crime scene behind home depot

crime scene behind home depot

Posted in the Mastic Beach Forum

Since: Mar 10

Mastic Beach

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Any information on what was going on behind Home Depot last week and if it was related to the man found in the woods by the bowling alley? There still has been nothing on Newsday or the SCDP website.
Ghetto Trash

Bronx, NY

#2 Oct 11, 2010
Well, thats just the average day in the life living in Mastic and Shirley and crime riddled zone.

Get used to it!
Fed up with the lies

Miller Place, NY

#3 Oct 11, 2010
I heard second hand mind you that it involved a man that was down on his luck for a few weeks and was homeless that was the one behind the bowling alley, than the one behind home depot was in critical condition i do not know if he is alright now or not but they are dieming it a homicide.
Rev Mayor Dr Clay

Woodcliff Lake, NJ

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Fed up with the lies wrote:
I heard second hand mind you that it involved a man that was down on his luck for a few weeks and was homeless that was the one behind the bowling alley, than the one behind home depot was in critical condition i do not know if he is alright now or not but they are dieming it a homicide.
now look at here woman,deeming is speltt wit 2 ees yo.About dem gun shotz I heard em yo fo real!they did a 187 on dead Santa yo!
Dark side

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Just crime the average day in the life in Mastic the degenerate town and Arm Pit of America

Just crime the average day in the life in Mastic the degenerate town and Arm Pit of America

Woww

Bridgeport, CT

#6 Oct 12, 2010
It looks like every board about Mastic Beach is being inundated with out of town garbage posts.

It is a shame that someone died. And maybe those outsiders should show a little respect. Most seem to be from that glorious oasis known as Malverne/Lynbrook area. They must think the are better than US.
Mr IGP

Bronx, NY

#7 Oct 12, 2010
Who really cares if anyone from Mastic or Shirley dies, the crime rate drops and welfare get more money becuase this loser does not claim his monthly benifits.

Just another low life loser from Shirley and Mastic dead! No one cares put him out with the Home depot trash!
Troll Chaser

Bronx, NY

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Mr IGP wrote:
Who really cares if anyone from Mastic or Shirley dies, the crime rate drops and welfare get more money becuase this loser does not claim his monthly benifits.
Just another low life loser from Shirley and Mastic dead! No one cares put him out with the Home depot trash!
OK Troll I reported you as abuse twice now to topix. I know it does not stop you from your ignorant posts usually including racists remarks, but it might help to rid you of this forum.
Spike Lee

Bronx, NY

#9 Oct 13, 2010
That was just trash behind the Home depot, typical crack head resident from Shirley their are thousands of people like this crack head in Shirley the home of Section 8 HUD houses amd 1/2 way house for criminals and sex offenders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) Nov 15 Thomas k 65
Murder In Bonnieville Nov 14 whodunit 1
Vick Zeelany Nov 13 Nick_The_Dick 3
News Police report drugs in raid at Bellport home (Dec '07) Nov 9 willywonka 104
How to piss off that rag Newsday (Aug '14) Nov 4 Sal 30
News Murdocco: Long Island faces big challenges as A... Nov 1 FEELTHEBERN 8
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Oct 29 Special Ed 52

Mastic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mastic Beach Mortgages