beachers just IGNORE them.
please

Trenton, NJ

#6 Jan 15, 2011
Suffering Mastic wrote:
I drive down streets in mastic I see boarded up houses all over, for sale signs all over. Garbage cans rolling in the street. Up-kept homes all over Mastic Beach.
I hear about all the crime, gangs, drug dealers in Mastic and Mastic Beach.
Then all the illegal 2 3 4 faily dwelling, and illegal basement appartments with 2 familys in basements.
Mastic has the most number of HUD section 8 Goverment assistance housing in NY.
Mastic has the higest number of welfare and food stamps in Long island, 2nd is Shirley.
Sounds like a bad neighborhood to me. thow in the 50 or so sex offenders in mastic you got a Ghetto!
see, same exact guy. you can tell by the spelling...

faily = family
appartments = apartments

my favorite = "familys" I mean come on, this is 3rd grade English!!
remove the y, ad an "i" and "es" at the end. FAMILIES
higest = highest
thow = throw

same loser from Bellmore, no mistaking it!
Mastic History

Glen Rock, NJ

#7 Jan 15, 2011
Mastic History:

Listen for all general purpose: mastic is the Suffolk Trash Hell hole.

Mastic is number # 1 in Homeless, gangs, HS drop out rate # 1, Welfare your # 1, Foodstap disbursement # 1,

lets face it Mastic is a depressing sad town, and you have a proud little sister right next to you called Shirley shes also Ghetto
Michael Morales

Glen Rock, NJ

#8 Jan 15, 2011
Our focus in lower manhattan is the Islamic muslim american center. This will be out new faclity 16 story facility with a swimming pool and lecture facilities and meeting rooms for the general community in lower NYC.

Our prayer service is open to Muslim members only and known as Musalla and it will be int he basement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mastic Beach Child Predator 2 hr 11951Ratdog 7
Use of collection agency 2 hr 11951Ratdog 66
Lots of pro village signs out there 3 hr 11951Ratdog 24
News Public employees union and Mastic Beach spar ov... Aug 29 Bla bla bla 43
disgusting trash (Jun '12) Aug 27 Revenge 17
Jessica Quattrocchi Aug 26 Looking 1
Mayor maura closet sausage smoker??????? Aug 20 Nancy 1

Mastic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance